Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.16% of US stocks.
- FSP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- FSP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Franklin Street Properties Corp is higher than it is for about 89.87% of US stocks.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Franklin Street Properties Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BORR, ILPT, TNP, FTAI, and FRO.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, FSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.99% lower, now standing at 15.
- FSP's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 198 months.
- Over the past 198 months, FSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -72.34%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 9.93%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -51.47%.
The table below shows FSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.73% of graded US stocks.
- FSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 136th of 457 Trading stocks.
- ALX, AAIC, and HRZN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSP.
The table below shows FSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.72||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$4.63||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$4.72||Avg. volume||436,570|
|50-day MA||$4.89||Dividend yield||7.78%|
|200-day MA||$5.05||Market Cap||506.90M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Street Properties Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
Franklin Street Properties Corp with ticker code (FSP) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 6 and 6 and has a mean target at 6. Given that the stocks previous close was at 4.76 this would imply there is a potential upside of 26.1%. The 50 day MA is 4.95 and the 200 day moving average is 5.29. The company has a market cap of $515m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FSP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Franklin Street Properties Corp., based in Wakefield, Massachusetts, is focused on infill and central business district (CBD) office properties in the U.S. Sunbelt and Mountain West, as well as select opportunistic markets. FSP seeks value-o...
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) CEO George Carter on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call Aug 4, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Scott Carter - Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary John Demeritt - Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer George Carter - Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board...
Joining me this morning are George Carter, our Chief Executive Officer; John Demeritt, our Chief Financial Officer; Jeff Carter, our President and Chief Investment Officer; and John Donahue, President of FSP Property Management. Also joining me this morning are Toby Daley and Will Brad, both Executive Vice President of FSP Property Management.
Earnings results for Franklin Street Properties , Analyst Opinion on Franklin Street Properties , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:FSP), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for Franklin Street Properties (NYSEAMERICAN:FSP) appeared first on .
Franklin Street (FSP) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -17.65% and 1.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch