First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR): Price and Financial Metrics
FR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.11% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FR is more volatile than just 1.98% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Industrial Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRI, NNN, FSP, DAC, and TNP.
- Visit FR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstindustrial.com.
FR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.84||52-week high||$47.94|
|Prev. close||$47.03||52-week low||$31.65|
|Day high||$47.94||Avg. volume||962,034|
|50-day MA||$44.64||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$42.32||Market Cap||6.18B|
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) Company Bio
First Industrial Realty Trust develops, owns, and operates industrial properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in the United States.
FR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that First Industrial Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FR, they are:
- First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.59% of tickers in our DCF set.
- First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 4.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of 59.2% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 10.09% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FR Latest Social Stream
View Full FR Social Stream
Latest FR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Industrial Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FR as an investment opportunity.
First Industrial Realty Trust Announces Retirement of David G. Harker, Executive Vice President - Central Region
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading fully integrated owner, operator, and developer of industrial real estate, announced today that David G. Harker, Executive Vice President – Central Region has notified First Industrial of his intention to retire from the Company effective as of June 30, 2021. Consistent with the company's succession planning, Johannson L. Yap and Peter O. Schultz each will assume portions of Mr. Harker's duties.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading fully integrated owner, operator and developer of industrial real estate, will host its first quarter 2021 results conference call on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT). The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 542-2938 and entering the conference ID 9193527. The conference call will also be webcast live on the Investors page of the Company's website at www.firstindustrial.com.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading fully integrated owner, operator, and developer of industrial real estate, today announced that it will present at Citi's 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 10:30 AM EST (9:30 AM CST).
Both companies have strong track records and solid recent performance, but Duke Realty takes the lead as the better buy.
FR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
FR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRWant to do more research on First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!