Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS): Price and Financial Metrics
FLXS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FLXS is currently 39.89, higher than 87.85% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For FLXS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.38% of US equities we're observing.
- FLXS's price/sales ratio is 0.68; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLXS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVEE, GTLS, MCRI, WOR, and CRAI.
- Visit FLXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flexsteel.com.
FLXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.92||52-week high||$41.91|
|Prev. close||$37.14||52-week low||$7.81|
|Day high||$38.25||Avg. volume||41,765|
|50-day MA||$36.24||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$28.41||Market Cap||267.75M|
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS) Company Bio
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. manufactures, imports, and markets residential and commercial upholstered and wood furniture products in the United States. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Dubuque, Iowa.
FLXS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Flexsteel Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Flexsteel Industries Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 127.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FLXS, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -262.4; that's higher than just 1.45% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 16.08% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXS Latest Social Stream
View Full FLXS Social Stream
Latest FLXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flexsteel Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLXS as an investment opportunity.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) CFO Derek P. Schmidt purchased 1,533 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, March 4th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $32.65 per share, with a total value of $50,052.45. Shares of FLXS stock opened at $33.44 on Friday. Flexsteel Industries, Inc. has […]
DUBUQUE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS), announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share, payable March 29, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2021. The dividend increased 50% compared to the prior quarter of $.10 per share. Flexsteel has paid cash dividends on its common stock each year since 1938. This is the 317th consecutive quarterly cash dividend. About Flexsteel Flexsteel Industries, Inc. and Subsidiaries (the
The CFO, COO of Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS), Derek Schmidt, Just Bought 5.4% More Shares
Investors who take an interest in Flexsteel Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLXS ) should definitely note that the CFO, COO...
A look at the shareholders of Flexsteel Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLXS ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
DUBUQUE, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) (“Flexsteel” or the “Company”), one of the largest manufacturers, importers and online marketers of furniture products in the United States, today reported second quarter fiscal 2021 financial results. Highlights for the Second Quarter Ended December 31, 2020 Net sales increased 15.7% to $119.1 million compared to $102.9 million in the prior year quarter Organic net sales1, excluding discontinued Vehicle Seating and Hospit
FLXS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLXSWant to do more research on Flexsteel Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!