Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. - (FSAM): Price and Financial Metrics
FSAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FSAM is -11.87 -- better than merely 1.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 59.51 for Fifth Street Asset Management Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.65% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FSAM's revenue has grown -44.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 4.15% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fifth Street Asset Management Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DHIL, AAMC, NVFY, RGR, and USLM.
- FSAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fifth Street Asset Management Inc's official web site, go to www.fifthstreetfinance.com.
FSAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.30||52-week high||$1.85|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||14,554|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||400%|
|200-day MA||$1.39||Market Cap||15.06M|
Fifth Street Asset Management Inc. - (FSAM) Company Bio
Fifth Street Asset Management is a is a credit-focused asset manager that originates debt investments through private equity transactions. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
FSAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FSAM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fifth Street Asset Management Inc ranked in the 57st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FSAM, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 2.63 years, is -0.36% -- higher than only 3.82% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, FSAM is generating more cash flow than merely 9.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Fifth Street Asset Management Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than just 9.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|