Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FNF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,595,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.91% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FNF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AAME, PHI, AUDC, STN and POPE.
FNF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FNF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fidelity National Financial Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fidelity National Financial Inc produces a dividend yield 3.58% -- which falls in the top 26.2%.
- FNF's annual revenue, now at roughly $16 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 79.36% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Fidelity National Financial Inc than it is for 25.88% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
FNF Dividend Chart
FNF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FNF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FNF||Fidelity National Financial Inc.||4.66%|
|2||STC||Stewart Information Services Corporation||2.87%|
|3||AGO||Assured Guaranty Ltd.||1.81%|
|4||ITIC||Investors Title Company||1.23%|
|5||NMIH||NMI Holdings Inc||0.00%|
|6||AMBC||Ambac Financial Group, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FNF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fidelity National Financial Inc and its dividends:
Fidelity National Financial Inc Common Stock (FNF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) - Dividend Investor
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha