Fox Corporation - (FOXA): Price and Financial Metrics
FOXA Stock Summary
- FOXA has a market capitalization of $22,408,162,559 -- more than approximately 89.44% of US stocks.
- FOXA's went public 2.1 years ago, making it older than just 4.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FOXA's current price/earnings ratio is 14.65, which is higher than 25.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fox Corp are NDAQ, LH, TRU, BKI, and WLK.
- Visit FOXA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.foxcorporation.com.
FOXA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FOXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.68||52-week high||$44.80|
|Prev. close||$37.94||52-week low||$23.57|
|Day high||$38.32||Avg. volume||5,658,641|
|50-day MA||$37.36||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$30.18||Market Cap||22.25B|
Fox Corporation - (FOXA) Company Bio
Twenty-First Century Fox operates as a diversified media and entertainment company worldwide. It operates through Cable Network Programming, Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Direct Broadcast Satellite Television segments. The company was founded in 1922 and is based in New York, New York.
FOXA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fox Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fox Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 405.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Fox Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Fox Corp over the past 2.09 years is 0.44%; that's higher than 79.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Fox Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FOXA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FOXA Latest Social Stream
View Full FOXA Social Stream
Latest FOXA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fox Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FOXA as an investment opportunity.
Marriott's (MAR) Bonvoy members can avail in-app reward services in the United States following transactions with Uber Eats and select Uber rides.
In this article, we are going to list the 15 richest media owners in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the media industry and outlook, and jump to the 5 Richest Media Owners in the World. The richest media owners are behind some of the major media conglomerates that deliver media and […]
Marriott's (MAR) Edition brand is planning to expand presence globally with new hotels in Rome, Madrid, Dubai, Reykjavik, Tampa, Doha, Mexico and Tokyo.
The New York Times Company's (NYT) greater emphasis on subscription revenues and lower dependency on traditional advertising revenues positions it favorably.
Fox Corp chief executive Lachlan Murdoch will return to the United States from a months-long Australian sojourn in early September, a spokesman told Reuters on Wednesday. Murdoch, who also co-chairs publisher News Corp with his father Rupert Murdoch, moved with his family to Sydney last month, joining a host of high profile people who have opted to ride out the coronavirus pandemic in relatively unaffected Australia. Spokesman John Connolly said Murdoch, who is also Fox's executive chairman, would return to Los Angeles in early September to reopen the company's operational head office there "and will go back to working and living in the U.S."
FOXA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FOXAWant to do more research on Fox Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!