First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.62% of US stocks.
- FMBI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- FMBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FMBI Stock Summary
- FMBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.89%, First Midwest Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.8% of about US stocks.
- First Midwest Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 61.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Midwest Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHCO, FFBC, BHB, HOPE, and BMTC.
- FMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Midwest Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.firstmidwest.com.
FMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.48||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$20.97||52-week low||$10.31|
|Day high||$21.37||Avg. volume||793,563|
|50-day MA||$21.79||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$16.27||Market Cap||2.34B|
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Company Bio
First Midwest Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to individual, business, institutional, and governmental customers in Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
FMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBI Social Stream
Latest FMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Midwest Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBI as an investment opportunity.
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Scudder - Chairman and CEO Mark Sander - President and COO Pat Barrett - Executive VP and CFO Conference Call Participants Chris McGratty - KBW Terry McEvoy - Stephens Nathan Race...
The following slide deck was published by First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
The Company refers you to the forward-looking statement, non-GAAP and other legends included in its earnings release and presentation materials, which should be considered for the call today. Following the presentation by Mike Scudder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Sander, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Pat Barrett, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, the call will be opened for question and answers for analysts only.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 21, 2021 / First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (Illinois) (NASDAQ:FMBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 21, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBIWant to see what other sources are saying about First Midwest Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch