H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUL POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FUL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.7% of US stocks.
- FUL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FUL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.01% of US stocks).
FUL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 132.38, FULLER H B CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.49% of US stocks.
- FULLER H B CO's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.87% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of FULLER H B CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FULLER H B CO are FDP, WOR, MAT, PTNR, and DLA.
- FUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FULLER H B CO's official web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FUL's price/earnings ratio is 51.49% higher, now standing at 20.3.
- FUL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUL.
FUL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.05%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.74%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.74%.
The table below shows FUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.91% of graded US stocks.
- FUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- LXU, ECVT, and CGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUL.
The table below shows FUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.84||52-week high||$81.41|
|Prev. close||$68.34||52-week low||$57.36|
|Day high||$69.22||Avg. volume||463,195|
|50-day MA||$74.39||Dividend yield||1.11%|
|200-day MA||$67.97||Market Cap||3.64B|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUL Latest Social Stream
View Full FUL Social Stream
Latest FUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULLER H B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUL as an investment opportunity.
ST. PAUL, Minn., January 24, 2023--H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on February 21, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on February 7, 2023.
H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE:FUL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 19, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Chris, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the H.B. Fuller Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any background noise. […]
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. In a perfect world, we'd like to see...
H.B. Fuller Company (FUL)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
January 19, 2023 10:30 AM ET
Steven Brazones - Vice President of Investor Relations
Celeste Mastin - President & Chief Executive Officer
John Corkrean - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Ghansham Panjabi - Baird
Mike Harrison - Seaport Research Partners
Vincent Anderson - Stifel
David Begleiter - Deutsche Bank
Jeff Zekauskas - JPMorgan Chase
Eric Petrie - Citi
Good morning. My name is Chris, and I'll be your conference operator today. At this time, I'd like to welcome e...
ST. PAUL, Minn., January 18, 2023--H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year that ended December 3, 2022.
FUL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|