FedNat Holding Company (FNHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNHC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FNHC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.1% of US stocks.
- FNHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 49 weeks.
- FNHC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FNHC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, FedNat Holding Co has a higher such ratio than merely 1.47% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FedNat Holding Co is reporting a growth rate of 430.94%; that's higher than 94.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FNHC comes in at -77.64% -- higher than that of only 3.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, HMN, NWBI, NBTB, and SMBC.
- Visit FNHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fednat.com.
FNHC Valuation Summary
- FNHC's price/earnings ratio is -0.4; this is 103.64% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNHC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FNHC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNHC.
FNHC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 132.27%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.1%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.16%.
The table below shows FNHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.93% of graded US stocks.
- FNHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.211 -- ranking 77th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ITIC, ESNT, and ACGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNHC.
The table below shows FNHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.49||52-week high||$8.80|
|Prev. close||$2.48||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$2.52||Avg. volume||141,078|
|50-day MA||$2.52||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$4.17||Market Cap||43.44M|
FedNat Holding Company (FNHC) Company Bio
Federated National Holding Company engages in insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims processing in the United States. The company was formerly known as 21st Century Holding Company and changed its name to Federated National Holding Company in September 2012. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNHC Latest Social Stream
View Full FNHC Social Stream
Latest FNHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FedNat Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNHC as an investment opportunity.
SUNRISE, Fla., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedNat Holding Company (NASDAQ:FNHC), (“FedNat” or the “Company”), a regional property and casualty insurance holding company, today provided an update on the activities of its Strategic Review Committee (“SRC”), formed late last year by the Company’s Board of Directors to oversee a review of the Company’s business plan, capital deployment, geographic footprint and long-term strategy to identify strategic alternatives in an effort to create enhan
Even after rising 24% this past week, FedNat Holding (NASDAQ:FNHC) shareholders are still down 87% over the past three years
It's nice to see the FedNat Holding Company ( NASDAQ:FNHC ) share price up 24% in a week. But the last three years have...
SUNRISE, Fla., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedNat Holding Company (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FNHC) today reported results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. Q2 2021 highlights (as measured against the same three-month period last year, except where noted): Net loss of $50.4 million or $(2.89) per diluted share, including $17.0 million primarily for a non-cash charge for a valuation allowance against our net deferred tax asset. Excluding the non-cash charge, net loss of $33.4 m
SUNRISE, Fla., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedNat Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNHC), a regional insurance holding company, announced that it has rescheduled the release of its 2021 second quarter financial results and its investor conference call. The release of 2021 second quarter results will be after 4:00 PM (ET) on Monday, August 9, 2021. The investor conference call will be held on Tuesday, August 10, 2021, at 9:00 AM (ET). A live webcast of the call will be available in the investor rel
SUNRISE, Fla., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FedNat Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNHC), a regional insurance holding company, will announce its 2021 second quarter financial results after 4:00 PM (ET) on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The investor conference call will be held on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, at 9:00 AM (ET). A live webcast of the call will be available in the investor relations section of the FedNat website, or by following this link. Listeners interested in participating in the Q&A sess
FNHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|