FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF): Price and Financial Metrics
FNF Stock Summary
- FNF has a market capitalization of $12,274,652,282 -- more than approximately 87.06% of US stocks.
- For FNF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 20.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.48%, Fidelity National Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPC, HSIC, TSCO, JLL, and ODFL.
- Visit FNF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fnf.com.
FNF Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNF Price/Volume Stats
FNF Group of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) Company Bio
Fidelity National Financial, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides title insurance, and technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries in the United States. The company was founded in 1847 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.