Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$7.55|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.89|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||569,270|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.08||Market Cap||120.01M|
FOSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOSL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FOSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.64% of US stocks.
- FOSL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FOSL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.35% of US stocks).
FOSL Stock Summary
- FOSSIL GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.17% of US listed stocks.
- FOSL's price/sales ratio is 0.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FOSL has reported earnings growth of -132.04%, putting it ahead of merely 12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FOSSIL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LL, SPWH, LEJU, ENG, and RYI.
- Visit FOSL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fossilgroup.com.
FOSL Valuation Summary
- FOSL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 87.5% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FOSL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOSL.
FOSL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -33.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -143.6%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -119.33%.
The table below shows FOSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FOSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOSL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.14% of graded US stocks.
- FOSL's asset turnover comes in at 1.222 -- ranking 13th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LZB, SCL, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FOSL.
The table below shows FOSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOSL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FOSL, see our FOSL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.50||Average Broker Recommendation||2.5 (Moderate Sell)|
Fossil Group, Inc. (FOSL) Company Bio
Fossil Group is a global design, marketing and distribution company that specializes in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. The Company's principal offerings include an extensive line of men's and women's fashion watches and jewelry sold under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, accessories and apparel. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOSL Latest Social Stream
View Full FOSL Social Stream
Latest FOSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOSSIL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOSL as an investment opportunity.
Fossil, Other Specialty Retailers, Are Starting to Crack
It's hammer time once again in small specialty retail -- as in many names in the sector are getting hammered. This is not the first time we've seen retailers suffer in recent years, nor will it be the last.
Fossil Group, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Maintains Full Year 2023 Outlook; Extends Armani and Diesel license agreementsRICHARDSON, Texas, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2023. First Quarter Summary First quarter worldwide net sales decreased to $325 million, down 14% on a reported basis and 11% in constant currency, with declines in all three regions. Direct to consumer net sales up 8% in constant currency, with comparable retail s
With 76% ownership of the shares, Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Fossil Group's stock price is sensitive to their...
Fossil Group, Inc. Announces Date for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
RICHARDSON, Texas, April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fossil Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FOSL) announced today that it will report financial results for the first quarter 2023 after market close on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, followed by a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day. The call can be accessed live on the Company’s investor relations website at www.fossilgroup.com/investors and will also be archived for replay. The Company also announced that members of Fossil Group’
The past five years for Fossil Group (NASDAQ:FOSL) investors has not been profitable
We're definitely into long term investing, but some companies are simply bad investments over any time frame. We really...
FOSL Price Returns
Continue Researching FOSLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fossil Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fossil Group Inc (FOSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fossil Group Inc (FOSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fossil Group Inc (FOSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...