Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNV POWR Grades
- FNV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FNV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FNV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
FNV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRANCO NEVADA CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRANCO NEVADA CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- FNV's price/sales ratio is 21.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FRANCO NEVADA CORP are AEHL, CPG, ISIG, SBSW, and WPM.
- Visit FNV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franco-nevada.com.
FNV Valuation Summary
- FNV's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.8; this is 186.54% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 147 months, FNV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNV.
FNV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 101.53%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 24.76%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.01%.
The table below shows FNV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FNV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FNV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.72% of graded US stocks.
- FNV's asset turnover comes in at 0.219 -- ranking 24th of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- CDE, HYMC, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FNV.
The table below shows FNV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FNV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.70||52-week high||$169.32|
|Prev. close||$145.00||52-week low||$109.70|
|Day high||$146.76||Avg. volume||588,305|
|50-day MA||$141.82||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$134.75||Market Cap||28.15B|
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Company Bio
Franco-Nevada Corporation operates as a gold-focused royalty and stream company in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and internationally. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
FNV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNV Latest Social Stream
View Full FNV Social Stream
Latest FNV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANCO NEVADA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNV as an investment opportunity.
GFI vs. FNV: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Franco-Nevada Corporation (NYSE:FNV) shares, rose in value on Friday, 01/20/23, with the stock price up by 0.60% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $147.13. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $146.25, falling within a range of $144.12 and … Franco-Nevada Corporation (NYSE: FNV) – Does It Provide Stability And Growth? Read More »
First Majestic's (AG) total production decreases on a y/y basis. However, annual 2022 production increases on record annual gold production.
Fortuna Silver's (FSM) gold production in Q4 gained 25% year over year and silver output increased 8%. Gold equivalent production is expected to increase 3-15% in 2023.
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV), Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM), Apogee Enterprises (APOG) and First Busey Corporation (BUSE) recently hiked dividends.
FNV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|