First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMBI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.03% of US stocks.
- FMBI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FMBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FMBI Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.91 for First Midwest Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.57%, First Midwest Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMBI comes in at 48.6% -- higher than that of 95.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Midwest Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFS, HOPE, CVBF, BANR, and VLY.
- FMBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Midwest Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.firstmidwest.com.
FMBI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMBI's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 3.
- FMBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FMBI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 16.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMBI.
FMBI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -27.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 62.31%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 99.84%.
The table below shows FMBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.18% of graded US stocks.
- FMBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.033 -- ranking 326th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CCNE, HTLF, and COLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMBI.
The table below shows FMBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$19.97||52-week low||$11.71|
|Day high||$20.34||Avg. volume||705,610|
|50-day MA||$18.76||Dividend yield||2.8%|
|200-day MA||$19.72||Market Cap||2.32B|
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (FMBI) Company Bio
First Midwest Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Midwest Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking services to individual, business, institutional, and governmental customers in Indiana, Illinois, and Iowa. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Itasca, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMBI Latest Social Stream
View Full FMBI Social Stream
Latest FMBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Midwest Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMBI as an investment opportunity.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.98% and 0.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHICAGO, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" or "First Midwest"), the holding company of First Midwest Bank (the "Bank"), today reported results of operations and financial condition for the third quarter of 2021. Net income applicable to common shares for the third quarter of 2021 was $50 million, or $0.44 per diluted common share, compared to $47 million, or $0.41 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021, and $23 million, or $0.21 per di
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CHICAGO, Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (“First Midwest”), the holding company of First Midwest Bank, today announced that it will distribute its 2021 third quarter earnings release on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, before the market opens, by GlobeNewswire distribution. The earnings release also will be available on First Midwest’s website at investor.firstmidwest.com. Due to the pending merger between First Midwest and Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ: ONB), First Midwes
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:FMBI ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.14 per share on 12th of...
FMBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMBIWant to see what other sources are saying about First Midwest Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Midwest Bancorp Inc (FMBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch