First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
FUNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.41 for First United Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.66%, First United Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 14.64% of about US stocks.
- First United Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First United Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GSBC, FNLC, CCNE, CHMG, and PWOD.
- Visit FUNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.99||52-week high||$24.99|
|Prev. close||$23.97||52-week low||$16.75|
|Day high||$23.99||Avg. volume||16,190|
|50-day MA||$24.09||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$21.85||Market Cap||170.52M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.