Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FRBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRBK is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 96 days.
- FRBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FRBK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.04%, Republic First Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.41% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRBK has reported earnings growth of -1,235.36%, putting it ahead of merely 1.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FRBK comes in at 208.59% -- higher than that of 98.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBFV, GFED, CVLY, OVLY, and MBCN.
- FRBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Republic First Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.myrepublicbank.com.
FRBK Valuation Summary
- FRBK's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.9; this is 145.35% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FRBK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
- FRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRBK.
FRBK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.43%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 81.91%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 33.29%.
The table below shows FRBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRBK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.02% of graded US stocks.
- FRBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 405th of 435 Banking stocks.
- TSC, OCN, and PROV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRBK.
The table below shows FRBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.81||52-week high||$5.67|
|Prev. close||$3.85||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||410,932|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.98||Market Cap||226.52M|
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK) Company Bio
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. provides credit and depository banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Most Popular Stories View All
FRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FRBK Social Stream
Latest FRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Republic First Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRBK as an investment opportunity.
The group has bought up 9.6% of Republic First's common stock in recent months in an effort to force changes at the Philadelphia-based bank.
Does Republic First (FRBK) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
In a letter to the Philadelphia-based bank, Norcross asked for, among other things, access to information regarding any transactions between Republic First and directors, officers or shareholders of the company — including spouses, children and business partners.
A group led by South Jersey power broker George Norcross and former TD Bank U.S. CEO Greg Braca has bought up 9.6% of the bank’s common stock.
Board of Directors Affirms its Commitment as Fiduciaries to Maximize Value Shareholders are not Required to Take any Action at this Time PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: FRBK), the holding company for Republic Bank, today issued the following statement in response to recent Schedule 13D filings (the “Filings”) of a shareholder group (the “Shareholder Group”) with the Securities and Exchange
FRBK Price Returns
Continue Researching FRBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Republic First Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch