First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. (FR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FR's growth rate has been 0.18% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for FR have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PNBK, STM, BAH, HRL and TMO.
FR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 54.04% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FR, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, First Industrial Realty Trust Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 11.23% of them.
- The First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 81.33% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, FR's equity discount rate is less than 85.56% of those stocks.
FR Dividend Chart
FR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FR Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FR dividends?Want to do more research on First Industrial Realty Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc Common Stock (FR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) - Dividend Investor
First Industrial Realty Trust Inc (FR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha