Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Franklin Street Properties Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FSP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.89% of US equities we're observing.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FSP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATCO, TNP, WRI, FLY, and CMCT.
- Visit FSP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.06||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$5.75||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||537,856|
|50-day MA||$4.54||Dividend yield||5.94%|
|200-day MA||$4.67||Market Cap||650.41M|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
FSP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Franklin Street Properties Corp. To summarize, we found that Franklin Street Properties Corp ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 48%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FSP, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Franklin Street Properties Corp over the past 5.81 years is -0.1%; that's better than merely 17.77% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 12.48% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Franklin Street Properties Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 24.21% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Franklin Street Properties Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (“FSP”, “its”, “our” or “we”) (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it entered into a lease amendment with existing tenant CITGO Petroleum Corporation at its Eldridge Green property in Houston, Texas. The amendment extends the primary term of CITGO’s approximately 250,000 square foot headquarters lease by approximately 11 years, from February 28, 2022 to March 31, 2033. George J. Cart
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) CEO George Carter on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021, 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Scott Carter - General Counsel George Carter - CEO John Demeritt - CFO John Donahue - President, FSP Property Management LLC Jeffrey Carter - President and CIO Conference Call Participants Dave Rodgers...
Franklin Street Properties announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the “Company”, “FSP”, “we” or “our”) (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020. George J. Carter, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented as follows: “Reflecting on 2020, I would like to start by thanking everyone who contributed to the successful operation of our business during these challenging times that were headlined
WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the “Company” or “FSP”) (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it expects to release its results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 after the market closes on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The Company will hold a conference call/webcast with the investment community to discuss the results at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday morning, February 17, 2021. To access the call, please dial 1-80
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!