FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FNF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,595,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FNF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAME, PHI, AUDC, STN and POPE.
FNF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FNF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 25.31% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FNF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 9 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 75.28% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 25.31%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 72.62% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Fidelity National Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FNF's equity discount rate is less than 77.38% of those stocks.
FNF Dividend Chart
FNF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FNF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OB||OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.||4.64%|
|2||FNF||FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.||4.36%|
|3||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||3.28%|
|4||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.78%|
|5||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.29%|
|6||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|7||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on FNF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fidelity National Financial Inc and its dividends:
Fidelity National Financial Inc Common Stock (FNF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) - Dividend Investor
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha