TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
FTI Stock Summary
- FTI has a higher market value than 83.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $9,362,722,360.
- FTI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.36 -- higher than only 11.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, FTI has reported earnings growth of -198.06%, putting it ahead of just 7.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TechnipFMC plc are ARNC, RGLD, AUY, MRO, and CXO.
- FTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TechnipFMC plc's official web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTI Price/Volume Stats
TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.