Flowserve Corporation (FLS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FLS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.07% -- which is higher than about only 13.77% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FLS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CANG, EVI, FF, COR and BF.B.
FLS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Flowserve Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 47.26%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flowserve Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, FLS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 73.91% such stocks.
- FLS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 24.08% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Flowserve Corp, its beta is lower than 26.4% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FLS Dividend Chart
FLS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|