Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): Price and Financial Metrics
FRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.18||52-week high||$115.08|
|Prev. close||$90.40||52-week low||$85.27|
|Day high||$91.93||Avg. volume||549,981|
|50-day MA||$98.57||Dividend yield||4.72%|
|200-day MA||$99.37||Market Cap||7.43B|
FRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FRT POWR Grades
- FRT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FRT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FRT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
FRT Stock Summary
- FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST is higher than it is for about 96.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be BXP, VNO, PGRE, CTRE, and MAC.
- Visit FRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.federalrealty.com.
FRT Valuation Summary
- FRT's price/earnings ratio is 21; this is 21.93% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FRT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FRT.
FRT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -44.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -12.31%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.85%.
The table below shows FRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FRT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.26% of graded US stocks.
- FRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 178th of 444 Trading stocks.
- APLE, RLJ, and PEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FRT.
The table below shows FRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FRT Latest Social Stream
View Full FRT Social Stream
Latest FRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FRT as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for investments that can both stand the test of time and be passed on to heirs, this trio is for you.
Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE:FRT) recently announced a dividend of $1.09 per share, payable on 2023-10-16, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-21. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Federal Realty Investment Trust's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
September has generally been described as a difficult month for the stock market. This trend dates back almost 100 years and is sometimes attributed to investors making changes to their portfolios by taking profits as summer ends. This year, the post-Labor Day holiday week began in dour fashion for several real estate investment trusts (REITs) as a slew of analyst downgrades hit the wires shortly before the opening bell on Sept. 5. Take a look at five downgrades that negatively impacted the REIT
The retail landlord's stock is down around 30% from its 2022 highs and the dividend yield is at levels seen during the last two recessions.
This Company Raised Its Dividend Payout for 56 Consecutive Years, But Does That Make It a Good Investment?
Income investors may find this dividend stock appealing, but further considerations are needed before investing.
FRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FRTWant to do more research on Federal Realty Investment Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch