Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$142.68||52-week high||$161.25|
|Prev. close||$145.72||52-week low||$109.70|
|Day high||$145.72||Avg. volume||600,782|
|50-day MA||$151.79||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$137.14||Market Cap||27.39B|
FNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FNV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FNV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
FNV Stock Summary
- For FNV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- FNV's price/sales ratio is 22.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.66% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.03 for FRANCO NEVADA CORP; that's greater than it is for merely 6.89% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANCO NEVADA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SHLS, ASM, FN, FRGE, and SWIM.
- Visit FNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franco-nevada.com.
FNV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FNV's price/sales ratio is 1282.35% higher, now standing at 23.5.
- FNV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 29.9 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNV.
FNV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 101.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.7%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 895.45%.
The table below shows FNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.72% of graded US stocks.
- FNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 24th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- CDE, HYMC, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNV.
The table below shows FNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FNV, see our FNV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$158.62||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Company Bio
Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNV Latest Social Stream
View Full FNV Social Stream
Latest FNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANCO NEVADA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNV as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Franco-Nevada (TSE:FNV) have seen strong returns of 138% over the past five years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
Billionaire Jim Simons’ 2023 Portfolio: Top 15 Stock Picks
In this article, we discuss billionaire Jim Simons’ top 15 stock picks in 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Billionaire Jim Simons’ 2023 Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. Managed by Renaissance Technologies, the Medallion Fund stands as one of the world’s most prosperous and enigmatic hedge funds. Established […]
Bunge (BG) to Boost Sustainable Practices With Nutrien Tie-Up
Bunge (BG) forms a partnership with Nutrien Ag Solutions to expand sustainable agriculture.
Franco-Nevada (FNV) Gains From Solid Portfolio & Metal Prices
Franco-Nevada (FNV) benefits from its solid portfolio and cost management. Recent pick up in metal prices also aids the company.
10 Best Gold Royalty and Small-Cap Gold Stocks To Buy
In this article, we discuss 10 best gold royalty and small-cap gold stocks to buy. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Gold Royalty and Small-Cap Gold Stocks To Buy. On May 5, The World Gold Council stated that while there was a decrease in Q1 gold demand […]
FNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FNVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on FRANCO NEVADA Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
FRANCO NEVADA Corp (FNV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
FRANCO NEVADA Corp (FNV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
FRANCO NEVADA Corp (FNV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...