FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW): Price and Financial Metrics
FSBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.50||52-week high||$37.39|
|Prev. close||$29.64||52-week low||$26.08|
|Day high||$29.79||Avg. volume||24,909|
|50-day MA||$30.68||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$31.40||Market Cap||228.74M|
FSBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBW POWR Grades
- FSBW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSBW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FSBW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
FSBW Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FS BANCORP INC is higher than only 8.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- FSBW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.97%, FS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSBW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNV, CVLY, GABC, BANR, and SFBC.
- FSBW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fsbwa.com.
FSBW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FSBW's price/sales ratio is 80% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- FSBW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 136 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBW.
FSBW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -43.48%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.78%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.34%.
The table below shows FSBW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSBW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSBW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.6% of graded US stocks.
- FSBW's asset turnover comes in at 0.06 -- ranking 72nd of 430 Banking stocks.
- UBCP, KEY, and BOKF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSBW.
The table below shows FSBW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Company Bio
FS Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington that provides banking and financial services to families, businesses, and industry niches in Washington. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
FSBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBW Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBW Social Stream
Latest FSBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBW as an investment opportunity.
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Rover Group and FS Bancorp are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Despite beating the number in each of the last two quarters, this stock is seeing its earnings estimates move lower.
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, Wash., Aug. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FS Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FSBW) (“Company”), the holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington (“Bank”) announced that the Company’s Board of Directors authorized the implementation of a stock repurchase program and authorized the Company to repurchase up to $5.0 million in shares or 2.5% of its outstanding shares of common stock in the open market, in privately negotiated transactions or shares withheld upon the exercise of equit
FS Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FSBW ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is...
FSBW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|