Fossil Group Inc (FOSL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering FOSL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FOSL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- FOSL has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Fossil Group Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- FOSL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 0.15% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The average analyst price target of FOSL is greater than 1.16% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Fossil Group Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- Fossil Group Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- FOSL has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for FOSL? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.