F.N.B. Corporation (FNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- FNB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FNB Stock Summary
- FNB's went public 30.06 years ago, making it older than 80.87% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FNB CORP is higher than merely 16.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FNB CORP are HWBK, SBFG, FBP, CVCY, and HTH.
- FNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FNB CORP's official web site, go to www.fnb-online.com.
FNB Valuation Summary
- FNB's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 20% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNB.
FNB Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.17%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.57%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.53%.
The table below shows FNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.98% of graded US stocks.
- FNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 357th of 430 Banking stocks.
- FRME, HTLF, and BANR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNB.
The table below shows FNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FNB, see our FNB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
FNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.71||52-week high||$14.71|
|Prev. close||$11.58||52-week low||$10.48|
|Day high||$12.17||Avg. volume||2,671,441|
|50-day MA||$13.66||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$12.75||Market Cap||4.22B|
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Company Bio
F.N.B. Corporation provides various financial services to consumers, corporations, governments, and small- to medium-sized businesses primarily in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNB Social Stream
Latest FNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FNB CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNB as an investment opportunity.
F.N.B (NYSE:FNB) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like F.N.B. Corporation ( NYSE:FNB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
Greenwich Excellence Awards honors F.N.B. for 12th straight year
F.N.B. among handful recognized nationally for small and middle market banking among field of 500+ banks.
F.N.B. Corporation Celebrates 12 Years as a Greenwich Excellence Awards Winner
F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) announced that Coalition Greenwich has named the Company a Greenwich Excellence Awards winner for the 12th consecutive year. FNB earned multiple national and regional awards for its excellence in middle market and small business banking during 2022, bringing it to a total of more than 90 awards received from Coalition Greenwich.
Wells Fargo to close Durham branch while FNB, Fifth Third add Triangle locations
From Wells Fargo to Fifth Third Bank, the new year has already brought churn when it comes to bank branches opening and closing in the Triangle.
F.N.B. (FNB) Upgraded to Buy: Here's Why
F.N.B. (FNB) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
FNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fnb Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fnb Corp (FNB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fnb Corp (FNB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fnb Corp (FNB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...