Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRAF POWR Grades
- FRAF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRAF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- FRAF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FRAF Stock Summary
- FRAF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 626.07 -- higher than 94.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FRAF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 380.5%, Franklin Financial Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Financial Services Corp are MCBC, GLBZ, OPBK, PEBK, and GCBC.
- FRAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franklin Financial Services Corp's official web site, go to www.franklinfin.com.
FRAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.85||52-week high||$34.38|
|Prev. close||$30.10||52-week low||$19.60|
|Day high||$30.33||Avg. volume||12,106|
|50-day MA||$30.94||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$26.94||Market Cap||131.55M|
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) Company Bio
Franklin Financial Services Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Farmers and Merchants Trust Company of Chambersburg that provides commercial, retail banking, and trust services to small and medium-sized businesses, individuals, governmental entities, and non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania. It offers various deposit products, including checking, savings, money management, and time deposit accounts, as well as demand deposits. The company also provides commercial real estate, construction and land development, agricultural, commercial and industrial, and residential mortgage loans, as well as installment and revolving loans to consumers; and secured and unsecured commercial and industrial loans, including accounts receivable and inventory financing, and commercial equipment financing. In addition, it offers various investment and trust services comprising estate planning and administration, corporate and personal trust fund management, pension, and profit sharing and other employee benefit funds management services, as well as custodial services; sells mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products; and offers safe deposit facilities and fiduciary services. Further, the company, through its subsidiary, Franklin Future Fund Inc., operates as a non-bank investment company that makes venture capital investments. It operates twenty-two community banking offices in Franklin, Cumberland, Fulton, and Huntingdon counties in Pennsylvania. Franklin Financial Services Corporation was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
FRAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRAF Latest Social Stream
View Full FRAF Social Stream
Latest FRAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Financial Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRAF as an investment opportunity.
If You Like EPS Growth Then Check Out Franklin Financial Services (NASDAQ:FRAF) Before It's Too Late
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Franklin Financial Services (FRAF): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.09.Revenue of $15.07M (+6.6% Y/Y)Press Release...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Franklin...
A Form 4 filing filed with the SEC on Friday, November 27 showed that Rzomp Kimberly bought 500 shares of Franklin Financial Services Corporation …
Franklin Financial Services Inc (NASDAQ:FRAF) was trading 0.41% higher from the previous closing price. SVP Carmack Karen K filed a Form 4 with the SEC on …
FRAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Financial Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch