Fortive Corporation (FTV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, FTV's comes in at -14.22 -- better than only 10.31% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FTV has less fluctuation in its price than 94.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, FTV generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 82.37% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FTV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FRT, PUK, JBGS, BBY and WELL.
FTV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FTV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 449.71% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fortive Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Fortive Corp's dividend yield of 0.41% is in the bottom 4.85%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, FTV's provides a return of 449.71% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
FTV Dividend Chart
FTV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|