Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FULT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FULT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.53% of US stocks.
- FULT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FULT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FULT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.22 for Fulton Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.51%, Fulton Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.17% of about US stocks.
- Fulton Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 69.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FULT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTY, OSBC, MOFG, TCFC, and SMBC.
- FULT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fulton Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.fult.com.
FULT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FULT's EV/EBIT ratio is 14.44% lower, now standing at 7.7.
- FULT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FULT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FULT.
FULT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -78.44%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.43%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.6%.
The table below shows FULT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FULT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FULT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.31||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$15.44||52-week low||$8.89|
|Day high||$15.43||Avg. volume||921,843|
|50-day MA||$16.10||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$15.13||Market Cap||2.49B|
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Company Bio
Fulton Financial provides a range of banking and financial services to businesses and consumers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
FULT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FULT Latest Social Stream
View Full FULT Social Stream
Latest FULT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulton Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FULT as an investment opportunity.
Fulton Financial Corporation. (FULT) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 21, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Matt Jozwiak - Director of Investor Relations Phil Wenger - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Curt Myers - President and Chief Operating Officer Mark McCollom - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Frank...
Good morning, and thanks for joining us for Fulton Financial's conference call and webcast to discuss our earnings for the second quarter of 2021. Your host for today's conference call is Phil Wenger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Joining Phil are Curt Myers, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Mark McCollom, Chief Financial Officer.
Fulton Financial (FULT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.75% and -0.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LANCASTER, Pa., July 20, 2021--Fulton Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:FULT) ("Fulton" or the "Corporation") reported net income available to common shareholders of $62 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021.
Fulton Financial (FULT) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
FULT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|