Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. - ADS represents 1 ordinary shares (FORTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, FORTY has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 18.23%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -12.77 -- higher than just 7.86% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for FORTY has a compound average growth rate of 79.38%, which is higher than 91.77% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FORTY's price: LAUR, CUZ, KRG, JJSF and THFF.
FORTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FORTY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 164.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FORTY, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 164.96%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Formula Systems (1985) Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.35% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for FORTY than it is for 97.58% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
FORTY Dividend Chart
FORTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FORTY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FORTY dividends?Want to do more research on Formula Systems (1985) Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd Common Stock (FORTY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) - Dividend Investor
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd (FORTY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha