Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSP POWR Grades
- FSP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- FSP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.48% of US stocks).
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.27% of US equities we're observing.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 65.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Street Properties Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TNP, ILPT, NVGS, NNN, and HEP.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.99% lower, now standing at 15.
- FSP's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 198 months.
- Over the past 198 months, FSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -58.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -9.51%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.64%.
The table below shows FSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 134th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ESS, VICI, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSP.
The table below shows FSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.58||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$5.41||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||485,855|
|50-day MA||$6.04||Dividend yield||6.65%|
|200-day MA||$5.32||Market Cap||589.43M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Street Properties Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
WAKEFIELD, Mass., January 18, 2022--Franklin Street Properties Corp. ("FSP") (NYSE American: FSP) announced today the tax composition of its 2021 distributions. Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of FSP distributions.
Franklin Street Properties (FSP) expects FY22 property disposition gross proceeds to be in the range of approximately $250 million to $350 million.The proceeds from any future
Franklin Street Properties Corp. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend and Introduces Property Disposition Guidance for Full-Year 2022
WAKEFIELD, Mass., January 14, 2022--Franklin Street Properties Corp. ("FSP", "our" or "we") (NYSE American: FSP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share of common stock for the period October 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021, payable on February 17, 2022 to stockholders of record as of January 28, 2022.
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:FSP) announced a dividend on Thursday, December 23rd, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Friday, December 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.32 per share by the real estate investment trust on Wednesday, January 12th. This represents a dividend yield of 10.83%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, […]
WAKEFIELD, Mass., December 03, 2021--Franklin Street Properties Corp. ("FSP", "our" or "we") (NYSE American: FSP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a special cash dividend of $0.32 per share of common stock payable on January 12, 2022 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on December 31, 2021. The decision to declare a special dividend was a result of taxable gains realized on our previously disclosed dispositions of approximately $600 million of assets in the
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch