H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
FUL Stock Summary
- FUL's went public 29.85 years ago, making it older than 83.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Fuller H B Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Fuller H B Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.38% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ECOL, JELD, MRC, MGRC, and ABG.
- Visit FUL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Stock Price Chart More Charts
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.35||52-week high||$52.40|
|Prev. close||$49.03||52-week low||$39.22|
|Day high||$50.00||Avg. volume||382,242|
|50-day MA||$50.17||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$47.19||Market Cap||2.46B|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.