First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FUNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.04 for First United Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.29%, First United Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.18% of about US stocks.
- First United Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBT, SMBC, ACNB, NWFL, and UBFO.
- Visit FUNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
- FUNC's price/earnings ratio is 6.8; this is 38.18% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FUNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.2.
- FUNC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.08%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.34%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.44%.
The table below shows FUNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.95||52-week high||$24.50|
|Prev. close||$20.52||52-week low||$16.26|
|Day high||$22.35||Avg. volume||13,059|
|50-day MA||$21.97||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$20.21||Market Cap||145.70M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First United Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
First United Corporation (FUNC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
First United Corporation (FUNC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Here is how Credicorp (BAP) and First United Corporation (FUNC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
First United press release (NASDAQ:FUNC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.10 beats by $0.30. Revenue of $20.34M (+17.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.64M....
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|