frontdoor, inc. (FTDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTDR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTDR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- FTDR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FTDR Stock Summary
- Frontdoor Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.95% of US listed stocks.
- Frontdoor Inc's stock had its IPO on September 13, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.25% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -30.3 for Frontdoor Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WBK, STAF, UI, HYMC, and VVV.
- FTDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Frontdoor Inc's official web site, go to www.frontdoorhome.com.
FTDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FTDR's price/sales ratio is 71.43% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 36 months, FTDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 12.8.
- Over the past 36 months, FTDR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTDR.
FTDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTDR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92% of graded US stocks.
- FTDR's asset turnover comes in at 1.172 -- ranking 87th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows FTDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.32||52-week high||$58.94|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$38.46|
|Day high||$44.09||Avg. volume||379,679|
|50-day MA||$45.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.04||Market Cap||3.63B|
frontdoor, inc. (FTDR) Company Bio
Frontdoor (spun off from ServiceMaster) is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard. Together, they serve more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of 15,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unplanned breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTDR Latest Social Stream
View Full FTDR Social Stream
Latest FTDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Frontdoor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTDR as an investment opportunity.
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But if you invest in individual stocks, some are...
MEMPHIS, Tenn., September 07, 2021--Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, today announced the company’s board approved a new share repurchase program of up to $400 million of the company’s outstanding common stock. This new three-year program will be funded using cash on hand and cash generated from operations.
Frontdoor to Participate in Oppenheimer 24th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
MEMPHIS, Tenn., August 06, 2021--Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, today announced it is attending the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference, and that management will participate in a fireside chat held virtually on August 9, 2021.
Frontdoor (FTDR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.92% and -0.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MEMPHIS, Tenn., August 04, 2021--Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, today announced second-quarter 2021 results.
FTDR Price Returns