First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR): Price and Financial Metrics
FR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for First Industrial Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 91.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Industrial Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WRI, FSP, ATCO, NNN, and DRE.
- Visit FR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstindustrial.com.
FR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.87||52-week high||$44.79|
|Prev. close||$42.40||52-week low||$25.89|
|Day high||$42.94||Avg. volume||955,158|
|50-day MA||$42.11||Dividend yield||2.33%|
|200-day MA||$41.25||Market Cap||5.54B|
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) Company Bio
First Industrial Realty Trust develops, owns, and operates industrial properties. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in the United States.
FR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that First Industrial Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FR, they are:
- First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
- First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 4.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of 59.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), First Industrial Realty Trust Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 13.62% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FR Latest Social Stream
View Full FR Social Stream
Latest FR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Industrial Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FR as an investment opportunity.
FR earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 11, 2021 / First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:FR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 11, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
First Industrial Realty Trust To Host Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2020 Results Conference Call On February 11th
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: FR), a leading fully integrated owner, operator, and developer of industrial real estate, will host its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results conference call on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. CST (11:00 a.m. EST). The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 542-2938 and entering the conference ID 4091295. The conference call will also be webcast live on the Investors page of the Company's website at www.firstindustrial.com.
Looking into the current session, First Industrial Realty Inc. (NYSE: FR) is trading at $41.81, after a 0.1% drop. Over the past month, the stock fell by 1.59%, but over the past year, it actually spiked by 1.42%. With questionable short-term performance like this, and great long-term performance, long-term shareholders might want to start looking into the company's price-to-earnings ratio. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share price. The stock is currently below from its 52 week high by 9.33%. The P/E ratio is used by long-term shareholders to assess the company's market performance against aggregate market data, historical earnings, and the industry at large. A lower P/E ...
FR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRWant to do more research on First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!