Fortive Corporation (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FTV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FTV Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.12%, Fortive Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.48% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTV's revenue has grown -45.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 5.63% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FTV is more volatile than only 1.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TFX, BAX, PNR, ALB, and XYL.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortive Corp's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FTV's price/earnings ratio is 59.23% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- Over the past 63 months, FTV's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.5.
- Over the past 63 months, FTV's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.14% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.253 -- ranking 61st of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BIO, NVMI, and FLDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.77||52-week high||$82.12|
|Prev. close||$73.29||52-week low||$60.82|
|Day high||$73.25||Avg. volume||2,469,411|
|50-day MA||$73.27||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$70.84||Market Cap||26.08B|
Fortive Corporation (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive Corporation owns and operates industrial units that manufacture testing and measurement equipment. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Everett, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fortive Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
EVERETT, Wash., September 21, 2021--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that Read Simmons, SVP of Strategy and Justin McElhattan, a Group President, will be presenting at the Bank of America Industrial Software and Automation Summit on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
The post Group 1 Automotive And Fortive Corp appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Stock market getty Recap From Augusts Picks The Most Attractive Stocks (+4.5%) outperformed the S&P 500 (+2.7%) from August 4, 2021 through August 31, 2021 by 1.8%. The best performing
Leading Industrial Technology Conglomerate Fortive Acquires Hourly Worker Human Resources Tool, TeamSense
After a successful launch as a COVID symptom tracker tool for the hourly workforce on July 1, 2020, TeamSense, the leading app-free, text-based human resources tool for hourly workers in the manufacturing space was acquired on July 7, 2021 by the Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV). TeamSense is the first spinout company from a joint innovation studio created by Seattle, Washington-based Pioneer Square Labs and Everett, Washington headquartered Fortive. Adding to its portfolio of more th
EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, James A. Lico, and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Chuck McLaughlin, will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Virtual 9th Annual Laguna Conference on Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 11:15 a.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com. ABOUT FORTIVE Fortive is a provider of essential technologies f
Fortive (FTV) strengthens the Intelligent Operating Solutions segment with the acquisition of ServiceChannel.
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|