Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
FRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$3.12|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||775,407|
|50-day MA||$0.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||14.74M|
FRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRBK POWR Grades
- FRBK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 67.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRBK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- FRBK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.97% of US stocks).
FRBK Stock Summary
- FRBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 463.5%, REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.35% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FRBK comes in at -1,064.59% -- higher than that of only 0.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RVSB, INDB, AROW, STBA, and COFS.
- FRBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.myrepublicbank.com.
FRBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRBK's price/sales ratio is 87.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- FRBK's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRBK.
FRBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -37.59%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -461.46%.
The table below shows FRBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.02% of graded US stocks.
- FRBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 405th of 435 Banking stocks.
- TSC, OCN, and PROV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRBK.
The table below shows FRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK) Company Bio
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. provides credit and depository banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
FRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FRBK Social Stream
Latest FRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REPUBLIC FIRST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRBK as an investment opportunity.
A roundup of recent banking and finance news across Greater Philadelphia: Hamilton Lane has named a new chief financial officer as part of a series of changes to the senior leadership team at the Conshohocken-based private markets investment management firm. Jeffrey Armbrister has been named CFO, replacing Atul Varma, who Hamilton Lane said is leaving the firm to “pursue other interests.” For the last five years, Armbrister has led the firm's direct equity investment business, which earlier this year closed its latest fund on more than $2 billion of investor commitments.
Republic Bank Further Enhances Senior Leadership Team with Appointment of Linda Sanchez as Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer
Linda Sanchez Linda Sanchez, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer PHILADELPHIA, July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRBK) (“Republic” or the “Company”), the parent company of Republic First Bank d/b/a Republic Bank (the “Bank”), today announced the appointment of Linda Sanchez as Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer (“CPO”), effective July 17, 2023. Ms. Sanchez brings more than 25 years of experience in human resources, administration
Republic First Bancorp says it has terminated an attempted $125 million capital raise. "Given current market conditions—especially the widespread tightening of access to the equity capital markets across the banking sector—the parties do not believe that participants could be found on those terms by September 9th," the Philadelphia-based bank said in a statement. In a [letter to shareholders](https://s26.q4cdn.com/813151955/files/doc_downloads/2023/07/letter-to-shareholders_july-17-2023.pdf), Chairman Andrew Cohen said that the bank's former executive team failed to maintain appropriate internal controls last year, leading to delays with the bank's audits and financial reports.
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. Chairman Andrew Cohen and CEO Thomas Geisel Send Letter to Shareholders Outlining Progress on Strategy to Transform Company, Increase Profitability and Drive Long-Term Value
Company Announces that Republic and Affiliates of Castle Creek Capital and Cohen Private Ventures Have Agreed to Mutually Terminate Previously Announced Capital Raise Releases Presentation Detailing Strategic Initiatives and Republic’s Significant Opportunities PHILADELPHIA, July 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRBK) (“Republic” or the “Company”), the parent company of Republic First Bank d/b/a Republic Bank (the "Bank"), today announced that Chairman Andrew B.
Republic Bank Announces 3-Year Community Reinvesetment Grant Donation to Margate Terrace Senior Living in Partnership with Senior Secure
Margate Terrace Senior Living Residents and Republic Bank colleagues at Margate Terrace Senior Living apartments PHILADELPHIA, July 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRBK), the parent company Republic First Bank d/b/a Republic Bank (the “Bank”) is proud to announce a significant donation from the Bank in the form of a 3-year grant to Margate Terrace Senior Living Apartment Building. This initiative is part of Republic Bank’s dedication to the Community Reinvestme
FRBK Price Returns
Continue Researching FRBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Republic First Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch