TechnipFMC PLC (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FTI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- FTI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
FTI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 267.71, TechnipFMC plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for TechnipFMC plc comes in at -50.93%, a number that bests only 3.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTI comes in at 37.47% -- higher than that of 95.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTX, ASH, SWM, ARTW, and CNMD.
- Visit FTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTI's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- FTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 211 months.
- FTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTI.
FTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.73% of graded US stocks.
- FTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.641 -- ranking 62nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, IEX, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTI.
The table below shows FTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.91||52-week high||$9.63|
|Prev. close||$6.65||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$6.93||Avg. volume||10,193,966|
|50-day MA||$7.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.16||Market Cap||3.12B|
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTI Social Stream
Latest FTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TechnipFMC plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by TechnipFMC plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
FTI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
No summary available.
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TechnipFMC plc (NYSE: FTI) today reported fourth quarter 2021 results. Summary Financial Results from Continuing Operations - Fourth Quarter 2021 Reconciliation of U.S. GAAP to non-GAAP financial measures are provided in financial schedules. Three Months Ended Change (In millions, except per share amounts) Dec. 31, 2021 Sep. 30, 2021 Dec. 31, 2020 Sequential Year-over-Year Revenue $1,523.3 $1,579.4 $1,600.3 (3.6%) (4.8%) Income (loss) $(127.2) $(40.6) $(7
TechnipFMC press release (FTI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.12 misses by $0.11.Revenue of $1.52B (-5.0% Y/Y) misses by $70M.For FY2022, the company expects revenue of $6.35B to $6.9B vs
FTI Price Returns