Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FNV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FNV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
FNV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRANCO NEVADA Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRANCO NEVADA Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.02 for FRANCO NEVADA Corp; that's greater than it is for just 7.62% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANCO NEVADA Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TDOC, ZS, GH, NVTA, and COUP.
- Visit FNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franco-nevada.com.
FNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.57||52-week high||$166.11|
|Prev. close||$147.55||52-week low||$105.62|
|Day high||$150.15||Avg. volume||679,708|
|50-day MA||$132.50||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$134.15||Market Cap||28.57B|
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Company Bio
Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
FNV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FNV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that FRANCO NEVADA Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FNV, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 0% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- FNV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, FRANCO NEVADA Corp experienced a tax rate of about 4% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 24.32% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNV Latest Social Stream
View Full FNV Social Stream
Latest FNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANCO NEVADA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNV as an investment opportunity.
Franco-Nevada (FNV) is well poised to benefit from a solid portfolio, debt-free balance sheet, cost-cutting efforts and buyouts.
Every investor in Franco-Nevada Corporation ( TSE:FNV ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Gold prices have declined steadily this year after a heady run-up in 2020. Gold stocks are, in fact, the best way to invest in gold, and with earnings season in full swing, it's the perfect time to hunt for winners worth your money. If you're wondering where to start, here are three top gold stocks with incredible growth potential to buy now.
Photo by brightstars/E+ via Getty ImagesFranco-Nevada (FNV) grew its gold equivalent sales as well as revenues in Q1. However, the operating cash flow and net income declined. What is important, after the end of Q1, in April, Franco-Nevada made a big investment in iron ore assets operated by Vale (VALE)....
4 Gold Stocks to Watch Despite Gold Prices Losing Steam
FNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|