Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNV POWR Grades
- FNV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- FNV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
FNV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRANCO NEVADA Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FNV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.03 for FRANCO NEVADA Corp; that's greater than it is for just 5.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRANCO NEVADA Corp are BEEM, XOMA, RUN, CRTD, and WPM.
- Visit FNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franco-nevada.com.
FNV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FNV's price/sales ratio is 1325% higher, now standing at 22.8.
- FNV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 130 months.
- Over the past 130 months, FNV's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNV.
FNV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 125.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.72%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 24.46%.
The table below shows FNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.77% of graded US stocks.
- FNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 24th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- HYMC, CDE, and XPL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNV.
The table below shows FNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.69||52-week high||$163.79|
|Prev. close||$140.87||52-week low||$105.62|
|Day high||$142.00||Avg. volume||612,764|
|50-day MA||$140.24||Dividend yield||0.85%|
|200-day MA||$137.32||Market Cap||26.89B|
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Company Bio
Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNV Latest Social Stream
View Full FNV Social Stream
Latest FNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANCO NEVADA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNV as an investment opportunity.
It's been a tough year thus far for investors in the precious metals space (GDX), but fortunately, for investors in Franco-Nevada (FNV), they've been sheltered from the sector-wide carnage. This is evidenced by FNV's 12% year-to-date return vs. a double-digit decline for the GDX, helped by what's been an incredible...
The market has been generous for quite a while but now the economic winds are shifting and finding good growth stocks is harder.
Given the increasing volatility in equity markets, tailwinds for gold and silver stocks have become strong in Q4.
Vox Royalty (VOXCF) is one of the smaller royalty and streaming companies, with a market capitalization of approximately $100 million. However, since its inception back in 2014, it has been active in acquiring new royalties. Over the recent quarters, its activity started to pay off handsomely, as the revenues started...
Third Quarter Results Release:
FNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|