Frontline Ltd. (FRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- FRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FRO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.4% of US stocks).
FRO Stock Summary
- FRO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 169.89 -- higher than 86.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of FRONTLINE LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FRO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.71% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRONTLINE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be NNN, ATCO, NSA, GOGL, and DLNG.
- FRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRONTLINE LTD's official web site, go to www.frontline.bm.
FRO Valuation Summary
- FRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.6; this is 266% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 42.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRO.
FRO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 28.77%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -119.86%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -83.4%.
The table below shows FRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.3% of graded US stocks.
- FRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, INSW, and SNDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRO.
The table below shows FRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.42||52-week high||$14.74|
|Prev. close||$13.69||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$14.52||Avg. volume||3,025,748|
|50-day MA||$12.64||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$10.44||Market Cap||3.21B|
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) Company Bio
Frontline Ltd. owns and operates oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore carriers. The company provides seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. Its carriers transport crude oil from the Middle East Gulf to the Far East, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, and the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, as well as Suezmax tankers trade in the Atlantic Basin, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRO Latest Social Stream
View Full FRO Social Stream
Latest FRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTLINE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRO as an investment opportunity.
Frontline Ltd.’s preliminary third quarter 2022 results will be released on Wednesday November 30, 2022, and a webcast and conference call will be held at 3:00 p.m. CET (9:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time). The results presentation will be available for download from the Investor Relations section at www.frontline.bm ahead of the conference call. In order to attend the conference call you may do one of the following: a. WebcastGo to the Investor Relations section at www.frontline.bm and follow the “Web
Here is how Frontline (FRO) and United Airlines (UAL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
TeamViewer, a global provider of remote connectivity and workplace digitalization solutions, has announced that its enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) platform Frontline is now available via Google Cloud Marketplace. Through this offering, customers with an existing Google Cloud Marketplace commitment benefit from seamless procurement and consolidated billing through a single channel.
TeamViewer TeamViewer TeamViewer , a global provider of remote connectivity and workplace digitalization solutions, announced that its enterprise Augmented Reality (AR) platform Frontline is now available via Google Cloud Marketplace . Through this offering, customers with an existing Google Cloud Marketplace commitment benefit from seamless procurement and consolidated billing through a single channel. Building off the initial success of the marketing and sales activities tailored to the retail sector around picking and training use cases leveraging Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 in warehouses, distribution centres, and in-store, the two companies are expanding their activities to additional industries, starting with the manufacturing sector. Here, TeamViewer and Google Cloud will e...
Frontline shares keep improving and have been a good place to be invested since we upgraded it in June. See why we rerate FRO stock to a Hold here.
FRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|