Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRG POWR Grades
- FRG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.76% of US stocks.
- FRG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 34 weeks.
- FRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 44.71% of US stocks).
FRG Stock Summary
- Franchise Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.95% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, FRG has reported earnings growth of -868.41%, putting it ahead of merely 2.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Franchise Group Inc comes in at 101.75%, a number that bests 93.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TILE, AVNT, GLRE, UFAB, and TTSH.
- FRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Franchise Group Inc's official web site, go to www.franchisegrp.com.
FRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FRG's price/sales ratio is 80.65% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- FRG's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 111 months.
- FRG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.7 over the prior 111 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRG.
FRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.71% of graded US stocks.
- FRG's asset turnover comes in at 1.066 -- ranking 13th of 456 Trading stocks.
- SNR, AC, and CUBE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRG.
The table below shows FRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.53||52-week high||$41.50|
|Prev. close||$38.64||52-week low||$22.64|
|Day high||$39.71||Avg. volume||173,929|
|50-day MA||$34.82||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$35.13||Market Cap||1.55B|
Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG) Company Bio
Franchise Group, Inc. operates as a retailer, franchisor operator, and acquirer of franchised and franchisable businesses. It operates through 4 segments: Liberty Tax, Buddy's, Sears Outlet, and Vitamin Shoppe. The company provides tax preparation services in the United States and Canada; and franchises and operates rent-to-own stores that lease durable goods, such as electronics, residential furniture, appliances, and household accessories to customers. It also operates as a retailer primarily focuses on providing customers with in-store and online access to purchase new, one-of-a kind, out-of-box, discontinued, obsolete, used, reconditioned, overstocked, and scratched and dented products in various merchandise categories, including home appliances, mattresses, furniture, and lawn and garden equipment, at prices that are lower than list prices; and specialty retailer of vitamins, minerals, herbs, specialty supplements, sports nutrition, and other health and wellness products. The company was formerly known as Liberty Tax, Inc., and changed its name to Franchise Group, Inc. in September 2019. Franchise Group, Inc. was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRG Latest Social Stream
View Full FRG Social Stream
Latest FRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franchise Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRG as an investment opportunity.
Delaware, Ohio, September 1, 2021 Franchise Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRG) (Franchise Group or the Company) today announced its virtual participation in the 14th Annual Barrington Research Fall Investment Conference 
Experienced Franchise Group Commits to Five New Restaurants in the Central Valley Experienced Franchise Group Commits to Five New Restaurants in the Central Valley
Taylor recently won gold in freestyle wrestling at the Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games.
FRG vs. KMB: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
DELAWARE, Ohio, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Franchise Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: FRG) (Franchise Group or the Company) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.46875 per share to Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred stockholders. The cash dividend will be paid on or about October 15, 2021 to holders of record of the Companys Series A preferred stock on the close of business on October 1, 2021.
FRG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|