Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FNF.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FNF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Fidelity National Financial Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Fidelity National Financial Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 5.38% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of FNF is higher than 88.47% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- FNF has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 88.07% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Fidelity National Financial Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 86.94% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Fidelity National Financial Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 74.27% of Financial Services stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of FNF is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for FNF? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.