Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRBK POWR Grades
- FRBK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRBK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FRBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
FRBK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.9 for Republic First Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 769.29%, Republic First Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.96% of about US stocks.
- Republic First Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -279.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNBK, CALB, ATLC, VOYA, and GFED.
- Visit FRBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myrepublicbank.com.
FRBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FRBK's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, FRBK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.
- Over the past 243 months, FRBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRBK.
FRBK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.91%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.31%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -42.54%.
The table below shows FRBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.65||52-week high||$4.61|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$1.95|
|Day high||$3.73||Avg. volume||243,135|
|50-day MA||$3.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.48||Market Cap||214.89M|
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK) Company Bio
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. provides credit and depository banking services to individuals and businesses primarily in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
FRBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRBK Latest Social Stream
View Full FRBK Social Stream
Latest FRBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Republic First Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRBK as an investment opportunity.
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. (FRBK) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 23, 2021 11:00 am ET Corporate Participants Vernon Hill - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Frank Cavallaro - Chief Financial Officer Andy Logue - President Conference Call Participants Frank Schiraldi - Piper Sandler Mike Perito - KBW Presentation Operator...
Deposits Grow 25% and Net Income Increases 578% Year Over Year Deposits Grow 25% and Net Income Increases 578% Year Over Year
Republic First (FRBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -5.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Republic First Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FRBK ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 12% over the month. But...
Republic First (FRBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FRBK Price Returns
Continue Researching FRBKHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Republic First Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Republic First Bancorp Inc (FRBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch