Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FRT POWR Grades
- FRT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.16% of US stocks.
- FRT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FRT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FRT Stock Summary
- FRT's went public 37.25 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST is higher than it is for about 95.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST are BXP, VNO, PGRE, TGH, and RTL.
- FRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST's official web site, go to www.federalrealty.com.
FRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FRT's price/sales ratio is 69.77% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRT.
FRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -44.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -12.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.85%.
The table below shows FRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.26% of graded US stocks.
- FRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 178th of 444 Trading stocks.
- APLE, RLJ, and PEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRT.
The table below shows FRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FRT, see our FRT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$126.77||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
FRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.51||52-week high||$128.13|
|Prev. close||$91.16||52-week low||$86.43|
|Day high||$92.52||Avg. volume||578,605|
|50-day MA||$105.66||Dividend yield||4.74%|
|200-day MA||$102.31||Market Cap||7.53B|
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Company Bio
Federal Realty Investment Trust is a real estate investment trust that invests in shopping centers in the Northeastern United States, the Mid-Atlantic states, California, and South Florida. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRT Social Stream
Latest FRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRT as an investment opportunity.
Is It Wise to Retain Simon Property (SPG) Stock Right Now?
Simon Property (SPG) is poised to benefit from its portfolio of premium assets, a focus on omnichannel retailing and strategic buyouts, though higher e-commerce adoption and rate hikes are worrisome.
Before You Buy AGNC, Here's a More Reliable Dividend Stock I'd Buy First
AGNC's mortgage focus has resulted in dividend fluctuations while Federal Realty's payouts just keep growing.
Buy the Dip in These Retail REITs?
With the recent selloff among the broader financial sector, many Real Estate Investments Trusts (REITs) have seen their stocks decline as well.
5 Reasons to Add Federal Realty (FRT) Stock to Your Portfolio
Federal Realty's (FRT) stock is an attractive investment option at the moment, given its solid prospects and healthy operating performance.
Here's Why Macerich's (MAC) Stock Jumped 15.3% in 6 Months
Robust leasing activity amid growing customers' preference for in-person shopping experience and prudent capital management practices drive Macerich's (MAC) 15.3% rise in the past six months.
FRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRTWant to do more research on Federal Realty Investment Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...