Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FULT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FULT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FULT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FULT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
FULT Stock Summary
- FULT's went public 32.53 years ago, making it older than 85.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for FULTON FINANCIAL CORP is higher than 84.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.86 for FULTON FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FULTON FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be WABC, TRMK, GABC, CFFI, and SYBT.
- FULT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FULTON FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.fult.com.
FULT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FULT's price/sales ratio is 3.57% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 243 months, FULT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FULT.
FULT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.98%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.89%.
The table below shows FULT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FULT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FULT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.66% of graded US stocks.
- FULT's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PEBO, SMBK, and BY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FULT.
The table below shows FULT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FULT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FULT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.18||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$15.96||52-week low||$13.72|
|Day high||$16.32||Avg. volume||1,124,212|
|50-day MA||$16.53||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$16.50||Market Cap||2.71B|
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Company Bio
Fulton Financial provides a range of banking and financial services to businesses and consumers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FULT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FULT Latest Social Stream
View Full FULT Social Stream
Latest FULT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FULTON FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FULT as an investment opportunity.
The board of Fulton Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:FULT ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share...
LANCASTER, Pa., September 20, 2022--The Board of Directors of Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: FULT) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of fifteen cents per share on its common stock, payable on October 17, 2022, to shareholders of record as of October 3, 2022.
Fulton Bank adds Ben Franklin Technology Partners executive for new tech and life sciences initiative
The idea is to marry the executive's life sciences and tech industry knowledge with the credit underwriting and lending knowledge of Fulton’s existing team.
With 66% ownership, Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:FULT) boasts of strong institutional backing
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Fulton Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:FULT ), it is important to...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
FULT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|