TechnipFMC PLC (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTI POWR Grades
- FTI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FTI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FTI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.01%, TECHNIPFMC PLC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.26% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of TECHNIPFMC PLC's share price is greater than that of 79.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- TECHNIPFMC PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to TECHNIPFMC PLC are PRGO, TTMI, NVT, ASH, and OEC.
- FTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TECHNIPFMC PLC's official web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTI's price/earnings ratio is 732.53% lower, now standing at -52.5.
- FTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTI.
FTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.73% of graded US stocks.
- FTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.641 -- ranking 62nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ALG, IEX, and PFIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTI.
The table below shows FTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTI, see our FTI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
FTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$16.03|
|Prev. close||$13.07||52-week low||$5.47|
|Day high||$13.37||Avg. volume||5,850,853|
|50-day MA||$13.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||5.86B|
TechnipFMC PLC (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTI Social Stream
Latest FTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TECHNIPFMC PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTI as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Shell, BP and TechnipFMC
Shell, BP and TechnipFMC are included in this Analyst Blog.
TechnipFMC Announces First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, March 20, 2023--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) will host its first quarter 2023 earnings conference call on Thursday, April 27, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. London time (8:30 a.m. New York time). A press release announcing the results will be issued prior to the call at approximately 11:45 a.m. London time (6:45 a.m. New York time).
TechnipFMC (FTI) Lags Q4 Earnings Estimates, Beats on Revenues
TechnipFMC (FTI) expects subsea unit revenues of $5.9-$6.3 billion, surface unit revenues of $1.3-$1.45 billion, free cash flow of $225-$375 million, capex of $250 million & net interest expense of $100-$110 million for 2023.
15 Best Small-Cap Stocks Ready To Explode According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will look at the 15 best small-cap stocks that are ready to explode. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Small-Cap Stocks Ready To Explode According To Hedge Funds. BofA’s Small/Mid-Cap Strategist Expects “More Downside Risk To Earnings Forecasts” On February 25 […]
TechnipFMC Awarded Substantial Flexible Pipe Contract for Agogo Integrated West Hub Development Project
NEWCASTLE & HOUSTON, February 28, 2023--TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) has been awarded a substantial(1) contract by Azule Energy to supply flexible pipe for the Agogo Integrated West Hub Development Project, offshore Angola.
FTI Price Returns
Continue Researching FTIWant to see what other sources are saying about TechnipFMC plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
TechnipFMC plc (FTI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
TechnipFMC plc (FTI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
TechnipFMC plc (FTI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...