Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL POWR Grades
- FOSL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.88% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- FOSSIL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, FOSSIL GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 2.96% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of FOSSIL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 90.37% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FOSSIL GROUP INC are VIRC, FORD, BIG, DYNT, and SVT.
- FOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FOSSIL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOSL's price/earnings ratio is 239.5% lower, now standing at -16.6.
- FOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOSL.
FOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.76%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.15%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.74%.
The table below shows FOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOSL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.14% of graded US stocks.
- FOSL's asset turnover comes in at 1.222 -- ranking 13th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LZB, SCL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOSL.
The table below shows FOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.62||52-week high||$14.58|
|Prev. close||$4.88||52-week low||$3.24|
|Day high||$4.77||Avg. volume||843,253|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.80||Market Cap||239.48M|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOSSIL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
Provides Updated Full Year 2022 OutlookRICHARDSON, Texas, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended October 1, 2022. Third Quarter Summary Third quarter worldwide net sales totaled $436 million, decreasing 11% on a reported basis and 5% in constant currency. From a regional lens, Americas and Asia sales declined while Europe was flat on a constant currency basis.Direct to consumer net sales increased 5% in co
Institutional owners may take dramatic actions as Fossil Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FOSL) recent 12% drop adds to one-year losses
A look at the shareholders of Fossil Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FOSL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And the...
RICHARDSON, Texas, Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) announced today that it will report financial results for the third quarter 2022 after market close on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. The call can be accessed live on the Company’s investor relations website at www.fossilgroup.com/investors and will also be archived for replay. About Fossil Group, Inc. Fossil Group, Inc. is a glob
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) (the "Company" or "Fossil"), a global design, marketing, distribution, and innovation company, today announced that Lisa Marie Pillette has joined the Company as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer.
FOSL Price Returns