Fortive Corporation (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTV is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- FTV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
FTV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.53%, Fortive Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.44% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Fortive Corp comes in at -53.74%, a number that bests just 3.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTV is more volatile than merely 3.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fortive Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be COO, XYL, CERN, STE, and SWK.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortive Corp's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTV's price/earnings ratio is 59.23% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 63 months, FTV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
- Over the past 63 months, FTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 65th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FLDM, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.46||52-week high||$79.87|
|Prev. close||$71.96||52-week low||$64.58|
|Day high||$70.97||Avg. volume||2,714,217|
|50-day MA||$74.65||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$73.06||Market Cap||24.91B|
Fortive Corporation (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive Corporation owns and operates industrial units that manufacture testing and measurement equipment. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Everett, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortive Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
Investment company West Branch Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, iShares PHLX SOX Semiconductor Sector Index Fund, VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF, Eli Lilly and Co, Accenture PLC, sells Schwab Short-Term U.S.
Investment company Atlantic Union Bankshares Corp (Current Portfolio) buys VanEck Junior Gold Miners ETF, Adobe Inc, Phillips 66, Visa Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, sells iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF, Palo Alto Networks Inc, iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF, Novartis AG, Trex Co Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Atlantic Union Bankshares Corp.
Investment company Newfound Research LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, BTC iShares MSCI USA Momentum Factor ETF, Vanguard U.S.
Investment company Norway Savings Bank (Current Portfolio) buys FedEx Corp, Vanguard Dividend Appreciation FTF, ConocoPhillips, SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, Visa Inc, sells Novartis AG, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Fortive Corp, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Norway Savings Bank.
EVERETT, Wash., January 07, 2022--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that it will webcast its earnings conference call for the fourth quarter 2021 on Thursday, February 3, 2022 beginning at 12:00 p.m. ET and lasting approximately 1 hour.
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|