H. B. Fuller Company (FUL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FUL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUL is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FUL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
FUL Stock Summary
- FUL's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 83.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Fuller H B Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FUL's price/sales ratio is 1.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 24.34% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fuller H B Co, a group of peers worth examining would be DCI, UHT, ROCK, FCN, and PLAB.
- Visit FUL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hbfuller.com.
FUL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, FUL's price/earnings ratio is 0.22% lower, now standing at 23.2.
- Over the past 243 months, FUL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, FUL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUL.
FUL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 228.57%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.53%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -33.77%.
The table below shows FUL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.74||52-week high||$70.58|
|Prev. close||$63.81||52-week low||$43.91|
|Day high||$64.83||Avg. volume||413,476|
|50-day MA||$65.62||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$59.32||Market Cap||3.40B|
H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Company Bio
HB Fuller focuses on adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products used in packaging, hygiene, general assembly, electronic and assembly materials, paper converting, woodworking, construction, automotive and consumer businesses. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
FUL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for FUL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Fuller H B Co ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 19%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FUL, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 67. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 24.89% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 33% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 69.21% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Fuller H B Co's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 16.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FUL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUL Latest Social Stream
View Full FUL Social Stream
Latest FUL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fuller H B Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUL as an investment opportunity.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Global Liquid Adhesives Market 2021 Comprehensive Insights, Growth and Forecast 2026 | Henkel AG, H.B. Fuller, Sika AG, Arkema
Global Liquid Adhesives Market 2021 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 includes an in-sight study of the market covering valuable insight into the current state of the local and global markets. The report focuses on market size, industry-particular process, product type, players, and production & consumption analysis considering major factors, cost structure. 
BASEL, Switzerland, July 22, 2021--H.B. Fuller has announced a partnership with Covestro to deliver an adhesive with a reduced climate impact for woodworking, textiles and automotive.
Massive Growth of Epoxy Based Thermal Conductive Adhesives Market by 2027 | Henkel, H.B. Fuller, 3M Company
Epoxy Based Thermal Conductive Adhesives Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of 
Flame Retardant Adhesives Market research is an intelligence report with meticulous efforts undertaken to study the right and valuable information. The data which has been looked upon is done considering both, the existing top players and the upcoming competitors. Business strategies of the key players and the new entering market industries are studied in detail. 
FUL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|