First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUNC Stock Summary
- FUNC's current price/earnings ratio is 4.9, which is higher than merely 9.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.95 for FIRST UNITED CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.34% of US stocks.
- The volatility of FIRST UNITED CORP's share price is greater than that of just 13.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST UNITED CORP are ATLO, SMBC, HAFC, GSBC, and IBCP.
- FUNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST UNITED CORP's official web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FUNC's price/sales ratio is 41.38% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, FUNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1.63%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 40.95%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.53%.
The table below shows FUNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.12||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$18.88||52-week low||$16.18|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||5,248|
|50-day MA||$19.46||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$18.94||Market Cap||127.26M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST UNITED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
It looks like First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
The board of First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.18 on the...
First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) has announced that it will be increasing its periodic dividend on the 1st of...
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.18 per share that will be payable on February 1, 2023, to holders of record of the Corporation's common stock as of January 13, 2023.
First United's (NASDAQ:FUNC) investors will be pleased with their respectable 33% return over the last five years
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|