frontdoor, inc. (FTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTDR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FTDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FTDR Stock Summary
- frontdoor inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 0.58% of US listed stocks.
- FTDR's went public 2.76 years ago, making it older than only 7.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FTDR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to frontdoor inc are STON, SBGI, LII, MMLP, and HZN.
- Visit FTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frontdoorhome.com.
FTDR Valuation Summary
- FTDR's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 100% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 34 months, FTDR's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.7.
- Over the past 34 months, FTDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $14.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTDR.
FTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.06||52-week high||$58.94|
|Prev. close||$50.32||52-week low||$38.46|
|Day high||$50.65||Avg. volume||354,368|
|50-day MA||$53.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.96||Market Cap||4.29B|
frontdoor, inc. (FTDR) Company Bio
Frontdoor (spun off from ServiceMaster) is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard. Together, they serve more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances.
FTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full FTDR Social Stream
Latest FTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about frontdoor inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTDR as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, today announced it is attending William Blair's 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference, and that management will participate in a fireside chat held virtually on June 3, 2021.
One way to deal with stock volatility is to ensure you have a properly diverse portfolio. Of course, the aim of the...
Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, today announced it will release its first-quarter 2021 financial results and hold a conference call after market on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Central time (4:30 p.m. Eastern time).
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
FTDR Price Returns