Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. - ADS represents 1 ordinary shares (FORTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FORTY's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 18.96%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FORTY's comes in at -17.52 -- better than 8.85% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FORTY has less volatility in its price than 92.69% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FORTY's price: RGLD, CMS, ADES, GSHD and ATHM.
FORTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FORTY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 49.57% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 1.19 is greater than only 14.39% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd than it is for 76.19% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Formula Systems (1985) Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 79.37% of them.
FORTY Dividend Chart
FORTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FORTY Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FORTY dividends?Want to do more research on Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd Common Stock (FORTY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) - Dividend Investor
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha