Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
FLXS Stock Summary
- FLXS's price/sales ratio is 0.38; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.6% of US stocks.
- FLXS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FLXS has reported earnings growth of -285.73%, putting it ahead of merely 5.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NDLS, BNED, GNE, ARA, and LGF.B.
- FLXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flexsteel Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.flexsteel.com.
FLXS Stock Price Chart More Charts
FLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.17||52-week high||$25.90|
|Prev. close||$20.75||52-week low||$12.98|
|Day high||$20.88||Avg. volume||21,608|
|50-day MA||$19.32||Dividend yield||4.24%|
|200-day MA||$18.14||Market Cap||160.19M|
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS) Company Bio
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. manufactures, imports, and markets residential and commercial upholstered and wood furniture products in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.