FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSBW POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FSBW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSBW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FSBW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
FSBW Stock Summary
- FSBW's current price/earnings ratio is 6.47, which is higher than just 7.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.29 for FS Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.39% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSBW comes in at 18.86% -- higher than that of 88.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSBW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNWB, IROQ, PRK, ISTR, and BFC.
- FSBW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FS Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.fsbwa.com.
FSBW Valuation Summary
- FSBW's price/earnings ratio is 6.5; this is 49.22% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FSBW's price/sales ratio has moved down $0 over the prior 109 months.
- Over the past 109 months, FSBW's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSBW.
FSBW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSBW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.25||52-week high||$73.62|
|Prev. close||$69.22||52-week low||$32.78|
|Day high||$70.50||Avg. volume||13,566|
|50-day MA||$68.99||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$58.02||Market Cap||292.72M|
FS Bancorp, Inc. (FSBW) Company Bio
FS Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington that provides banking and financial services to families, businesses, and industry niches in Washington. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Mountlake Terrace, Washington.
FSBW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSBW Latest Social Stream
View Full FSBW Social Stream
Latest FSBW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FS Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSBW as an investment opportunity.
1st Security Bank of Washington and its Holding Company, FS Bancorp, Inc., Announce $20.00 per hour Minimum Wage for all Employees
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / June 9, 2021 / 1st Security Bank ("the Bank") and its holding company, FS Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSBW), announced today that the Bank is raising its minimum wage to $20.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
FS Bancorp (FSBW) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
FS Bancorp, Inc. Reports Net Income for the First Quarter of $11.9 Million or $2.70 Per Diluted Share, a One Cent Dividend Increase to $0.27, and a Renewed and Increased Share Repurchase Plan to $15.0 Million
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / April 26, 2021 / FS Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSBW) (the "Company"), the holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington (the "Bank") today reported 2021 first quarter net income of $11.
Let's see if FS Bancorp (FSBW) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
FSBW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|