frontdoor, inc. (FTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
FTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.29||52-week high||$38.97|
|Prev. close||$34.37||52-week low||$19.06|
|Day high||$34.37||Avg. volume||820,866|
|50-day MA||$31.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.97||Market Cap||2.73B|
FTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTDR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FTDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FTDR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTDR is 10.26 -- better than 96.5% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.12 for FRONTDOOR INC; that's greater than it is for 90.09% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, FRONTDOOR INC is reporting a growth rate of 117.36%; that's higher than 90.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FRONTDOOR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TCBI, BURL, GSBC, PRK, and CBU.
- Visit FTDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.frontdoorhome.com.
FTDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FTDR's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 62 months, FTDR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTDR.
FTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTDR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.52% of graded US stocks.
- FTDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.254 -- ranking 82nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
frontdoor, inc. (FTDR) Company Bio
Frontdoor (spun off from ServiceMaster) is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard. Together, they serve more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances.
FTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full FTDR Social Stream
Latest FTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FRONTDOOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTDR as an investment opportunity.
MEMPHIS, Tenn., November 22, 2023--American Home Shield, a Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR) company and the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, is offering 30% off annual home service plans for new members from today through Monday, Nov.27, 2023.
Does Frontdoor (FTDR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Frontdoor (FTDR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTDR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Frontdoor, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.94, expectations were $0.54. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Frontdoor’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. Today’s call is being recorded and broadcast on the internet. Beginning today’s call is Matt Davis, Vice President of Investor […]
MEMPHIS, Tenn., November 02, 2023--Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans with about two million members, unveiled the Frontdoor® app to the real estate community at the T3 Technology Summit produced by T3 Sixty on October 23-25 in Fort Worth, Texas.
FTDR Price Returns