Franklin Financial Services Corporation (FRAF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, FRAF has issued more dividends than only 16.15% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, FRAF has returned $5,238,000 US dollars, more than just 15.71% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FRAF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PXS, CLWT, CPB, CANG and SVT.
FRAF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FRAF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 45.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Franklin Financial Services Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Franklin Financial Services Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 82.92% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 45.29%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 79.51% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, FRAF has a discount rate lower than 79.51% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FRAF, approximately 93.75% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FRAF Dividend Chart
FRAF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|