First United Corporation (FUNC): Price and Financial Metrics
FUNC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.84, First United Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.95% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of First United Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- FUNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.53% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FUNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HMST, VBFC, GLBZ, FFNW, and CIZN.
- FUNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First United Corp's official web site, go to www.mybank.com.
FUNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FUNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.88||52-week high||$22.09|
|Prev. close||$18.94||52-week low||$10.74|
|Day high||$19.05||Avg. volume||11,819|
|50-day MA||$16.72||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$13.96||Market Cap||131.95M|
First United Corporation (FUNC) Company Bio
First United Corporation operates as the holding company for First United Bank & Trust that provides various retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals in Maryland and West Virginia. The company was founded 1900 and is based in Oakland, Maryland.
FUNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FUNC Latest Social Stream
View Full FUNC Social Stream
Latest FUNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First United Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FUNC as an investment opportunity.
First United (FUNC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.72.Revenue of $16.47M (+3.1% Y/Y)Press Release...
Driver Management, for the second straight year, will try to gain a board seat at First United.
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC) announces that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $.13 per share that will be payable on February 1, 2021 to holders of record of the Corporation's common stock as of January 15, 2021.
First United Corporation (NASDAQ: FUNC), a bank holding company and the parent company of First United Bank & Trust (the "Bank"), today announced earnings results for the nine- and three-month periods ended September 30, 2020 and 2019.
First United Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
First United announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
FUNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FUNCWant to see what other sources are saying about First United Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!