F.N.B. Corporation (FNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.6% of US stocks.
- FNB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- FNB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.74% of US stocks).
FNB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FNB is currently 37.93, higher than 86.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.37%, Fnb Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.28% of about US stocks.
- Fnb Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBOC, FULT, WSBC, FBP, and GSBC.
- Visit FNB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fnb-online.com.
FNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.33||52-week high||$13.82|
|Prev. close||$13.31||52-week low||$5.86|
|Day high||$13.43||Avg. volume||2,312,860|
|50-day MA||$12.79||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$9.67||Market Cap||4.27B|
F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Company Bio
F.N.B. Corporation provides various financial services to consumers, corporations, governments, and small- to medium-sized businesses primarily in Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio, and northern West Virginia. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
FNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNB Latest Social Stream
View Full FNB Social Stream
Latest FNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fnb Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNB as an investment opportunity.
First National Bank, the largest subsidiary of F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB), announced that it has promoted Scott Mizerak to Senior Vice President, Director of Digital Channels and Payments, emphasizing the Company's commitment to innovation and the continued enhancement of its delivery channels.
Every investor in F.N.B. Corporation ( NYSE:FNB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Insiders...
F.N.B. Corporation Invests in Initiatives Serving the Hill District Community of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) announced the expansion of its commitment to drive economic development in the Hill District community of Pittsburgh, PA, with a significant investment in programs aiming to connect local businesses and entrepreneurs with essential funding.
Start Time: 08:30 End Time: 09:33 F.N.B. Corporation (FNB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Vince Delie - Chairman, President and CEO Vince Calabrese - CFO Gary Guerrieri - Chief Credit Officer Matthew Lazzaro - Manager of IR Conference Call Participants Frank Schiraldi...
F.N.B. Corporation (NYSE: FNB) today announced it declared a declared a quarterly cash dividend of $18.13 per share (equivalent to $0.45325 per depositary share or 1/40th interest per share) on F.N.B. Corporation's Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E (NYSE: FNB PRE). The dividend is payable on May 15, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on April 30, 2021.
FNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|