First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUNC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FUNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.65% of US stocks.
- FUNC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 98 days.
- FUNC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
FUNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.74 for FIRST UNITED CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.53%, FIRST UNITED CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.35% of about US stocks.
- FIRST UNITED CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST UNITED CORP are EBTC, CWBC, EVBN, BPOP, and HAFC.
- Visit FUNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
- FUNC's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FUNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.37%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.74%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -60.57%.
The table below shows FUNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.74||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$16.18|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||10,750|
|50-day MA||$17.88||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$19.97||Market Cap||111.12M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST UNITED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
The board of First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.15 per share on...
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.15 per share that will be payable on November 1, 2022, to holders of record of the Corporation's common stock as of October 18, 2022.
While institutions own 35% of First United Corporation (NASDAQ:FUNC), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 59% ownership
A look at the shareholders of First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With...
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2022. Consolidated net income was $5.4 million for the second quarter of 2022, or $0.82 per diluted share, compared to $4.4 million, or $0.66 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021 and $5.7 million, or $0.86 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2022. Year to date inc
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|