Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNF POWR Grades
- FNF scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81% of US stocks.
- FNF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- FNF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
FNF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for FNF is currently 2.24, higher than just 9.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- FNF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.18% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNF comes in at 14.64% -- higher than that of 88.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOKF, WSFS, ABCB, NWBI, and OFG.
- Visit FNF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fnf.com.
FNF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FNF's price/earnings ratio is 44.35% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- Over the past 209 months, FNF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNF.
FNF Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.31%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.51%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 232.68%.
The table below shows FNF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.13% of graded US stocks.
- FNF's asset turnover comes in at 0.266 -- ranking 68th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- MTG, ESNT, and AIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNF.
The table below shows FNF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.33||52-week high||$56.44|
|Prev. close||$37.25||52-week low||$34.51|
|Day high||$37.70||Avg. volume||1,884,646|
|50-day MA||$38.79||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$40.58||Market Cap||10.16B|
Fidelity National Financial Inc. (FNF) Company Bio
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF), a Fortune 500 company, is a provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. FNF generated approximately $8.469 billion in annual revenue in 2019 from its title and real estate-related operations. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is currently ranked number 288 on FORTUNE's 2021 list of America's Largest Companies. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FNF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNF Latest Social Stream
View Full FNF Social Stream
Latest FNF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNF as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 5 stocks to buy now in the Mark Cuban stock portfolio. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Mark Cuban portfolio, go directly to Mark Cuban Stock Portfolio: 10 Stocks To Buy Now. 5. Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 36 […]
Fidelity National Financial''s business cycle is trending downwards, as mortgage rates spike. Read more to see why FNF is a good long-term compounder.
Fidelity National (FNF) spun off F&G Annuities (FG) on Thursday, December 1st. Read why I intend to hold my position and add aggressively in the coming weeks.
Fidelity National Financial Completes Planned Transaction to Distribute Approximately 15% Ownership of F&G to FNF Shareholders
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF) ("FNF" or the "Company"), a leading provider of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and a leading provider of insurance solutions serving retail annuity and life customers and institutional clients through FNF's subsidiary, F&G Annuities & Life, Inc. ("F&G"), today announced completion of the distribution to FNF shareholders, on a pro rata basis, of approximately 15% of the common stock of its subsidiar
ARCE, FNF and LPX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 1, 2022.
FNF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNFWant to see what other sources are saying about Fidelity National Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Financial Inc (FNF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch