Fortive Corp. (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.30||52-week high||$79.90|
|Prev. close||$69.53||52-week low||$62.70|
|Day high||$69.49||Avg. volume||2,005,919|
|50-day MA||$69.65||Dividend yield||0.46%|
|200-day MA||$70.35||Market Cap||24.00B|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- FTV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FTV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FTV Stock Summary
- FTV has a market capitalization of $24,354,346,332 -- more than approximately 90.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.23%, FORTIVE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.11% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of FORTIVE CORP's share price is greater than that of only 20.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GGG, ALGN, VTRS, IDXX, and CW.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FORTIVE CORP's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTV's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.25% higher, now standing at 23.5.
- FTV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.03%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.06%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.85%.
The table below shows FTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 65th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FLDM, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fortive Corp. (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive is an American diversified industrial technology conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington. Fortive was spun off from Danaher in July 2016. Mitchell Rales and Steven M. Rales, Danaher's founders, retained board seats with Fortive after the separation. At the point of its independent incorporation, Fortive immediately became a component of the S&P 500. In 2016, Fortive controlled over 20 businesses in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation, and franchise distribution. Later the transportation, automation and franchise distribution businesses would be spun off. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune named Fortive as a Future 50 company. In 2020, Fortune named Fortive one of the world's most admired companies along with other major tech companies like Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft. 2020 also marked the third year in a row Fortive has been named to the Fortune 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTIVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
EVERETT, Wash., November 02, 2023--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of its common stock, representing 14% increase over the previous quarterly dividend.
Wall Street has high hopes for these stocks to buy for the next bull market.
EVERETT, Wash., October 31, 2023--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Charles E. McLaughlin, will be presenting at the Baird 2023 Global Industrial Conference on Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 at 8.20 a.m. ET (5:20 a.m. PT). The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
Fortive Corporation (NYSE:FTV) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 25, 2023 Fortive Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.85 EPS, expectations were $0.86. Operator: My name is Krista, and I’ll be your conference facilitator this afternoon. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Fortive Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Earnings […]
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|