Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (FLXS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FLXS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -31,238,000, ranking above just 0.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FLXS has less volatility in its price than just 2.02% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for FLXS has a compound average growth rate of 35.9%, which is higher than 86.16% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLXS's price: DBI, CUZ, BAM, EBTC and CBD.
FLXS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FLXS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 45.04%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FLXS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FLXS offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Flexsteel Industries Inc has annual revenue of approximately $372 million; this puts it in the small-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 25.39% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FLXS, approximately 91.15% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FLXS Dividend Chart
FLXS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FLXS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FLXS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flexsteel Industries Inc and its dividends:
Flexsteel Industries Inc Common Stock (FLXS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) - Dividend Investor
Flexsteel Industries Inc (FLXS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha