Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FULT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FULT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FULT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- FULT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FULT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.22 for Fulton Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.51%, Fulton Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.18% of about US stocks.
- Fulton Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 60.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FULT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNTY, OSBC, TRMK, TCFC, and MOFG.
- FULT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fulton Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.fult.com.
FULT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FULT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.77||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$8.89|
|Day high||$17.81||Avg. volume||938,727|
|50-day MA||$17.24||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||2.89B|
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Company Bio
Fulton Financial provides a range of banking and financial services to businesses and consumers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
FULT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FULT Latest Social Stream
View Full FULT Social Stream
Latest FULT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulton Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FULT as an investment opportunity.
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 21, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Matt Jozwiak - Director, Investor Relations Phil Wenger - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Curt Myers - President and Chief Operating Officer Mark McCollom - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Frank Schiraldi -...
The following slide deck was published by Fulton Financial Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Good morning, and thanks for joining us for Fulton Financial's conference call and webcast to discuss our earnings for the first quarter of 2021. Your host for today's conference call is Phil Wenger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Joining Phil are Curt Myers, President and Chief Operating Officer; and Mark McCollom, Chief Financial Officer.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 21st
New Strong Buy Stocks for April 21st
FULT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|