TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
FTI Stock Summary
- TechnipFMC plc's market capitalization of $9,021,766,998 is ahead of 82.97% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.82, TechnipFMC plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 9.55% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, TechnipFMC plc is reporting a growth rate of -219.52%; that's higher than only 6.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TechnipFMC plc, a group of peers worth examining would be RGLD, EPC, AUY, OI, and DVN.
- Visit FTI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.84||52-week high||$28.57|
|Prev. close||$15.30||52-week low||$14.34|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||4,880,604|
|50-day MA||$18.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.01||Market Cap||6.65B|
TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.