Fox Corporation - (FOXA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FOXA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FOXA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.86% of US stocks.
- FOXA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FOXA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
FOXA Stock Summary
- FOXA has a higher market value than 88.76% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,966,426,651.
- FOXA's went public 3.05 years ago, making it older than merely 9.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FOXA is more volatile than only 18.52% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fox Corp are PKG, TRU, LH, CTLT, and IR.
- Visit FOXA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.foxcorporation.com.
FOXA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FOXA's EV/EBIT ratio is 56.89% lower, now standing at 7.2.
- Over the past 30 months, FOXA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.4.
- FOXA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FOXA.
FOXA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FOXA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.45% of graded US stocks.
- FOXA's asset turnover comes in at 0.567 -- ranking 11th of 64 Communication stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FOXA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FOXA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.74||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$33.69||52-week low||$31.35|
|Day high||$34.95||Avg. volume||3,386,752|
|50-day MA||$38.22||Dividend yield||1.42%|
|200-day MA||$38.91||Market Cap||19.56B|
Fox Corporation - (FOXA) Company Bio
Twenty-First Century Fox operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through Cable Network Programming, Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Direct Broadcast Satellite Television segments. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FOXA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXA Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXA Social Stream
Latest FOXA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fox Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXA as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
NEW YORK, February 22, 2022--FOX News Digital finished the first month of 2022 as the top-performing news brand in the competitive set in both multiplatform views and multiplatform minutes, according to Comscore. The digital network delivered over 2.7 billion total multiplatform minutes and over 1.4 billion total multiplatform views, while posting growth in the latter metric versus the prior month.* January also marked the eleventh straight month that FOX News bested every news organization in t
FOX Corporation Executive Chairman and CEO Lachlan Murdoch was the honorary starter for the 2022 Daytona 500, which is being held in front of a sold-out crowd. Fox Sports'' Charles Woodson joined him in the pre-race ceremonies as Grand Marshall for the race.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks that Ken Griffin’s Citadel Investment Group is loading up on. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Ken Griffin Is Loading Up on These 5 Stocks. Ken Griffin founded Citadel Investment Group, an investment firm based in Chicago, in […]
FOX Corporation CEO Lachlan Murdoch and Fox Sports'' Charles Woodson will act as honorary starter and Grand Marshall for the Daytona 500.
FOXA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|