First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUNC POWR Grades
- FUNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUNC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- FUNC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
FUNC Stock Summary
- FUNC has a market capitalization of $125,109,778 -- more than approximately only 16.82% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.06, First United Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 11.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FUNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWBK, MGYR, GFED, SMMF, and CBAN.
- FUNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First United Corp's official web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FUNC's price/earnings ratio is 38.22% lower, now standing at 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$20.48|
|Prev. close||$19.01||52-week low||$10.74|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||17,235|
|50-day MA||$17.91||Dividend yield||3.16%|
|200-day MA||$15.84||Market Cap||125.38M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First United Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the three-month periods ended March 31, 2021 and 2020.
First United Bank Signs Long-Term Extension for Black Knight's MSP Servicing System, Adds Servicing Digital Solution
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. , April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight , Inc. (NYSE: BKI ) announced today that First United Bank , one of the largest privately held community banks in the country, has signed a long-term contract extension to use Black Knight's premier MSP loan servicing system, which supports first mortgages, as well as home equity loans and lines of credit, on a single platform. First United Bank will continue to use MSP to help them manage its mortgage servicing processes, payment processing, escrow administration, default management and more. In addition, the bank will implement Black Knight's fully integrated Servicing Digital solution to further enhance the customer experience. "Our continued partnership with Black Knight will support First United's efforts to elevate 1...
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the full year and three-month periods ended December 31, 2020 and 2019.
Driver Management, for the second straight year, will try to gain a board seat at First United.
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|