Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FSP POWR Grades
- FSP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.25% of US stocks.
- FSP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- FSP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Franklin Street Properties Corp is higher than it is for about 89.45% of US stocks.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KNOP, BORR, NWN, SWX, and NEWT.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- FSP's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 64.29% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- FSP's price/sales ratio has moved down $8.2 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$6.65|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$5.64||Avg. volume||437,956|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||6.49%|
|200-day MA||$4.79||Market Cap||595.67M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
FSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FSP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Franklin Street Properties Corp ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 19.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Franklin Street Properties Corp, consider:
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.3% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.44% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Franklin Street Properties Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 80.75% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Street Properties Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
CP Group, Formerly Crocker Partners, Purchases Trio Of Prominent Atlanta Suburb Office Towers In Joint Venture With Farallon Capital Management
ATLANTA, June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CP Group, formerly Crocker Partners, today announced the acquisition of a three-building portfolio from Franklin Street Properties Corp. in a joint venture with Farallon Capital Management ("Farallon"). The acquisition…
Photo by Aquir/iStock via Getty Images One of the smaller, but still interesting, office REITs on the market today is a company called Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP). With a market capitalization of $527 million, Franklin Street Properties is a rather small player in the industry, but its physical footprint...
Relatively small City Office REIT and Franklin Street Properties are similar in many ways, but there's one big, important difference.
Joining me this morning are George Carter, our Chief Executive Officer; John Demeritt, our Chief Financial Officer; Jeff Carter, our President and Chief Investment Officer; and John Donahue, President of FSP Property Management. Also joining me this morning are Toby Daley and Will Friend, both Executive Vice Presidents of FSP Property Management.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Franklin Street Properties Corp. (AMEX:FSP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch