Franchise Group, Inc. (FRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FRG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.39% over the past 5.5 years.
- FRG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.49%, higher than about 92.38% stocks in our dividend set.
- FRG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -754.89% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 1.15% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FRG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: YPF, COG, AZN, COR and PJT.
FRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FRG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.86%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Franchise Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Franchise Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 97.66% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Franchise Group Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 96.37% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|