First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMBI POWR Grades
- FMBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.2% of US stocks.
- FMBI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FMBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.55% of US stocks).
FMBI Stock Summary
- FMBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.11%, First Midwest Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.54% of about US stocks.
- First Midwest Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 32.36%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CALB, PFS, HOPE, VLY, and WASH.
- FMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Midwest Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.firstmidwest.com.
FMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMBI's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 3.
- FMBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FMBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMBI.
FMBI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -4.1%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -47.45%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.92%.
The table below shows FMBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.8% of graded US stocks.
- FMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 307th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BOH, LSBK, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMBI.
The table below shows FMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.51||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$20.93||52-week low||$17.41|
|Day high||$21.58||Avg. volume||676,974|
|50-day MA||$20.87||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$19.88||Market Cap||2.46B|
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Company Bio
First Midwest Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to individual, business, institutional, and governmental customers in Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBI Social Stream
Latest FMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Midwest Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBI as an investment opportunity.
Milwaukee, WI, based Investment company Sadoff Investment Management Llc (Current Portfolio) buys iShares U.S.
Old National (ONB), First Midwest (FMBI) merger receives the Fed's approval. This will expand the combined companies' commercial banking capabilities, retail footprint and wealth platform.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Elm Grove, WI, based Investment company Annex Advisory Services, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Avantis U.S.
EVANSVILLE, Ind. and CHICAGO, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Old National Bancorp (“Old National”) (NASDAQ: ONB) and First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (“First Midwest”) (NASDAQ: FMBI), today announced that their merger of equals transaction, announced on June 1, 2021, has received Federal Reserve approval. This follows approvals received last year from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and stockholders of both companies. With this final regulatory step completed, the merger is expected
FMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBIWant to see what other sources are saying about First Midwest Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch