Fortive Corporation (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- FTV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FTV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
FTV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56%, Fortive Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.86% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTV's revenue has grown -43.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.22% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Fortive Corp's share price is greater than that of just 1.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERN, COO, EXPD, EFX, and DLTR.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortive Corp's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.95||52-week high||$82.12|
|Prev. close||$69.50||52-week low||$60.82|
|Day high||$69.53||Avg. volume||2,382,922|
|50-day MA||$71.84||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$70.41||Market Cap||23.34B|
Fortive Corporation (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive Corporation owns and operates industrial units that manufacture testing and measurement equipment. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Everett, Washington.
FTV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fortive Corp. To summarize, we found that Fortive Corp ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 44.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fortive Corp ended up being:
- FTV's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 36.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.9% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortive Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, James A. Lico will be presenting at the Bank of America 2021 Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
Strong housing market aids builder’s ability to hike prices. Also, Wall Street views on Coinbase Global, Mattel, Fortive, Cisco Systems, and Target.
Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) announced today that both Justin McElhattan and Tami Newcombe have been promoted to Group President within Fortive.
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Buy Rating for Fortive Corp
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Fortive Corp
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|