F.N.B. Corporation (FNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FNB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.15% of US stocks).
FNB Stock Summary
- FNB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.92% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.27%, Fnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.74% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNB comes in at 67.82% -- higher than that of 97.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fnb Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IBOC, RBCAA, TCBK, FMBH, and GSBC.
- Visit FNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fnb-online.com.
FNB Valuation Summary
- FNB's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 5.56% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FNB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNB.
FNB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 63.03%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 86.23%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.46%.
The table below shows FNB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.46||52-week high||$13.82|
|Prev. close||$11.58||52-week low||$6.37|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||2,245,342|
|50-day MA||$12.40||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||3.66B|
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Company Bio
F.N.B. Corporation provides various financial services to consumers, corporations, governments, and small- to medium-sized businesses primarily in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
FNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNB Social Stream
Latest FNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNB as an investment opportunity.
F.N.B. Corporation with ticker code (FN) now have 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 100 and 79 calculating the mean target price we have 92. With the stocks previous close at 89.85 this indicates there is a potential upside of 2.4%. The day 50 moving average is 93.41 and the 200 day moving average is 88.46. The market cap for the company is $3,394m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Fabrinet provides optical packaging and precision optical, electro-mechanical, and electronic manufacturing services in North America, the Asia-Pacific, and Europe. ...
The following slide deck was published by F.N.B. Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2021 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Lisa Constantine - Investor Relations Vincent Delie - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Gary Guerrieri - Chief Credit Officer Vincent Calabrese - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Frank Schiraldi - Piper Sandler...
FNB earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
PITTSBURGH, July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) reported earnings for the second quarter of 2021 with net income available to common stockholders of $99.4 million, or $0.31 per diluted common share. Comparatively, second quarter of 2020 net income available to
FNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|