Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC Common Shares (FTAI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FTAI's comes in at 5.35 -- better than 95.05% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FTAI has less fluctuation in its price than merely 9.70999999999999% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FTAI's price: HR, GHG, COP, MFGP and WBA.
FTAI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FTAI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 10.26%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FTAI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FTAI offers a dividend yield in the top 12.43% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 10.26%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.3% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.3% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for FTAI than it is for just 17.35% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
FTAI Dividend Chart
FTAI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FTAI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FTAI dividends?Want to do more research on Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC's dividends? Try the links below:
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC Common Stock (FTAI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) - Dividend Investor
Fortress Transportation & Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha