Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FULT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FULT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- FULT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FULT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FULT Stock Summary
- FULT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.11%, Fulton Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.53% of about US stocks.
- Fulton Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FULT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMAL, STBA, FMNB, WABC, and TRMK.
- Visit FULT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fult.com.
FULT Valuation Summary
- FULT's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FULT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FULT's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FULT.
FULT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.8%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.49%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.6%.
The table below shows FULT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FULT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FULT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.66% of graded US stocks.
- FULT's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 280th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PEBO, SMBK, and BY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FULT.
The table below shows FULT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FULT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FULT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.80||52-week high||$19.17|
|Prev. close||$14.36||52-week low||$14.11|
|Day high||$14.84||Avg. volume||1,186,735|
|50-day MA||$15.41||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$16.52||Market Cap||2.38B|
Fulton Financial Corporation (FULT) Company Bio
Fulton Financial provides a range of banking and financial services to businesses and consumers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Virginia. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
FULT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FULT Latest Social Stream
View Full FULT Social Stream
Latest FULT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fulton Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FULT as an investment opportunity.
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin maintained a Hold rating on Fulton Financial (FULT – Research Report) on February 13 and set a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $18.43, close to its 52-week high of $19.17. According to TipRanks.com, Usdin is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 24.9% and a 76.4% success rate. Usdin covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Zions Bancorporation National Association, People's United Financial, and Texas Capital Bancshares. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Fulton Financial with a $20.00 average price target.
A roundup of recent banking and finance news across Greater Philadelphia: Fulton Bank opens Bella Vista branch Fulton Bank has opened a new branch at 1111 S. Broad St. in the Bella Vista section of Philadelphia as part of an ongoing expansion in the city. The mixed-use project at the intersection of Broad and Washington streets is across the street from the Marine Club Apartments and the larger Lincoln Square development that includes a Chase Bank. Lancaster-based Fulton had been known for its suburban footprint, with a combined 17 branches in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery counties and various lending teams.
An analyst explains the reasons behind such a strong year for the banking industry and why growth might slow in 2022.
In this article, we discuss 10 income stocks with over 10 years of dividend increases. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Income Stocks with Over 10 Years of Dividend Increases. Owing to strong earnings in 2022, companies are set to spend even more on distribution of […]
Here is how Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) and Fulton Financial (FULT) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
FULT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|