First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.50||52-week high||$20.69|
|Prev. close||$18.50||52-week low||$12.56|
|Day high||$18.50||Avg. volume||9,665|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||4.41%|
|200-day MA||$16.32||Market Cap||123.69M|
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC POWR Grades
- FUNC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- FUNC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 119 days.
- FUNC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
FUNC Stock Summary
- FUNC's current price/earnings ratio is 5.81, which is higher than merely 9.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- FUNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FUNC comes in at -33.12% -- higher than that of merely 13.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCAP, FNLC, FFNW, CIA, and NRIM.
- FUNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST UNITED CORP's official web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Valuation Summary
- FUNC's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 27.27% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FUNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FUNC.
FUNC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 148.4%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 87.97%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113.33%.
The table below shows FUNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST UNITED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
First United Corporation (FUNC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.35% and 0.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2023. Consolidated net income was $4.5 million for the third quarter of 2023, or $0.67 per share (basic and diluted), compared to $6.9 million, or $1.04 per share (basic and diluted), for the third quarter of 2022 and $4.4 million, or $0.66 per share (basic and diluted), for the
First United Corp (NASDAQ:FUNC) recently announced a dividend of $0.2 per share, payable on 2023-11-01, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-17. As investors anticipate this forthcoming payment, the focus also turns to the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using data from GuruFocus, we delve into First United Corp's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.20 per share that will be payable on November 1, 2023, to holders of record of the Corporation's common stock as of October 18, 2023.
First United's (NASDAQ:FUNC) investors will be pleased with their respectable 60% return over the last three years
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|