H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUL POWR Grades
- FUL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FUL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
FUL Stock Summary
- FUL's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FULLER H B CO is higher than 86.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of FULLER H B CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHX, GFF, DLA, CENT, and CR.
- FUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FULLER H B CO's official web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FUL's EV/EBIT ratio is 68.37% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FUL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUL.
FUL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -34.68%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.59%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 53.01%.
The table below shows FUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.91% of graded US stocks.
- FUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- LXU, ECVT, and CGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUL.
The table below shows FUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.78||52-week high||$81.73|
|Prev. close||$60.32||52-week low||$57.36|
|Day high||$61.17||Avg. volume||340,598|
|50-day MA||$64.78||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$68.02||Market Cap||3.19B|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUL Latest Social Stream
View Full FUL Social Stream
Latest FUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULLER H B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUL as an investment opportunity.
By Peter Nurse
ST. PAUL, Minn., September 21, 2022--H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) today reported financial results for its third quarter that ended August 27, 2022.
H.B. Fuller Company ( NYSE:FUL ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
ST. PAUL, Minn., September 07, 2022--H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced plans to report its financial results for the three-month fiscal period ended August 27, 2022, in a press release issued after the market close on September 21, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call on September 22, 2022, at 9:30 a.m. CT (10:30 a.m. ET) to discuss its financial results.
Union Carbide Chemicals & Plastics Co. Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuers
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review for a group of Chemical issuersGlobal Credit Research - 23 Aug 2022New York, August 23, 2022 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings -and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical units for the rated entity(entities) listed below.The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 16 August 2022 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. A possible outcome from periodic reviews is a referral of a rating to a rating committee.This publication d...
FUL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|