Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV): Price and Financial Metrics
FNV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRANCO NEVADA Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.94%, FRANCO NEVADA Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.9% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FRANCO NEVADA Corp is reporting a growth rate of 710.31%; that's higher than 98.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FNV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFO, CHDN, ZTO, HMSY, and MSGN.
- FNV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANCO NEVADA Corp's official web site, go to www.franco-nevada.com.
FNV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.83||52-week high||$122.65|
|Prev. close||$100.60||52-week low||$69.16|
|Day high||$104.20||Avg. volume||1,010,237|
|50-day MA||$110.00||Dividend yield||0.99%|
|200-day MA||$97.97||Market Cap||18.72B|
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Company Bio
Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.