Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FLXS reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 10.44% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FLXS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -20,447,000, ranking above just 0.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for FLXS has a compound average growth rate of 42.98%, which is higher than 88.2% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FLXS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ESEA, HLNE, CASA, GAIA and LITE.
FLXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FLXS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 99.8% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FLXS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 108 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 14.93% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 99.8%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 89.06% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Flexsteel Industries Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.06% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FLXS, approximately 92.4% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FLXS Dividend Chart
FLXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FLXS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flexsteel Industries Inc and its dividends:
Flexsteel Industries Inc Common Stock (FLXS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) - Dividend Investor
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha