Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBDC POWR Grades
- GBDC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBDC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GBDC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.72% of US stocks).
GBDC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBDC is 0.15 -- better than merely 15.07% of US stocks.
- For GBDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBDC is more volatile than only 2.53% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLUB CAPITAL BDC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSK, GSBD, PNNT, NMFC, and NGG.
- GBDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLUB CAPITAL BDC INC's official web site, go to www.golubcapitalbdc.com.
GBDC Valuation Summary
- GBDC's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 106.9% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 156 months, GBDC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBDC.
GBDC Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -552.48%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 82.68%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.97%.
The table below shows GBDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.46% of graded US stocks.
- GBDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 287th of 444 Trading stocks.
- NXRT, CLI, and MORN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBDC.
The table below shows GBDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.96||52-week high||$16.23|
|Prev. close||$13.70||52-week low||$11.94|
|Day high||$14.20||Avg. volume||619,771|
|50-day MA||$13.48||Dividend yield||9.46%|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||2.39B|
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Company Bio
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. is a business development company and operates as an externally managed closed-end non-diversified management investment company. It invests in debt and minority equity investments in middle-market companies that are, in most cases, sponsored by private equity investors. The company seeks to invest in the United States. It primarily invests in senior secured, one stop, unitranche, second lien, subordinated and mezzanine loans of middle-market companies, and warrants. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full GBDC Social Stream
Latest GBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLUB CAPITAL BDC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBDC as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Golub Capital (GBDC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
GOLUB CAPITAL BDC, INC. ANNOUNCES $247.0 MILLION IN NEW MIDDLE-MARKET ORIGINATIONS FOR ITS FISCAL YEAR 2023 FIRST QUARTER
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. ("GBDC") (Nasdaq: GBDC, www.golubcapitalbdc.com), a business development company, today announced that it originated $247.0 million in new middle-market investment commitments during the three months ended December 31, 2022. Approximately 93% of the new middle-market investment commitments were one stop loans, 3% were senior secured loans and 4% were equity and other securities. Of the new middle-market investment commitments, $216.5 million funded at close.
Golub Capital BDC, Inc., a business development company (NASDAQ: GBDC, www.golubcapitalbdc.com), announced today that it will report its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022 on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 after the close of the financial markets.
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (NASDAQ:GBDC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 23, 2022 Operator: Hello everyone and welcome to GBDC’s September 30, 2022 Quarterly Earnings Call. Before we begin, I’d like to take a moment to remind our listeners that remarks made during this call may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private […]
A Democratic congresswoman just joined the long list of lawmakers who’ve violated a federal conflict-of-interest law
Democratic Rep. Teresa Leger Fernandez of New Mexico recently violated a federal conflict-of-interest and transparency law. Legislators are required to disclose — within 45 days — stock trades made by themselves or a spouse. Her office said an "electronic error" prevented her from disclosing a stock sale for nearly two years. A Democratic congresswoman just joined the long list of members of Congress who''ve violated a federal conflict-of-interest law after she waited nearly two years to publicly disclose a stock trade, records show. Federal records show that Rep. Teresa Leger Fernandez, a freshman member of Congress from New Mexico, violated the Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012, which in part requires members of Congress to disclose within 45 days stock trades they''...
GBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|