Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FLS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about only 13.77% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FLS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CANG, EVI, FF, COR and BF.B.
FLS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Flowserve Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 4.71%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Flowserve Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, FLS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 76.52% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of -4.71%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FLS has a discount rate lower than 74.35% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Flowserve Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 26.64% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FLS Dividend Chart
FLS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|