Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. - ADS represents 1 ordinary shares (FORTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FORTY's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 19.7%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FORTY's comes in at -12.77 -- better than merely 8.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FORTY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UVV, HAFC, NVEC, CCU and SLS.
FORTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FORTY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 208.54%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FORTY, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's expected return of 208.54% is higher than 93.65% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Formula Systems (1985) Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 93.65% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd than it is for 97.62% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
FORTY Dividend Chart
FORTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FORTY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FORTY dividends?Want to do more research on Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd Common Stock (FORTY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) - Dividend Investor
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha