TechnipFMC PLC (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$21.67|
|Prev. close||$20.94||52-week low||$8.27|
|Day high||$20.81||Avg. volume||6,000,142|
|50-day MA||$19.27||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$15.28||Market Cap||8.91B|
FTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTI POWR Grades
- FTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FTI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FTI Stock Summary
- TECHNIPFMC PLC's market capitalization of $9,133,729,476 is ahead of 83.45% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FTI is 2.3 -- better than 75.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TECHNIPFMC PLC is reporting a growth rate of 4,517.24%; that's higher than 99.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPB, LDI, FET, SNAL, and GTIM.
- FTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TECHNIPFMC PLC's official web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Valuation Summary
- FTI's price/earnings ratio is -67.8; this is 916.87% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 81 months, FTI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 400.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTI.
FTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.73% of graded US stocks.
- FTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.641 -- ranking 62nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, IEX, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTI.
The table below shows FTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.
FTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTI Social Stream
Latest FTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECHNIPFMC PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTI as an investment opportunity.
Delving into the intrinsic value and financial health of the oil and gas industry leader
Tetra Technologies (TTI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, September 28, 2023--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) has been awarded a significant(1) contract to supply flexible pipes to Petrobras for the pre-salt fields offshore Brazil.
TechnipFMC (FTI) wins contract between $500 million and $1 billion from Equinor to deliver the U.K. Rosebank project's subsea production system, creating significant local value and jobs.
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, September 27, 2023--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) has been awarded a large(1) integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (iEPCI™) contract by Equinor for its Rosebank project, west of the Shetland Isles in the United Kingdom.
FTI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|