Fortive Corp. (FTV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -14.22 -- higher than merely 10.79% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FTV has less volatility in its price than 98.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, FTV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 81.92% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FTV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SMP, AAON, YRD, RNR and SFE.
FTV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FTV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 86.1% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fortive Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, FTV offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Fortive Corp's estimated return of -86.1% surpasses about 7.65% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Fortive Corp, its beta is lower than 25.57% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
FTV Dividend Chart
FTV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|