Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSP POWR Grades
- FSP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FSP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.96% of US stocks).
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 81.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Franklin Street Properties Corp are TCI, DHC, SID, CSX, and ALX.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.99% lower, now standing at 15.
- FSP's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 198 months.
- Over the past 198 months, FSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 311.95%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.93%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -29.9%.
The table below shows FSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 134th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ESS, VICI, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSP.
The table below shows FSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.25||52-week high||$6.58|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$3.19|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||573,719|
|50-day MA||$3.88||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$5.16||Market Cap||335.52M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Street Properties Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Street (FSP) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -16.67% and 2.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WAKEFIELD, Mass., February 15, 2022--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company", "FSP", "we" or "our") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the Company or FSP) (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it expects to release its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 after the market closes on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call/webcast with the investment community to discuss the results at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday morning, February 16, 2022. To access the call, please dial 1-84
WAKEFIELD, Mass., February 08, 2022--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company", "FSP", "we" or "our") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), today announced the election of Milton P. Wilkins, Jr. to its Board of Directors (the "Board"), effective as of February 16, 2022. In addition, the Board appointed Mr. Wilkins to serve as a member of the Audit Committee, effective as of February 16, 2022. With the addition of Mr. Wilkins to the Board effective as of February 16,
The focus with most REITs may be on their income potential, but with these seven, appreciation potential is the main appeal.
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch