F.N.B. Corporation (FNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FNB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 27.55% of US stocks).
FNB Stock Summary
- FNB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 154.71 -- higher than 85.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.23% of US stocks.
- FNB CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTH, TRST, BFIN, PFIS, and FSFG.
- Visit FNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fnb-online.com.
FNB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FNB's price/sales ratio is 26.67% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, FNB's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNB.
FNB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 65.43%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.19%.
The table below shows FNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.98% of graded US stocks.
- FNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 357th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FRME, HTLF, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNB.
The table below shows FNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.98||52-week high||$14.71|
|Prev. close||$13.89||52-week low||$10.48|
|Day high||$13.80||Avg. volume||2,562,335|
|50-day MA||$13.40||Dividend yield||3.46%|
|200-day MA||$12.35||Market Cap||4.55B|
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Company Bio
F.N.B. Corporation provides various financial services to consumers, corporations, governments, and small- to medium-sized businesses primarily in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNB Social Stream
Latest FNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FNB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNB as an investment opportunity.
Expansion in strategic markets, higher interest rates and a robust balance sheet are set to keep supporting Cullen/Frost (CFR) in the near term, making it an attractive investment option.
Strategic expansion, business restructuring efforts, rising rates and robust loan balances are likely to aid Associated Banc-Corp's (ASB) financials. Mounting expenses and high commercial loan exposure are concerns.
It looks like F.N.B. Corporation ( NYSE:FNB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 2 days. The ex-dividend date is...
Gradual decline in loan demand from the innovative economy, recession fear and disappointing management guidance & comments lead to bearish investor sentiments for SVB Financial (SIVB) stock.
Strong fundamentals, higher interest rates and decent loan demand are set to keep supporting Hilltop Holdings (HTH) in the near term. This makes the stock an attractive investment option for investors to add to their portfolios.
FNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|