Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRBK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.99% of US stocks.
- FRBK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 49 weeks.
- FRBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
FRBK Stock Summary
- FRBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRBK has reported earnings growth of -694.43%, putting it ahead of only 3.16% of US stocks in our set.
- Republic First Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Republic First Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFBK, MSBI, BCBP, CCNE, and CARV.
- Visit FRBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myrepublicbank.com.
FRBK Valuation Summary
- FRBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.9; this is 145.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FRBK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
- FRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRBK.
FRBK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 143.34%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 84.08%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 106.48%.
The table below shows FRBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.02% of graded US stocks.
- FRBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 405th of 435 Banking stocks.
- TSC, OCN, and PROV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRBK.
The table below shows FRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.12||52-week high||$4.61|
|Prev. close||$3.06||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$3.13||Avg. volume||203,170|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.61||Market Cap||183.72M|
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK) Company Bio
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. provides credit and depository banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Most Popular Stories View All
FRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FRBK Social Stream
Latest FRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Republic First Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRBK as an investment opportunity.
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. Names Peter Musumeci as Market President for Metro New York Peter Musumeci PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRBK), the holding company for Republic Bank, today announced that its subsidiary, Republic Bank, named Peter Musumeci as the Market President for Metro New York, including New York City, Long Island, Westchester County and Northern New Jersey. Mr. Musumeci was Chief Credit Officer and Chief Lender for Commer
PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRBK), the holding company for Republic Bank, today announced that its subsidiary, Republic Bank, named Steve McWilliams as Market President for Metro Philadelphia, including South New Jersey and Delaware.
Deposits Grow 25% and Net Income Increases 578% Year Over Year Deposits Grow 25% and Net Income Increases 578% Year Over Year
Republic First (FRBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -5.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FRBK ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 12% over the month. But...
FRBK Price Returns
Continue Researching FRBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Republic First Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch