Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
FSP Stock Summary
- FSP's current price/earnings ratio is 84.49, which is higher than 95.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Franklin Street Properties Corp is higher than it is for about 90.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMH, OPI, NWN, FR, and BDN.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Stock Price Chart More Charts
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.41||52-week high||$8.97|
|Prev. close||$5.45||52-week low||$3.79|
|Day high||$5.77||Avg. volume||492,328|
|50-day MA||$6.60||Dividend yield||6.65%|
|200-day MA||$7.77||Market Cap||580.33M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.