Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT): Price and Financial Metrics
FULT Stock Summary
- FULT's went public 30.04 years ago, making it older than 83.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FULT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FULT is more volatile than just 16.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fulton Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, MOFG, STBA, SFBS, and CFFI.
- Visit FULT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fult.com.
FULT Stock Price Chart More Charts
FULT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.89||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$11.49||52-week low||$10.07|
|Day high||$11.12||Avg. volume||1,211,614|
|50-day MA||$14.74||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$16.18||Market Cap||1.79B|
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Company Bio
Fulton Financial provides a range of banking and financial services to businesses and consumers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.