H. B. Fuller Company (FUL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of history, this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for FUL have increased.
- FUL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 148.97% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 94.71% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FUL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WERN, TIF, EXPO, NYT and STRI.
FUL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FUL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 70.57% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Fuller H B Co are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, FUL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Fuller H B Co's estimated return of -70.57% surpasses about merely 14.29% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FUL, approximately 33.21% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FUL Dividend Chart
FUL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|