FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FNF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,595,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FNF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAME, PHI, AUDC, STN and POPE.
FNF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of FNF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.37% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fidelity National Financial Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 11 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 74.91% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 8.37%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 72.1% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FNF has a discount rate lower than 72.1% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Fidelity National Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 77.41% of them.
FNF Dividend Chart
FNF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FNF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OB||OneBeacon Insurance Group, Ltd.||4.64%|
|2||FNF||FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc.||3.60%|
|3||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.36%|
|4||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||2.07%|
|5||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.19%|
|6||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|7||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on FNF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fidelity National Financial Inc and its dividends:
Fidelity National Financial Inc Common Stock (FNF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) - Dividend Investor
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha