Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$3.19|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.81||Avg. volume||1,254,415|
|50-day MA||$1.81||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||183.07M|
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP POWR Grades
- FSP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FSP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FSP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.48% of US stocks).
FSP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP is higher than it is for about 92.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -24.59%, FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.06% of about US stocks.
- FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 71.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BKD, SOHO, ELP, TCI, and GATX.
- FSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP's official web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- FSP's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.2; this is 33.58% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- FSP's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 223 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -20.39%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.35%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.96%.
The table below shows FSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 134th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ESS, VICI, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSP.
The table below shows FSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 worst performing REITs in 2023. If you want to skip our introduction to the current state of the different segments of the REIT industry, then head on over to 5 Worst Performing REITs in 2023. Like the banking industry, the property sector in America […]
Q2 2023 Franklin Street Properties Corp Earnings Call
Franklin Street (FSP) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 1.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WAKEFIELD, Mass., August 01, 2023--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company", "FSP", "we" or "our") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
WAKEFIELD, Mass., July 21, 2023--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company" or "FSP") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it expects to release its results for the second quarter 2023 after the market closes on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call/webcast with the investment community to discuss the results at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday morning, August 2, 2023.
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch