Fortive Corp. (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FTV POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FTV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.1% of US stocks.
- FTV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FTV's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.7% of US stocks).
FTV Stock Summary
- FTV has a market capitalization of $23,049,752,579 -- more than approximately 91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.53%, FORTIVE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13.83% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of FORTIVE CORP's share price is greater than that of just 9.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FORTIVE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PKI, ALGN, GGG, HOLX, and TFX.
- Visit FTV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Valuation Summary
- FTV's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 66.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- FTV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FTV.
FTV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 18.03%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -21.06%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.85%.
The table below shows FTV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FTV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FTV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.1% of graded US stocks.
- FTV's asset turnover comes in at 0.222 -- ranking 65th of 76 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- FLDM, NVMI, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FTV.
The table below shows FTV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FTV Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FTV, see our FTV price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.31||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
FTV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.74||52-week high||$69.78|
|Prev. close||$67.27||52-week low||$52.47|
|Day high||$67.86||Avg. volume||1,892,522|
|50-day MA||$66.90||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$63.75||Market Cap||23.93B|
Fortive Corp. (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive is an American diversified industrial technology conglomerate company headquartered in Everett, Washington. Fortive was spun off from Danaher in July 2016. Mitchell Rales and Steven M. Rales, Danaher's founders, retained board seats with Fortive after the separation. At the point of its independent incorporation, Fortive immediately became a component of the S&P 500. In 2016, Fortive controlled over 20 businesses in the areas of field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation, and franchise distribution. Later the transportation, automation and franchise distribution businesses would be spun off. In 2018 and 2019, Fortune named Fortive as a Future 50 company. In 2020, Fortune named Fortive one of the world's most admired companies along with other major tech companies like Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft. 2020 also marked the third year in a row Fortive has been named to the Fortune 500. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
FTV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FTV Latest Social Stream
View Full FTV Social Stream
Latest FTV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FORTIVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FTV as an investment opportunity.
Fortive Schedules First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call
EVERETT, Wash., March 29, 2023--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that it will webcast its earnings conference call for the first quarter 2023 on Wednesday, April 26, 2023 beginning at 12:00 p.m. ET and lasting approximately 1 hour.
CORRECTING and REPLACING Fortive to Present at the Bank of America Global Industrials Conference
EVERETT, Wash., March 14, 2023--Fortive Corporation (NYSE: FTV) is updating and replacing the press release issued on March 10, 2023 to update the time of its participation at the Bank of America Global Industrial Conference on Tuesday, March 21 2023 from 8:55 a.m. ET to 9:55 a.m. ET.
Fortive to Present at the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference
EVERETT, Wash., March 10, 2023--Fortive Corporation ("Fortive") (NYSE: FTV) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, James A. Lico, and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Charles E. McLaughlin, will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference on Thursday, March 16th, 2023 at 11:20 a.m. ET. The audio will be simultaneously webcast and will be archived on www.fortive.com.
Fortive (FTV) Down 0.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Fortive (FTV) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
National Instruments picks Fortive, Keysight as challengers to Emerson's bid -sources
Measurement equipment maker National Instruments Corp has decided that Fortive Corp and Keysight Technologies Inc have the potential to top Emerson Electric Co's $7 billion bid for the company, three people familiar with the matter said. National Instruments this week informed Emerson, Fortive and Keysight -- which are all providers of automation solutions facilitating manufacturing in various industries -- that their offers qualify them to go through the second round of bidding for the company, the sources said. National Instruments put itself up for sale in January after Emerson threatened to challenge its board if it did not engage in deal negotiations.
FTV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FTVWant to see what other sources are saying about Fortive Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fortive Corp (FTV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...