Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP): Price and Financial Metrics
FSP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.46||52-week high||$3.19|
|Prev. close||$2.53||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$2.58||Avg. volume||1,068,020|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||1.54%|
|200-day MA||$1.75||Market Cap||254.44M|
FSP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FSP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FSP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.98% of US stocks.
- FSP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FSP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FSP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, FSP has reported earnings growth of -128.82%, putting it ahead of just 10.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FSP comes in at 14.84% -- higher than that of 87.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be REI, SALM, CIO, OSG, and AHCO.
- FSP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP's official web site, go to www.fspreit.com.
FSP Valuation Summary
- FSP's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 54.55% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 225 months, FSP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 27.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FSP.
FSP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -20.39%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.35%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.96%.
The table below shows FSP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FSP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FSP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.16% of graded US stocks.
- FSP's asset turnover comes in at 0.135 -- ranking 134th of 442 Trading stocks.
- ESS, VICI, and AAIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FSP.
The table below shows FSP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (FSP) Company Bio
Franklin Street Properties Corporation is focused on investing in institutional-quality office properties in the U.S. The company is founded in 1997 and is based in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
FSP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FSP Latest Social Stream
View Full FSP Social Stream
Latest FSP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRANKLIN STREET PROPERTIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FSP as an investment opportunity.
An entire stock sector may experience a significant decline in value at certain points during market cycles. But as the sector begins to rebound, some of the worst performers may outperform the rest of the group. This trend has borne out in recent weeks as real estate investment trusts (REITs) have bounced off their lows and have been performing exceptionally well. When stocks as a group move higher, lower-priced stocks will often make the biggest percentage gains. One reason is that it's easier
Franklin Street Properties Corp. (AMEX:FSP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Franklin Street Properties Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. I would now like to turn the call over to Mr. Scott Carter, General Counsel. Please go ahead, sir. Scott Carter: Good morning and […]
Q3 2023 Franklin Street Properties Corp Earnings Call
WAKEFIELD, Mass., November 07, 2023--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company", "FSP", "we" or "our") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
WAKEFIELD, Mass., October 27, 2023--Franklin Street Properties Corp. (the "Company" or "FSP") (NYSE American: FSP), a real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that it expects to release its results for the third quarter 2023 after the market closes on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. The Company will hold a conference call/webcast with the investment community to discuss the results at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday morning, November 8, 2023.
FSP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FSPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Franklin Street Properties Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Franklin Street Properties Corp (FSP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch