FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSBW POWR Grades
- FSBW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.26% of US stocks.
- FSBW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- FSBW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FSBW Stock Summary
- FSBW's current price/earnings ratio is 6.06, which is higher than merely 7.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FS Bancorp Inc is higher than just 10.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSBW comes in at 29.92% -- higher than that of 92.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSBW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COLB, BMRC, PFS, MYFW, and BSVN.
- Visit FSBW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fsbwa.com.
FSBW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSBW's price/sales ratio is 31.25% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- FSBW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.5 over the prior 111 months.
- Over the past 111 months, FSBW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBW.
FSBW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 102.77%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 54.56%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 43.49%.
The table below shows FSBW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSBW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSBW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.65% of graded US stocks.
- FSBW's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 72nd of 436 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, HMST, and NYCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSBW.
The table below shows FSBW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.20||52-week high||$36.85|
|Prev. close||$33.38||52-week low||$19.63|
|Day high||$33.29||Avg. volume||27,034|
|50-day MA||$34.36||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$32.73||Market Cap||273.24M|
FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Company Bio
FS Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington that provides banking and financial services to families, businesses, and industry niches in Washington. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBW Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBW Social Stream
Latest FSBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBW as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of FS Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FSBW ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
FS Bancorp (FSBW) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
FS Bancorp's (FSBW) announcement of additional share repurchase authorization will enhance shareholder value.
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash., Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FS Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSBW) (Company), the holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington (Bank) today announced that the Companys Board of Directors authorized an additional share repurchase program of up to $10.0 million of the Companys common stock. The authorization is effective immediately and is additive to the previous $15.0 million share repurchase program, which has approximately $900,000 remaining authorized and available for repurchase.
1st Security Bank Announces That Its 1st Step Checking Account Has Been Bank On Certified By The Cities For Financial Empowerment
1st Security Bank (the Bank) is pleased to announce that its 1st Step Checking account was officially certified by the national Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund) as meeting the Bank On National Account Standards (2021 - 2022). The national safe account standards, co-created by consumer advocates, leading national nonprofit organizations, civic leaders, and other financial institutions, designate both core and strongly recommended features that ensure low cost, high functionality,
FSBW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|