Frontline Ltd. (FRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FRO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
FRO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 51.2, FRONTLINE PLC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of FRONTLINE PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRONTLINE PLC is higher than it is for about 94.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSA, NNN, TRTN, ATCO, and ADC.
- FRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRONTLINE PLC's official web site, go to www.frontline.bm.
FRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FRO's price/earnings ratio is 528.92% higher, now standing at 52.2.
- FRO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRO.
FRO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 196.7%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.93%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -119.86%.
The table below shows FRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.3% of graded US stocks.
- FRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.199 -- ranking 95th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- MATX, INSW, and SNDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRO.
The table below shows FRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FRO, see our FRO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
FRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$19.29|
|Prev. close||$16.68||52-week low||$7.48|
|Day high||$16.88||Avg. volume||4,285,505|
|50-day MA||$16.31||Dividend yield||26.24%|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||3.73B|
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) Company Bio
Frontline Ltd. owns and operates oil tankers and oil/bulk/ore carriers. The company provides seaborne transportation of crude oil and oil products. Its carriers transport crude oil from the Middle East Gulf to the Far East, Northern Europe, the Caribbean, and the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, as well as Suezmax tankers trade in the Atlantic Basin, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1948 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
FRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRO Latest Social Stream
View Full FRO Social Stream
Latest FRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTLINE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRO as an investment opportunity.
Frontline plc (NYSE:FRO) Pays A US$1.07 Dividend In Just Four Days
Readers hoping to buy Frontline plc ( NYSE:FRO ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Frontline Ltd. (NYSE:FRO) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Fourth Quarter 2022 Frontline PLC Earnings Conference Call. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to hand the conference over to your first speaker today, Mr. […]
How Russia's War On Ukraine Is Altering Global Crude Oil Trade
The Ukraine-Russia war has disrupted crude tanker flows, leading to higher profits for midsize crude tankers and unusual transport patterns for U.S. crude exports due to the ban on seaborne imports from Russia.
FRO – Q4 2022 Presentation
Please find enclosed the presentation of Frontline plc´s fourth quarter 2022 results to be held on the webcast / conference call 28 February, 2023 at 15:00 CET. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act Attachment Presentation Q4 2022
Frontline Registers Over 148% Operating Revenue Growth In Q4 Backed By Recovery In Chinese Demand
Frontline Plc (NYSE: FRO) reported a fourth-quarter operating revenue increase of 148.3% year-over-year to $530.1 million, beating the consensus of $365 million. Reported spot TCEs for VLCCs, Suezmax tankers, and LR2 tankers in Q4 were $63,200, $57,900, and $58,800 per day, respectively. Adjusted EPS of $0.97 missed the consensus of $1.06. Frontline generated $219.8 million in operating cash flow and held $490.8 million in cash and equivalents. Dividend: The company declared a dividend of $0.30
FRO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FROHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Frontline Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Frontline Ltd (FRO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Frontline Ltd (FRO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Frontline Ltd (FRO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...