Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTAI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FTAI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTAI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FTAI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.41% of US stocks).
FTAI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FTAI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.24% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC is reporting a growth rate of 1,181.33%; that's higher than 98.13% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BORR, HESM, GEL, BEPC, and ETRN.
- Visit FTAI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ftandi.com.
FTAI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, FTAI's EV/EBIT ratio is 831.35% lower, now standing at -159.8.
- FTAI's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, FTAI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 170.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTAI.
FTAI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1063.95%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 225%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.19%.
The table below shows FTAI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTAI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTAI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.49% of graded US stocks.
- FTAI's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 523rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- VOLT, CTG, and MRIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTAI.
The table below shows FTAI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTAI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$34.79|
|Prev. close||$18.08||52-week low||$16.74|
|Day high||$18.70||Avg. volume||709,408|
|50-day MA||$22.69||Dividend yield||7.14%|
|200-day MA||$25.28||Market Cap||1.83B|
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Company Bio
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors owns and acquires infrastructure and equipment that is essential for the transportation of goods and people globally. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTAI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTAI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTAI Social Stream
Latest FTAI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTAI as an investment opportunity.
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC Reports Fourth Quarter 2021 Results, Declares Dividend of $0.33 per Common Share
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (NYSE:FTAI) (the “Company” or “FTAI”) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021. The Company’s consolidated comparative financial statements and key performance measures are attached as an exhibit to this press release. Financial Overview (in thousands, except per share data)Selected Financial ResultsQ4’21Net Cash Used in Operating Activities$(1,336)Net Loss Attri
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference
NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (NYSE:FTAI) (the “Company”) today announced that Joe Adams, FTAI Chief Executive Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference at 1:20 PM (ET) on Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 383 Madison Avenue in New York City. Interested investors may access the Company’s presentation materials posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.ftandi.com. About Fortress Tra
Fortress Transportation (FTAI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference
NEW YORK, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (NYSE:FTAI) (the “Company”) today announced that Joe Adams, FTAI Chief Executive Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield & Leveraged Finance Conference at 3:30 PM (ET) on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Interested investors may access the Company’s presentation materials posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.ftandi.com. Ab
Engine maintenance optimization by smart.lifeInclusive of Engine Overhauls and Mobile Engine ServicesLufthansa Technik’s unprecedented collaboration with FTAI AviationThe exclusive seven-year program begins in January 2023 to support WestJet’s fleet of CFM56-7B engines. NEW YORK, Feb. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WestJet has awarded its CFM56-7B engine maintenance program to Lufthansa Technik. This agreement provides WestJet with access to a wide range of services including overhaul capabilities
FTAI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FTAIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC's stock as an investment opportunity:
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch