Fortive Corp. (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- FTV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FTV is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FTV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.11% of US stocks).
FTV Stock Summary
- FORTIVE CORP's market capitalization of $23,227,511,809 is ahead of 90.86% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that FTV's revenue has grown 70.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.96% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of FORTIVE CORP's share price is greater than that of just 9.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FORTIVE CORP are PKI, ALC, XYL, HOLX, and GGG.
- Visit FTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- FTV's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 82.61% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTV's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 78 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.8%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -47.35%.
The table below shows FTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 65th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FLDM, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.24||52-week high||$76.93|
|Prev. close||$67.89||52-week low||$52.47|
|Day high||$68.44||Avg. volume||2,490,211|
|50-day MA||$63.31||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$61.27||Market Cap||24.14B|
Fortive Corp. (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive is an American diversified industrial technology conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington. Fortive was spun off from Danaher in July 2016. Mitchell Rales and Steven M. Rales, Danaher's founders, retained board seats with Fortive after the separation. At the point of its independent incorporation, Fortive immediately became a component of the S&P 500. In 2016, Fortive controlled over 20 businesses in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation, and franchise distribution. Later the transportation, automation and franchise distribution businesses would be spun off. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune named Fortive as a Future 50 company. In 2020, Fortune named Fortive one of the world's most admired companies along with other major tech companies like Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft. 2020 also marked the third year in a row Fortive has been named to the Fortune 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTIVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Peter Avellone’s Cartenna Capital had bought in the third quarter of last year and evaluate their performance over the past 12 months. You can skip this part and go directly to Was Peter Avellone’s Cartenna Capital Right About These 5 Stocks? We prepared the actual contents of […]
Fortive Corporation's (NYSE:FTV) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Fortive (NYSE:FTV) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 9.4% over the last month...
The Zacks Electronics -Testing Equipment industry players, such as A, AME and FTV, are poised well to benefit from 5G prospects and the growing potential in the pharmaceutical market.
Fortive ( NYSE:FTV ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.46b (up 12% from 3Q 2021). Net...
EVERETT, Wash., November 03, 2022--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.07 per share of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share, payable on December 30, 2022 to common stockholders of record on November 30, 2022. Although Fortive expects to pay dividends on a quarterly basis, any subsequent declaration of dividends, including the amount, the record dates and the payment dates for any such futu
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|