Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOSL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- Fossil Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.25% of US listed stocks.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.92% of US stocks.
- Fossil Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTSH, TCS, TITN, CNXN, and GCO.
- FOSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fossil Group Inc's official web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOSL's price/earnings ratio is 376.29% lower, now standing at -53.6.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- FOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOSL.
FOSL Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 0.52%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.89%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -166.74%.
The table below shows FOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOSL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.14% of graded US stocks.
- FOSL's asset turnover comes in at 1.222 -- ranking 13th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LZB, SCL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOSL.
The table below shows FOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.10||52-week high||$20.00|
|Prev. close||$5.17||52-week low||$4.86|
|Day high||$5.19||Avg. volume||824,746|
|50-day MA||$7.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.62||Market Cap||264.01M|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fossil Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
Fossil Group, Inc. Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
RICHARDSON, Texas, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 after market close on Wednesday, March 9, 2022, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. The call can be accessed live on the Company’s investor relations website at www.fossilgroup.com/investors and will also be archived for replay.
No summary available.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
Investment company Parkside Investments, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Biotech ETF, SoFi Technologies Inc, SoFi Technologies Inc, Penn National Gaming Inc, Element Solutions Inc, sells Texas Instruments Inc, Citigroup Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, VanEck Gold Miners ETF, JPMorgan Ultra-Short Income ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Parkside Investments, LLC.
Investors should be aware that these stocks could continue performing poorly
FOSL Price Returns