H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.61||52-week high||$81.41|
|Prev. close||$71.65||52-week low||$60.10|
|Day high||$72.15||Avg. volume||353,308|
|50-day MA||$70.55||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$69.08||Market Cap||3.70B|
FUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUL POWR Grades
- FUL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 69.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUL is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FUL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.85% of US stocks).
FUL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 199.47, FULLER H B CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.41% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FULLER H B CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of FULLER H B CO's share price is greater than that of merely 4.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBCP, GTES, CROX, BWEN, and SON.
- FUL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FULLER H B CO's official web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Valuation Summary
- FUL's price/earnings ratio is 24.4; this is 49.24% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FUL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUL.
FUL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 139.42%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.18%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 18.31%.
The table below shows FUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FUL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.91% of graded US stocks.
- FUL's asset turnover comes in at 0.758 -- ranking 33rd of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- LXU, ECVT, and CGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FUL.
The table below shows FUL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
FUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUL Latest Social Stream
View Full FUL Social Stream
Latest FUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULLER H B CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUL as an investment opportunity.
ST. PAUL, Minn., September 13, 2023--H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL) announced plans to report its financial results for the three-month fiscal period ended September 2, 2023, in a press release issued after the market close on September 27, 2023. The Company will hold an investor conference call on September 28, 2023, at 9:30 a.m. CT (10:30 a.m. ET) to discuss its financial results.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
In this piece, we will take a look at billionaire Stanley Druckenmiller’s small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to Mr. Druckenmiller and small-cap stocks in general, then head on over to Billionaire Stan Druckenmiller’s Small-Cap Stock Picks: Top 5 Stocks. Stanley Druckenmiller is one of the richest people in the world. […]
H.B. Fuller Company ( NYSE:FUL ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the teens...
Dividend Kings have raised their dividends for a minimum of 50 years.
FUL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|