First Merchants Corporation (FRME): Price and Financial Metrics
FRME Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 496.69, First Merchants Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of First Merchants Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FRME's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Merchants Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WCC, PSMT, FELE, VMI, and SXI.
- FRME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Merchants Corp's official web site, go to www.firstmerchants.com.
FRME Stock Price Chart More Charts
FRME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.49||52-week high||$42.48|
|Prev. close||$41.96||52-week low||$33.00|
|Day high||$42.09||Avg. volume||135,523|
|50-day MA||$41.12||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||2.31B|
First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Company Bio
First Merchants Corporation provides community banking services in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio counties. The company was founded in 1893 and is headquartered in Muncie, Indiana.