First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUNC POWR Grades
- FUNC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FUNC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- FUNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
FUNC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.9, First United Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 10.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- FUNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FUNC is more volatile than only 9.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSBC, BRKL, EBTC, SMBC, and CWBC.
- FUNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First United Corp's official web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
- FUNC's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FUNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.2.
- FUNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 27.87%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 168.05%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.4%.
The table below shows FUNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.16||52-week high||$20.48|
|Prev. close||$18.33||52-week low||$11.17|
|Day high||$18.29||Avg. volume||21,301|
|50-day MA||$17.66||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$17.55||Market Cap||120.13M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First United Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) have power over the company. Large companies...
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the three- and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021.
First United Corporation ( NASDAQ:FUNC ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in the...
OAKLAND, Md., July 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.15 per share that will be payable on August 2, 2021 to
50/50 Women on Boards Recognizes First United Corporation as a "3+" Company with Three or More Women Directors
FREDERICK, Md. , June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- 50/50 Women on Boards (50/50WOB), the leading global education and advocacy campaign driving the movement toward gender balance and diversity on corporate boards, commends First United Corporation as a "3+" company, for having three or more women on its corporate board of directors. With five women directors, representing 50% of its corporate board seats, First United has made a business decision aligning with independent research that demonstrates when three or more women serve on a board, profitability, productivity, and workplace engagement increase. "We are proud of having a gender diverse board and are honored by the recognition from the 2021 Women on Boards," said Carissa Rodeheaver , CEO, President and Chairman of Full story a...
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|