Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC Common Shares (FTAI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 4.53 -- higher than 94.59% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- FTAI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 4.16% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FTAI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NTES, IMKTA, NEU, CHT and TW.
FTAI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FTAI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 54.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FTAI offers a dividend yield in the top 9.92% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC's expected return of 54.87% is higher than 88.94% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 88.94% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for FTAI than it is for just 17.97% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
FTAI Dividend Chart
FTAI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FTAI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FTAI dividends?Want to do more research on Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC's dividends? Try the links below:
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC Common Stock (FTAI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) - Dividend Investor
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha