Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL POWR Grades
- FOSL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.69% of US stocks.
- FOSL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 4.97% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FOSL is 3.89 -- better than 88.97% of US stocks.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 7.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOSL comes in at 18.59% -- higher than that of 88.12% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fossil Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFMT, UFCS, DXYN, CNDT, and ODP.
- Visit FOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.35||52-week high||$28.60|
|Prev. close||$12.81||52-week low||$3.19|
|Day high||$12.86||Avg. volume||1,077,109|
|50-day MA||$13.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.26||Market Cap||643.21M|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
FOSL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fossil Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Fossil Group Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fossil Group Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.75 years, Fossil Group Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.13%; that's higher than only 9.07% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.38% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Fossil Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.43. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.47% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fossil Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
After the markets closed on Wednesday, we got another progress report on specialty retailer Fossil Group , which reported first quarter results. FOSL has been quite an interesting under-the-radar story in recent years.
Fossil Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FOSL ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 29% in the last...
Now, I'll turn the call over to Christine Greany of The Blueshirt Group to begin. With us today on the call are Kosta Kartsotis, chairman and CEO; Sunil Doshi, chief financial officer; Jeff Boyer, chief operating officer; and Greg McKelvey, EVP and chief commercial officer.
Achieves New World Fossil 2.0 Program Financial Targets; Increases Full Year 2021 OutlookRICHARDSON, Texas, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. First Quarter Summary Worldwide net sales of $363 million decreased 7% on a reported basis and 10% in constant currency. Topline performance was better than expected due to improving consumer demand in the U.S., as well as continued strength in Mainland China and the Company’s digital channels globally.On a constant currency basis, digital sales grew 40% compared to the prior year, led by the Company's owned e-commerce websites, and represented 41% of worldwide net sales.Gross margin was 50.3% compared to 35.9% in the first quarter of 2020...
RICHARDSON, Texas, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) announced today that it will report financial results for the first quarter of 2021 after market close on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. The call can be accessed live on the Company’s investor relations website at www.fossilgroup.com/investors and will also be archived for replay. About Fossil Group, Inc. Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing, distribution and innovation company specializing in lifestyle accessories. Under a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands, our offerings include traditional watches, smartwatches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods, belts and sunglasses. We are committed to deliv...
FOSL Price Returns