First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.95% of US stocks.
- FR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- FR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
FR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.98% of US equities we're observing.
- FR's price/sales ratio is 16.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.31% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Industrial Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PAA, FRO, PSXP, GASS, and TNP.
- FR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.firstindustrial.com.
FR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FR's price/earnings ratio is 16.64% lower, now standing at 31.3.
- FR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.1 over the prior 243 months.
- FR's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FR.
FR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 53.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.8%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.05%.
The table below shows FR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.91% of graded US stocks.
- FR's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 159th of 446 Trading stocks.
- ARI, KRC, and LOAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FR.
The table below shows FR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.99||52-week high||$59.18|
|Prev. close||$58.30||52-week low||$39.24|
|Day high||$58.57||Avg. volume||996,849|
|50-day MA||$54.90||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$50.11||Market Cap||7.49B|
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) Company Bio
First Industrial Realty Trust develops, owns, and operates industrial properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in the United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
FR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FR Latest Social Stream
View Full FR Social Stream
Latest FR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Industrial Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FR as an investment opportunity.
First Industrial Realty Trust (FR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Illinois-based real estate investment trust (REIT) First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) has reported excellent financial results for the third quarter of 2021. The company owns, manages, acquires, sells, develops and redevelops industrial real estate. First Industrial reported FFO per share of $0.51, higher than the year-ago FFO and the Street’s estimate of $0.49. Total revenues amounted to $121.1 million, compared to $116.2 million reported in the same quarter last year. The figure exceeded analysts’ expectations of $118.4 million. In-service occupancy was 97.1% at the end of the quarter, as compared to 96.3% at the end of the third quarter of 2020.
First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The real estate investment trust reported $0.33 EPS for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.49 by ($0.16), MarketWatch Earnings reports. The business had revenue of $121.08 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $117.95 million. First Industrial Realty 
First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) issued an update on its FY 2021 earnings guidance on Wednesday morning. The company provided earnings per share (EPS) guidance of $1.930-$1.970 for the period. The company issued revenue guidance of -. FR stock traded up $1.49 during trading on Wednesday, hitting $58.53. The company had a trading volume of 
First Industrial Realty Trust (FR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 4.08% and 2.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRWant to do more research on First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch