FedNat Holding Company (FNHC): Price and Financial Metrics
FNHC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FedNat Holding Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.92%, FedNat Holding Co's debt growth rate surpasses 88.16% of about US stocks.
- FedNat Holding Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 13.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFSW, AEGN, CAL, FORR, and SYNL.
- Visit FNHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fednat.com.
FNHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.90||52-week high||$19.13|
|Prev. close||$15.82||52-week low||$11.18|
|Day high||$16.05||Avg. volume||53,267|
|50-day MA||$16.01||Dividend yield||2.26%|
|200-day MA||$14.37||Market Cap||237.98M|
FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Company Bio
Federated National Holding Company engages in insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing in the United States. The company was formerly known as 21st Century Holding Company and changed its name to Federated National Holding Company in September 2012. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.