Frontline Ltd. (FRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FRO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.08% of US stocks).
FRO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Frontline Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Frontline Ltd is higher than it is for about 94.4% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Frontline Ltd comes in at -38.64%, a number that bests only 4.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Frontline Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ATCO, NNN, GOGL, DLNG, and NEN.
- FRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Frontline Ltd's official web site, go to www.frontline.bm.
FRO Valuation Summary
- FRO's price/earnings ratio is 30.2; this is 50.25% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- FRO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 27 over the prior 243 months.
- FRO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRO.
FRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.3% of graded US stocks.
- FRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, INSW, and SNDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRO.
The table below shows FRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.02||52-week high||$11.57|
|Prev. close||$8.86||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$9.08||Avg. volume||2,664,185|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||1.84B|
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) Company Bio
Frontline Ltd. owns and operates oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore carriers. The company provides seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. Its carriers transport crude oil from the Middle East Gulf to the Far East, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, and the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, as well as Suezmax tankers trade in the Atlantic Basin, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRO Latest Social Stream
View Full FRO Social Stream
Latest FRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frontline Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRO as an investment opportunity.
Introduction Bermuda-based Frontline Ltd. (FRO) reported its fourth-quarter and full-year 2021 results on February 17, 2022. 1 - 4Q21 and full-year 2021 results snapshot Frontline reported a net income attributable to the company of $19.78 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, compared with a net loss of $33.21...
Frontline Ltd (FRO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Lars Barstad - CEO Inger Klemp - CFO Conference Call Participants Jon Chappell - Evercore Randy Giveans - Jefferies Magnus Fyhr - H. C. Wainwright Chris Tsung - Webber Research Greg Lewis - BTIG...
Frontline (NYSE: FRO) shares gained almost 7% on February 17, after the company moved closer to cash-breakeven levels. The company reported revenues that almost doubled the analysts’ expectations aided by a rise in demand as well as rising rates. Frontline is the world's fourth-largest oil tanker shipping company, primarily engaged in the transportation of crude oil. FRO shares have risen 14% over the past year. Q4 Numbers The company reported an adjusted loss of $0.02 per share, which was much better than the reported loss of $0.18 per share for the prior-year period. Notably, total operating revenues of $213.5 million significantly exceeded consensus estimates of $111.05 million.
Frontline Ltd (NYSE: FRO ) reported a fourth-quarter operating revenue increase of 22% year-over-year to $213.55 million. Total operating expenses increased 11.5% Y/Y to $199.6 million. Net operating income increased to $18.43 million, from $2.86 million a year ago. The margin expanded by 700 bps to 8.6%. Adjusted EPS loss improved … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Palantir Technologies (NYSE: PLTR ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.04 per share on revenue of $417.69 million. • Organon (NYSE: OGN ) is expected to report quarterly earnings at $1.24 per share on revenue of $1.57 billion. • Perella Weinberg Partners (NASDAQ: PWP ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.30 per share on revenue of $193.75 million. • Navios Maritime Partners (NYSE: NMM ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $4.35 per share on revenue of $272.59 million. • Portland General Electric (NYSE: POR ) is likely to report quarterly earnings at $0.76 per share on revenue of $533.13 million. • Frontline (NYSE: FRO ) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $0.13 per share on revenue of $111.30 million. • R1 RCM...
FRO Price Returns