First Merchants Corporation (FRME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRME POWR Grades
- FRME scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 85.86% of US stocks.
- FRME's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FRME's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.46% of US stocks).
FRME Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 499.49, First Merchants Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.69% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of First Merchants Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FRME's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Merchants Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BWB, CBU, THFF, CVBF, and OPBK.
- FRME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Merchants Corp's official web site, go to www.firstmerchants.com.
FRME Valuation Summary
- FRME's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.9; this is 32.22% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FRME's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- FRME's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRME.
FRME Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 155.51%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 50.5%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.07%.
The table below shows FRME's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.26||52-week high||$50.65|
|Prev. close||$40.10||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$41.16||Avg. volume||175,345|
|50-day MA||$43.21||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$40.25||Market Cap||2.19B|
First Merchants Corporation (FRME) Company Bio
First Merchants Corporation provides community banking services in Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio counties. The company was founded in 1893 and is headquartered in Muncie, Indiana.
FRME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRME Latest Social Stream
View Full FRME Social Stream
Latest FRME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Merchants Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRME as an investment opportunity.
First Merchants (FRME) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for First Merchants (FRME) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
First Merchants Corporation to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Host Conference Call and Webcast
MUNCIE, Ind., July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Merchants Corporation (Nasdaq:FRME) will report second quarter 2021 financial results on July 26, 2021. The Corporation will host a second quarter 2021 earnings conference call and webcast at 2:30 p.m. (ET) on Monday, July 26, 2021. To participate, dial (Toll Free) 877-507-0578 and reference First Merchants Corporations second quarter earnings release. International callers please call +1 412-317-1073.
Such forward-looking statements can often be identified by the use of words like believes, expect or may and include statements relating to First Merchants business plan, growth strategies, loan and investment portfolio; asset quality, risk and future costs. First Merchants undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement whether written or oral, relating to the matters discussed in this presentation or press release.
First Merchants (FRME) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -1.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FRME Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|