Fortive Corporation (FTV): Price and Financial Metrics
FTV Stock Summary
- FTV has a market capitalization of $26,192,726,274 -- more than approximately 92.19% of US stocks.
- FTV's went public 3.54 years ago, making it older than just 11.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, FTV has reported earnings growth of 106.38%, putting it ahead of 89.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FTV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CERN, CSGP, IDXX, MSCI, and MTCH.
- FTV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fortive Corp's official web site, go to www.fortive.com.
FTV Stock Price Chart More Charts
FTV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.78||52-week high||$89.48|
|Prev. close||$78.26||52-week low||$63.51|
|Day high||$79.18||Avg. volume||1,790,750|
|50-day MA||$74.54||Dividend yield||0.36%|
|200-day MA||$75.63||Market Cap||26.45B|
Fortive Corporation (FTV) Company Bio
Fortive Corporation owns and operates industrial units that manufacture testing and measurement equipment. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Everett, Washington.