Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLXS POWR Grades
- FLXS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLXS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- FLXS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.75% of US stocks).
FLXS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FLEXSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC is higher than merely 6.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FLEXSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FLXS comes in at 64.36% -- higher than that of 97.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCO, BGFV, OXM, TTSH, and TLYS.
- FLXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLEXSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.flexsteel.com.
FLXS Valuation Summary
- FLXS's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.89% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FLXS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLXS.
FLXS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -362.8%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -92.69%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 66.34%.
The table below shows FLXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLXS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.51% of graded US stocks.
- FLXS's asset turnover comes in at 1.846 -- ranking 5th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- AOS, OBCI, and ELF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLXS.
The table below shows FLXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.49||52-week high||$23.81|
|Prev. close||$21.22||52-week low||$13.46|
|Day high||$22.58||Avg. volume||10,811|
|50-day MA||$19.43||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||116.43M|
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS) Company Bio
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. manufactures, imports, and markets residential and commercial upholstered and wood furniture products in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLXS Social Stream
Latest FLXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLEXSTEEL INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLXS as an investment opportunity.
Flexsteel declares $0.15 dividend
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
DUBUQUE, Iowa, March 07, 2023--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS), announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, payable April 3, 2023, to shareholders of record as of March 22, 2023.
Flexsteel Industries (FLXS) Surpasses Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Flexsteel (FLXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 700% and 3.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. Reports Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Results
DUBUQUE, Iowa, February 06, 2023--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) ("Flexsteel" or the "Company"), one of the largest manufacturers, importers, and marketers of residential furniture products in the United States, today reported second quarter fiscal year 2023 financial results.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter 2023 Results on Monday, February 6
DUBUQUE, Iowa, January 23, 2023--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) ("Flexsteel" or the "Company"), one of the largest manufacturers, importers and marketers of residential furniture products in the United States, announced today that it will issue its second quarter 2023 financial results after market close on Monday, February 6, 2023.
FLXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLXSWant to do more research on Flexsteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...