Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. - ADS represents 1 ordinary shares (FORTY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FORTY Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.12%, Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 93.53% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd comes in at 74.44%, a number that bests 92.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 3.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Formula Systems (1985) Ltd are ACCO, TILE, PROS, CIR, and PAHC.
- FORTY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's official web site, go to www.formulasystems.com.
FORTY Valuation Summary
- FORTY's price/earnings ratio is 27.7; this is 29.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- FORTY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.4 over the prior 243 months.
- FORTY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FORTY.
FORTY Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 101.51%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 86.84%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 11.68%.
The table below shows FORTY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FORTY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FORTY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.60||52-week high||$99.06|
|Prev. close||$88.51||52-week low||$75.30|
|Day high||$89.90||Avg. volume||5,428|
|50-day MA||$87.10||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$87.04||Market Cap||1.35B|
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. - ADS represents 1 ordinary shares (FORTY) Company Bio
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. provides a range of information technology (IT) solutions and services, and develops and markets proprietary software solutions. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Or Yehuda, Israel.
FORTY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FORTY Latest Social Stream
View Full FORTY Social Stream
Latest FORTY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Formula Systems (1985) Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FORTY as an investment opportunity.
OR YEHUDA, Israel (AP) _ Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (FORTY) on Thursday reported first-quarter profit of $12.4 million. The Or Yehuda, Israel-based company said it had profit of 80 cents per share. The information technology company posted revenue of $572.6 million in the period. Formula Systems shares have risen slightly more than 1% since the 
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (NASDAQ: FORTY ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 22.8% year-on-year to $572.6 million. Gross margin remained stable at 22%. The operating income rose 22.3% Full story available on Benzinga.com
Formula Systems Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results: Record-Breaking Results With Double Digit Growth Across All Key Financial Indices
OR YEHUDA, Israel, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (NASDAQ: FORTY), a global information technology holding company engaged, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, in providing software consulting services and computer-based business solutions and developing proprietary software products, today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Formula Systems Reports Fourth Quarter and full year 2020 Financial Results with Annual Net Income of $46.8 million, a 20% growth year over year
The results for the fourth quarter and for the full year 2020 reflect double digit growth in revenues, gross profit, operating income and net income.OR YEHUDA, Israel, March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (NASDAQ: FORTY), a global information technology holding company engaged, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, in providing software consulting services and computer-based business solutions and developing proprietary software products, today announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020. Financial Highlights for the Fourth Quarter Ended December 31, 2020 Consolidated revenues for the fourth quarter increased by 21.2% to a record breaking $543.2 million. Revenues for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2019 amounted t...
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ: SPNS) (TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, and a member of the Formula Group (NASDAQ: FORTY) (TASE: FORT), today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020.
FORTY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FORTYWant to see what other sources are saying about Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch