Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FOSL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.93% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FOSL is 4.26 -- better than 90.7% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, Fossil Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.31% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FOSL comes in at 15.78% -- higher than that of 86.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fossil Group Inc are UFCS, VIRC, OCC, BGSF, and TITN.
- Visit FOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOSL's price/earnings ratio is 376.29% lower, now standing at -53.6.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- FOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOSL.
FOSL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 124.31%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 73.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -179.9%.
The table below shows FOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOSL has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.28% of graded US stocks.
- FOSL's asset turnover comes in at 1.222 -- ranking 13th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LZB, APOG, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOSL.
The table below shows FOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.42||52-week high||$28.60|
|Prev. close||$12.63||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$12.94||Avg. volume||861,419|
|50-day MA||$12.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.07||Market Cap||647.63M|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fossil Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Vulcan Materials The Trade: Vu
Fossil and Michael Kors announce wrist devices with better battery, more health features — but no Wear OS 3 until next year.
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi breaks down fitness wearable startup Whoop's latest valuation following a major investment by Softbank.
Global Wearable Devices Market Size,Growth Trends,Opportunities,Covid-19 Impact Analysis,Outlook By Xiaomi Global Community, ADIDAS AG, Nike, Inc., LG Electronics., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Fossil Group, Inc., Google LLC, Polar Electro,
An influential Wearable Devices market report covers an array of factors that have an influence on the market and medical devices industry which includes industry insight and critical success factors (CSFs), market segmentation and value chain analysis, industry dynamics, drivers,
FOSL Price Returns