Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): Price and Financial Metrics
FRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Federal Realty Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FRT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.08% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Federal Realty Investment Trust's share price is greater than that of just 0.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WES, REG, STOR, NNN, and AIV.
- Visit FRT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.federalrealty.com.
FRT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$127.59||52-week high||$141.35|
|Prev. close||$129.79||52-week low||$115.09|
|Day high||$130.24||Avg. volume||404,242|
|50-day MA||$134.01||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$132.91||Market Cap||9.64B|
Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) Company Bio
Federal Realty Investment Trust owns and operates shopping centers and retail mixed-use properties. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.