First Merchants Corporation (FRME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRME POWR Grades
- FRME scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.3% of US stocks.
- FRME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- FRME ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FRME Stock Summary
- FRME's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 581.15 -- higher than 93.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of First Merchants Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.68 for First Merchants Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to First Merchants Corp are MCBC, CVBF, CBU, THFF, and OCFC.
- Visit FRME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstmerchants.com.
FRME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.91||52-week high||$50.65|
|Prev. close||$45.83||52-week low||$21.18|
|Day high||$46.64||Avg. volume||172,628|
|50-day MA||$46.91||Dividend yield||2.27%|
|200-day MA||$35.56||Market Cap||2.44B|
First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Company Bio
First Merchants Corporation provides community banking services in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio counties. The company was founded in 1893 and is headquartered in Muncie, Indiana.
FRME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRME Latest Social Stream
View Full FRME Social Stream
Latest FRME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Merchants Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRME as an investment opportunity.
First Merchants (FRME) declares $0.29/share quarterly dividend, 11.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.26.Forward yield 2.51%Payable June 18; for shareholders of record June 4; ex-div June 3.See FRME Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
MUNCIE, Ind., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Merchants Corporation (NASDAQ: FRME) declared a cash dividend on May 11, 2021 of $0.29 per share. The dividend is payable on June 18, 2021, to shareholders of record as of June 4, 2021. For purposes of broker trading, the ex-date of the cash dividend is June 3, 2021. About First Merchants Corporation: First Merchants Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Muncie, Indiana. The Corporation has one full-service bank charter, First Merchants Bank. The Bank also operates as First Merchants Private Wealth Advisors (as a division of First Merchants Bank). First Merchants Corporation’s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market System under the symbol FRME. Quotations are carried in daily newspapers and can...
Call Start: 14:30 Call End: 15:16 First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 02:30 PM ET Company Participants Mark Hardwick - Chief Executive Officer Mike Stewart - President John Martin - Chief Credit Officer Michele Kawiecki - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Scott Siefers...
Such forward-looking statements can often be identified by the use of words like believes, expect or may and include statements relating to First Merchants business plan, growth strategies, loan and investment portfolio; asset quality, risk and future costs. First Merchants undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement whether written or oral, relating to the matters discussed in this presentation or press release.
First Merchants (FRME) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -1.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FRME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|