FedNat Holding Company (FNHC): Price and Financial Metrics
FNHC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 95.93, FedNat Holding Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.92% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.95%, FedNat Holding Co's debt growth rate surpasses 88.72% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNHC comes in at -25.51% -- higher than that of only 12.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TESS, SPTN, KEQU, UFCS, and HABT.
- FNHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FedNat Holding Co's official web site, go to www.fednat.com.
FNHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNHC Price/Volume Stats
FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Company Bio
Federated National Holding Company engages in insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing in the United States. The company was formerly known as 21st Century Holding Company and changed its name to Federated National Holding Company in September 2012. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.