Fortive Corporation (FTV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -14.22 -- higher than merely 10.79% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FTV has less volatility in its price than 98.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, FTV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 81.92% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FTV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SMP, AAON, YRD, RNR and SFE.
FTV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FTV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.07%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FTV, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fortive Corp's dividend yield of 0.38% is in the bottom 4.58%.
- FTV's market cap of approximately $27 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 12.15% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Fortive Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 84.5% of them.
FTV Dividend Chart
FTV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|