TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTI POWR Grades
- FTI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.37% of US stocks.
- FTI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- FTI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FTI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, TechnipFMC plc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.32% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTI's revenue has grown -24.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.51% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FTI comes in at 53.88% -- higher than that of 96.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to TechnipFMC plc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXTA, ASH, BVN, LNDC, and TWI.
- FTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit TechnipFMC plc's official web site, go to www.technipfmc.com.
FTI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, FTI's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- FTI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 211 months.
- FTI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 211 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTI.
FTI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.3% of graded US stocks.
- FTI's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PFIE, IEX, and CW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTI.
The table below shows FTI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.94||52-week high||$13.04|
|Prev. close||$7.71||52-week low||$5.11|
|Day high||$8.02||Avg. volume||7,844,984|
|50-day MA||$7.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||3.58B|
TechnipFMC plc Ordinary Share (FTI) Company Bio
TechnipFMC designs, manufactures, and services technological systems and products for customers in the energy industry worldwide. It operates through Subsea Technologies, Surface Technologies, and Energy Infrastructure segments. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTI Latest Social Stream
View Full FTI Social Stream
Latest FTI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about TechnipFMC plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTI as an investment opportunity.
In the third quarter, TechnipFMC's (FTI) inbound orders fall 24.7% from the year-ago period's level to $1.4 billion, mirroring softness in revenue recognition.
Good morning, investor!
FTI earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
TechnipFMC (NYSE:FTI) issued its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The oil and gas company reported ($0.06) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters consensus estimate of $0.02 by ($0.08), MarketWatch Earnings reports. TechnipFMC had a return on equity of 1.40% and a net margin of 1.57%. The business had revenue of $1.58 
LONDON & PARIS & HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: TechnipFMC plc (TechnipFMC) (NYSE: FTI) (Paris: FTI) (ISIN: GB00BDSFG982) announces the availability of its Earnings Call Presentation in connection with its teleconference on Thursday, 21 October 2021 to discuss the third quarter 2021 financial results. A copy of the Earnings Call Presentation can also be accessed on TechnipFMCs website (www.technipfmc.com). About TechnipFMC TechnipFMC is a leading technology provider to the tradit
FTI Price Returns