Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF): Price and Financial Metrics
FRAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$36.55|
|Prev. close||$25.86||52-week low||$23.96|
|Day high||$26.20||Avg. volume||4,762|
|50-day MA||$28.01||Dividend yield||4.86%|
|200-day MA||$31.19||Market Cap||113.93M|
FRAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRAF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FRAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- FRAF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 34 days.
- FRAF's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.15% of US stocks).
FRAF Stock Summary
- FRAF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 210.47%, FRANKLIN FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 93.26% of about US stocks.
- FRANKLIN FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -36.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANKLIN FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FISI, OPOF, COFS, FBP, and ATLO.
- FRAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANKLIN FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP's official web site, go to www.franklinfin.com.
FRAF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRAF's price/sales ratio is 88.89% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FRAF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRAF.
FRAF Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.14%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -11.41%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.04%.
The table below shows FRAF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) Company Bio
Franklin Financial Services Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Farmers and Merchants Trust Company of Chambersburg that provides commercial, retail banking, and trust services to small and medium-sized businesses, individuals, governmental entities, and non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania. It offers various deposit products, including checking, savings, money management, and time deposit accounts, as well as demand deposits. The company also provides commercial real estate, construction and land development, agricultural, commercial and industrial, and residential mortgage loans, as well as installment and revolving loans to consumers; and secured and unsecured commercial and industrial loans, including accounts receivable and inventory financing, and commercial equipment financing. In addition, it offers various investment and trust services comprising estate planning and administration, corporate and personal trust fund management, pension, and profit sharing and other employee benefit funds management services, as well as custodial services; sells mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products; and offers safe deposit facilities and fiduciary services. Further, the company, through its subsidiary, Franklin Future Fund Inc., operates as a non-bank investment company that makes venture capital investments. It operates twenty-two community banking offices in Franklin, Cumberland, Fulton, and Huntingdon counties in Pennsylvania. Franklin Financial Services Corporation was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRAF Latest Social Stream
View Full FRAF Social Stream
Latest FRAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRAF as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Financial Reports 2023 Q1 Results; Declares Dividend
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ: FRAF), the bank holding company of F&M Trust (the Bank), reported consolidated earnings of $3.3 million ($0.75 per diluted share) for the first quarter and year-to-date period ended March 31, 2023, compared to $3.0 million ($0.67 per diluted share) for the first quarter and year-to-date period ended March 31, 2022, or a 9.3% increase over the comparable quarter, and an 11.9% EPS increase over the comparable quarter. For 2023, the
Franklin Financial Services (NASDAQ:FRAF) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.32
Franklin Financial Services Corporation ( NASDAQ:FRAF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.32 per share on...
Franklin Financial Services Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$3.36 (vs US$4.44 in FY 2021)
Franklin Financial Services ( NASDAQ:FRAF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$66.2m (flat on FY...
Franklin Financial Reports 2022 Q4 and End of the Year Results; Declares Dividend
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (NASDAQ: FRAF), the bank holding company of F&M Trust (the Bank), reported consolidated earnings of $3.7 million ($0.84 per diluted share) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to $3.7 million ($0.82 per diluted share) for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021. Net income for 2022 was $14.9 million ($3.36 per diluted share) compared to $19.6 million ($4.42 per diluted share) for the same twelve-month period in 2021. For 2022, the Co
Franklin Financial Reports 2022 Q3 Earnings; Declares Dividend
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (NASDAQ: FRAF), the bank holding company of F&M Trust (the Bank), reported consolidated earnings of $4.6 million ($1.05 per diluted share) for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, compared to $5.9 million ($1.31 per diluted share) for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, and $3.6 million ($.80 per diluted share) for the second quarter of 2022. Year-to-date consolidated 2022 net income was $11.2 million ($2.52 per diluted share) compared to $1
FRAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Financial Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...