Fortive Corporation (FTV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -14.22 -- higher than merely 10.79% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FTV has less volatility in its price than 98.61% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, FTV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 81.92% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FTV's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SMP, AAON, YRD, RNR and SFE.
FTV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FTV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 449.71% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fortive Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fortive Corp's dividend yield of 0.41% is in the bottom 4.85%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, FTV's provides a return of 449.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
FTV Dividend Chart
FTV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|