FedNat Holding Company (FNHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNHC Stock Summary
- FNHC's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.78% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FedNat Holding Co comes in at -42.25%, a number that bests only 3.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNHC comes in at -143.07% -- higher than that of only 2.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCS, BNED, BCC, SMBC, and IMBI.
- Visit FNHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fednat.com.
FNHC Valuation Summary
- FNHC's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 103.64% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FNHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNHC.
FNHC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.99%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -64.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -46.44%.
The table below shows FNHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.93% of graded US stocks.
- FNHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.211 -- ranking 77th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ITIC, ESNT, and ACGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNHC.
The table below shows FNHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$4.06|
|Prev. close||$0.31||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.38||Avg. volume||168,251|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||6.31M|
FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Company Bio
Federated National Holding Company engages in insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing in the United States. The company was formerly known as 21st Century Holding Company and changed its name to Federated National Holding Company in September 2012. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNHC Latest Social Stream
View Full FNHC Social Stream
Latest FNHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FedNat Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNHC as an investment opportunity.
Squarepoint Ops LLC trimmed its stake in shares of FedNat Holding (NASDAQ:FNHC) by 30.5% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The institutional investor owned 27,250 shares of the insurance providers stock after selling 11,944 shares during the period. Squarepoint Ops LLCs holdings in FedNat were worth $113,000 at 
During the last session, FedNat Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNHC)s traded shares were 0.36 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.83. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $1.71, reflecting an intraday loss of -5.52% or -$0.1. The 52-week high for the FNHC share is $8.80, that puts it down What To Expect As FedNat Holding Company (NASDAQ: FNHC) Delivers An -63.69% Loss In 6 Months Read More »
JPMorgan Chase & Co. reduced its stake in shares of FedNat Holding (NASDAQ:FNHC) by 71.3% in the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 22,572 shares of the insurance providers stock after selling 56,170 shares during the period. JPMorgan Chase & Co. owned about 0.13% 
No summary available.
FedNat to Refocus on Florida Homeowners Market and Exit Non-Florida MarketsSUNRISE, Fla., Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedNat Holding Company (the “Company” or "FedNat") (Nasdaq: FNHC) today reported results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021. The Company also announced its intent to refocus its operations on the Florida homeowners market and to exit non-Florida markets. Refocus on Florida Homeowners Market FedNat announced its intent to refocus operations on the Florida
FNHC Price Returns