Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRAF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FRAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.26% of US stocks.
- FRAF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FRAF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FRAF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 680.15, Franklin Financial Services Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.83 for Franklin Financial Services Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 380.5%, Franklin Financial Services Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Financial Services Corp are OCFC, EFSC, FRME, BWB, and GVP.
- Visit FRAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.franklinfin.com.
FRAF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRAF's price/sales ratio is 108.33% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- FRAF's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- FRAF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRAF.
FRAF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.41%.
The table below shows FRAF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.23||52-week high||$34.90|
|Prev. close||$33.88||52-week low||$19.60|
|Day high||$33.74||Avg. volume||15,819|
|50-day MA||$31.17||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$28.87||Market Cap||146.84M|
Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) Company Bio
Franklin Financial Services Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Farmers and Merchants Trust Company of Chambersburg that provides commercial, retail banking, and trust services to small and medium-sized businesses, individuals, governmental entities, and non-profit organizations in Pennsylvania. It offers various deposit products, including checking, savings, money management, and time deposit accounts, as well as demand deposits. The company also provides commercial real estate, construction and land development, agricultural, commercial and industrial, and residential mortgage loans, as well as installment and revolving loans to consumers; and secured and unsecured commercial and industrial loans, including accounts receivable and inventory financing, and commercial equipment financing. In addition, it offers various investment and trust services comprising estate planning and administration, corporate and personal trust fund management, pension, and profit sharing and other employee benefit funds management services, as well as custodial services; sells mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products; and offers safe deposit facilities and fiduciary services. Further, the company, through its subsidiary, Franklin Future Fund Inc., operates as a non-bank investment company that makes venture capital investments. It operates twenty-two community banking offices in Franklin, Cumberland, Fulton, and Huntingdon counties in Pennsylvania. Franklin Financial Services Corporation was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
FRAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRAF Latest Social Stream
View Full FRAF Social Stream
Latest FRAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Financial Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRAF as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Financial Services Corporation ( NASDAQ:FRAF ) will increase its dividend on the 25th of August to US$0.32...
Franklin Financial Services Corp. (FRAF) gains 0.8260% for June 25 Equities.com
Franklin Financial Services Corp. (FRAF) falls -0.8220% for June 04 Equities.com
Franklin Financial Services Corp. (FRAF) falls -0.1310% for June 03 Equities.com
Franklin Financial Services Corp. (FRAF) falls -0.8180% for June 01 Equities.com
FRAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRAFHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Financial Services Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Financial Services Corp (FRAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch