First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMBI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FMBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
FMBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.91 for First Midwest Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.89%, First Midwest Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.11% of about US stocks.
- First Midwest Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 70.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHCO, HOPE, PFS, BMTC, and PPBI.
- FMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Midwest Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.firstmidwest.com.
FMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMBI's price/earnings ratio is 43.8% higher, now standing at 17.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FMBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.6.
- FMBI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMBI.
FMBI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.74%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 239.49%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 58.08%.
The table below shows FMBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.12||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$17.95||52-week low||$10.38|
|Day high||$18.30||Avg. volume||805,422|
|50-day MA||$19.90||Dividend yield||3.12%|
|200-day MA||$18.35||Market Cap||2.07B|
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Company Bio
First Midwest Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to individual, business, institutional, and governmental customers in Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
FMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBI Social Stream
Latest FMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Midwest Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Mike Scudder - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Mark Sander - President & Chief Operating Officer Pat Barrett - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Young -...
CHICAGO, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" or "First Midwest"), the holding company of First Midwest Bank (the "Bank"), today reported results of operations and financial condition for the second quarter of 2021. Net income applicable to common shares for the second quarter of 2021 was $47 million, or $0.41 per diluted common share, compared to $41 million, or $0.36 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2021, and $18 million, or $0.16 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2020.
Following the presentations by Mike Scudder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Sander, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Pat Barrett, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, the call will be opened for questions and answers for analysts only. Thank you.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24.32% and 1.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBIWant to see what other sources are saying about First Midwest Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch