TechnipFMC PLC (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTI POWR Grades
- FTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- FTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
FTI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.89%, TECHNIPFMC PLC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.42% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TECHNIPFMC PLC comes in at -21.39%, a number that bests just 8.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- TECHNIPFMC PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TECHNIPFMC PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, OC, MNTX, TMCI, and NGVT.
- Visit FTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTI's price/earnings ratio is 358.06% lower, now standing at -24.
- Over the past 71 months, FTI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTI.
FTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.73% of graded US stocks.
- FTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.641 -- ranking 62nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, IEX, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTI.
The table below shows FTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$12.65|
|Prev. close||$12.40||52-week low||$5.47|
|Day high||$12.65||Avg. volume||9,257,398|
|50-day MA||$10.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.35||Market Cap||5.56B|
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTI Social Stream
Latest FTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECHNIPFMC PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTI as an investment opportunity.
FMC Technologies (FTI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
TechnipFMC plc found using ticker (FTI) have now 21 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 17 and 8.5 calculating the average target price we see 13.35. Given that the stocks previous close was at 11.8 this would imply there is a potential upside of 13.1%. The day 50 moving average is 10.19 and the 200 moving average now moves to 8.19. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,478m. Visit the company website at: https://www.technipfmc.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="FTI" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,197m based on the market concensus. TechnipFMC plc engages in the oil and gas projects, technologi...
During the recent session, TechnipFMC plc (NYSE:FTI)’s traded shares were 4.15 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.81. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $12.06, reflecting an intraday loss of -2.66% or -$0.33. The 52-week high for the FTI share is $12.42, that puts it down -2.99 from that … Is TechnipFMC plc (NYSE: FTI) Still A Loss Stock Despite Being Up 109.29% YTD? Read More »
TechnipFMC plc (FTI)’s stock is trading at $12.03 at the moment marking a fall of -2.39% from the last session close. As of this writing, shares are priced at -3.10% less than their 52-week high of $12.42, and 119.82% over their 52-week low of $5.47. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is […]
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, November 14, 2022--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) announced today that Doug Pferdehirt, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, will address attendees on Wednesday, November 16, at 3:30 p.m. EST at the following event:
FTI Price Returns