Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF): Price and Financial Metrics
FNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.89||52-week high||$45.51|
|Prev. close||$41.44||52-week low||$31.84|
|Day high||$41.50||Avg. volume||1,708,006|
|50-day MA||$40.65||Dividend yield||4.31%|
|200-day MA||$38.00||Market Cap||11.13B|
FNF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNF POWR Grades
- FNF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- FNF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FNF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.38% of US stocks).
FNF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FNF is currently 1.88, higher than only 6.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- FNF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.99% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FNF's revenue has grown -21.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PVH, BWA, BPOP, HSIC, and DDS.
- FNF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to www.fnf.com.
FNF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FNF's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.74% higher, now standing at 15.
- FNF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.6 over the prior 218 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNF.
FNF Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.06%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.7%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.69%.
The table below shows FNF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.13% of graded US stocks.
- FNF's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 68th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MTG, ESNT, and AIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNF.
The table below shows FNF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF) Company Bio
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF), a Fortune 500 company, is a provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. FNF generated approximately $8.469 billion in annual revenue in 2019 from its title and real estate-related operations. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is currently ranked number 288 on FORTUNE's 2021 list of America's Largest Companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
FNF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNF Latest Social Stream
View Full FNF Social Stream
Latest FNF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNF as an investment opportunity.
Investment Property Exchange Services, Inc. (IPX1031) is pleased to announce the addition of Paul Van Every as Pacific Northwest Sales Manager and Senior Vice President of the IPX1031 team.
Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) ("FNF" or the "Company"), a leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries, and a leading provider of insurance solutions serving retail annuity and life customers and institutional clients through its majority-owned subsidiary F&G Annuities & Life, Inc., today announced that Joe Grealish, President of Eastern Operations, will assume the position of President, National Agency Operations, effective Ja
On September 11, 2023, Michael Nolan, CEO of Fidelity National Financial Inc (NYSE:FNF), sold 30,000 shares of the company.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 75% of the company
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Fidelity National Financial implies that they have significant...
FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES PARTICIPATION IN THE BARCLAYS GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF), a leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and a leading provider of insurance solutions serving retail annuity and life customers and institutional clients through its majority-owned, publicly traded subsidiary F&G Annuities & Life, Inc. (NYSE:FG) ("F&G"), announced today that Mike Nolan, Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Park, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside cha
FNF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNFWant to see what other sources are saying about Fidelity National Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch