Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GBDC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBDC is 0.17 -- better than just 13.16% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBDC is more volatile than only 0.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGBD, ARCC, GSBD, VICI, and PFLT.
- Visit GBDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.golubcapitalbdc.com.
GBDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBDC Price/Volume Stats
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Company Bio
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. is a business development company and operates as an externally managed closed-end non-diversified management investment company. It invests in debt and minority equity investments in middle-market companies that are, in most cases, sponsored by private equity investors. The company seeks to invest in the United States. It primarily invests in senior secured, one stop, unitranche, second lien, subordinated and mezzanine loans of middle-market companies, and warrants. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York City, New York.