H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
FUL Stock Summary
- FUL's went public 31.09 years ago, making it older than 84.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Fuller H B Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUL is more volatile than merely 20.33% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fuller H B Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CENT, DLA, BLD, BOOT, and TRNS.
- FUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fuller H B Co's official web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.40||52-week high||$67.84|
|Prev. close||$67.73||52-week low||$30.06|
|Day high||$67.76||Avg. volume||459,897|
|50-day MA||$60.47||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$52.43||Market Cap||3.47B|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
FUL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Fuller H B Co. To summarize, we found that Fuller H B Co ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Fuller H B Co ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 67% of its capital from equity, and 33% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.89% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 33% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 68.24% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Fuller H B Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUL Latest Social Stream
View Full FUL Social Stream
Latest FUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fuller H B Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUL as an investment opportunity.
H. B. Fuller (FUL) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
H.B. Fuller Company ( NYSE:FUL ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. This means that investors who...
H.B. Fuller's Board of Directors approves a 3% increase to its regular dividend.
FUL vs. LTHM: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Does H. B. Fuller (FUL) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
FUL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FULWant to do more research on Fuller H B Co's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!