FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSBW POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FSBW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- FSBW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FSBW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FSBW Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FS BANCORP INC is higher than just 5.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 226.91%, FS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSBW comes in at -75.02% -- higher than that of merely 7.22% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FVCB, BANC, BY, CAC, and HOPE.
- FSBW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fsbwa.com.
FSBW Valuation Summary
- FSBW's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.9; this is 1.8% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 128 months, FSBW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBW.
FSBW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.36%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -29.54%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 782.15%.
The table below shows FSBW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSBW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSBW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.6% of graded US stocks.
- FSBW's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 72nd of 430 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, KEY, and BOKF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSBW.
The table below shows FSBW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.85||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$33.70||52-week low||$26.80|
|Day high||$34.14||Avg. volume||28,250|
|50-day MA||$33.57||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$30.33||Market Cap||260.78M|
FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Company Bio
FS Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington that provides banking and financial services to families, businesses, and industry niches in Washington. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBW Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBW Social Stream
Latest FSBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBW as an investment opportunity.
FS Bancorp, Inc. Reports $29.6 Million of Net Income or $3.70 Per Diluted Share for 2022 and the Fortieth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend including a 25% Dividend Increase to $0.25 Per Share
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FS Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSBW) (the “Company”), the holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington (the “Bank”) today reported 2022 net income of $29.6 million, or $3.70 per diluted share, compared to $37.4 million, or $4.37 per diluted share for 2021. Fourth quarter net income was $7.6 million, or $0.97 per diluted share, compared to $8.6 million, or $1.03 per diluted share, for the comparable quarter one year ago. “Our teams rem
1st Security Bank Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals to Buy Seven Washington and Oregon Branches From Columbia State Bank
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FSBW), the parent company of 1st Security Bank of Washington (“1st Security Bank”), today announced that all required regulatory approvals had been received for 1st Security Bank to purchase seven branches from Columbia State Bank, a subsidiary of Columbia Banking System, in Washington and Oregon. The completion of the transaction remains subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to occur on Febru
1st Security Bank ("the Bank") is pleased to announce that Matt Johnson and Amy Currie have joined its Home Lending division in the Greater Seattle area.
1st Security Bank ("the Bank") is pleased to announce that David Pearson has been recognized as Volunteer of the Year for 2022 by the Northwest Housing Association (NHA). This is an accomplishment recognizing the contributions David has made to the Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) discussion with Snohomish County building officials.
FSBW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|