Frontline Ltd. Ordinary Shares (FRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRO POWR Grades
- FRO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 66.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- FRO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.27% of US stocks).
FRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Frontline Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FRO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Frontline Ltd comes in at -40.64%, a number that bests merely 4.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOP, NNN, NWN, FR, and ATCO.
- FRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Frontline Ltd's official web site, go to www.frontline.bm.
FRO Valuation Summary
- FRO's price/earnings ratio is 30.2; this is 50.25% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- FRO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27 over the prior 243 months.
- FRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRO.
FRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.3% of graded US stocks.
- FRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, INSW, and SNDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRO.
The table below shows FRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.56||52-week high||$9.86|
|Prev. close||$6.81||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$6.71||Avg. volume||1,693,929|
|50-day MA||$7.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.95||Market Cap||1.30B|
Frontline Ltd. Ordinary Shares (FRO) Company Bio
Frontline Ltd. owns and operates oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore carriers. The company provides seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. Its carriers transport crude oil from the Middle East Gulf to the Far East, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, and the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, as well as Suezmax tankers trade in the Atlantic Basin, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRO Latest Social Stream
View Full FRO Social Stream
Latest FRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frontline Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRO as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Frontline Ltd. ( NYSE:FRO ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a company...
Covid live news: official cases in Africa pass 10m; London hospital chief says 10% of staff unvaccinated
South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, Ethiopia and Libya among countries hardest hit; frontline staff in England required to have first jab by February
Provinces bordering Thailand report high vaccination numbers of both the residents and migrant workers, a move to getting closer to reaching herd immunity against Covid-19. The post Frontline herd immunity by the numbers appeared first on Khmer Times .
Kuwait Express Delivery and E-Commerce Logistics Market Rapidly Integrating Innovative Solutions and Services to Enhance the Business Functions by Major Vendors: DHL, FedEx, Aramex, UPS Express, SKYCOM Express, OCS ANA GROUP, Jeezan Cargo, Frontline Expre
Express delivery systems are thought of as an important section of the Kuwait provision market, used for quicker delivery of shipments as compared to general services. categorical delivery firms have created a door-to-door linkage across domestic and international markets and
Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO)’s stock price gapped down before the market opened on Thursday . The stock had previously closed at $7.41, but opened at $7.06. Frontline shares last traded at $7.02, with a volume of 16,518 shares traded. FRO has been the subject of a number of research analyst reports. Evercore ISI restated a “buy” […]
FRO Price Returns