Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOSL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.54% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- FOSL's current price/earnings ratio is 302.05, which is higher than 97.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio is 0.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.03% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOSL comes in at 20.33% -- higher than that of 90.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fossil Group Inc are PBFS, PTNR, MATW, DBI, and GCP.
- FOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fossil Group Inc's official web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOSL's price/earnings ratio is 376.29% lower, now standing at -53.6.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- FOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOSL.
FOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -32.26%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -82.72%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 0.52%.
The table below shows FOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOSL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.14% of graded US stocks.
- FOSL's asset turnover comes in at 1.222 -- ranking 13th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LZB, SCL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOSL.
The table below shows FOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.85||52-week high||$28.60|
|Prev. close||$10.25||52-week low||$8.85|
|Day high||$10.59||Avg. volume||534,058|
|50-day MA||$11.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.58||Market Cap||513.64M|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fossil Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Parkside Investments, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Biotech ETF, SoFi Technologies Inc, SoFi Technologies Inc, Penn National Gaming Inc, Element Solutions Inc, sells Texas Instruments Inc, Citigroup Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, VanEck Gold Miners ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Parkside Investments, LLC.
Investors should be aware that these stocks could continue performing poorly
The rally in Victoria's Secret may just be getting started, contends JP Morgan retail analyst Matt Boss.
Are Fossil Group, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FOSL) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Fossil Group's (NASDAQ:FOSL) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Investment company Royce Capital Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Thryv Holdings Inc, Barnes & Noble Education Inc, Fossil Group Inc, Imax Corp, Trident Acquisitions Corp, sells , , County Bancorp Inc, , Aspen Aerogels Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Capital Fund.
FOSL Price Returns