Frontline Ltd. Ordinary Shares (FRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.6% of US stocks.
- FRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FRO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FRO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.16, Frontline Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Frontline Ltd is higher than just 8.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For FRO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEWT, NJR, DHC, NWN, and ILPT.
- Visit FRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frontline.bm.
FRO Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, FRO's price/sales ratio is 17.65% lower, now standing at 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRO.
FRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.75||52-week high||$8.99|
|Prev. close||$8.68||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$8.83||Avg. volume||1,970,403|
|50-day MA||$7.97||Dividend yield||5.76%|
|200-day MA||$7.05||Market Cap||1.73B|
Frontline Ltd. Ordinary Shares (FRO) Company Bio
Frontline Ltd. owns and operates oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore carriers. The company provides seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. Its carriers transport crude oil from the Middle East Gulf to the Far East, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, and the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, as well as Suezmax tankers trade in the Atlantic Basin, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
FRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRO Latest Social Stream
View Full FRO Social Stream
Latest FRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frontline Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRO as an investment opportunity.
Frontline (FRO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
Frontline (FRO): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.10; GAAP EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.22.Revenue of $193.99M (-52.9% Y/Y) beats by $96.94M.Reported spot TCEs for VLCCs, Suezmax and LR2 tankers in the first quarter of 2021 were $19,000, $15,200 and $12,000 per day, respectively.For Q2, the company estimates...
Frontline Ltd (FRO) Q1 2021 Results Conference Call May 27, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Lars Barstad - Interim CEO Inger Klemp - CFO Conference Call Participants Jon Chappell - Evercore Randy Giveans - Jeffries Magnus Fyhr - HC Wainwright Chris Tsung - Webber Research Presentation Operator Good day,...
These oil stocks have the chops to survive the war on climate change and generate substantial returns for years to come.
FRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|