Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FNV has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 925,500,000, ranking above 95.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- FNV's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 66.55% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 90.87% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FNV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WMC, HAS, TTM, HA and BCBP.
FNV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FNV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 461.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for FRANCO NEVADA Corp are:
- FNV generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than just 10.21% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FNV, approximately 92.99% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FNV Dividend Chart
FNV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|