Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GBDC Stock Summary
- For GBDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.68% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc is reporting a growth rate of 157.25%; that's higher than 91.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBDC is more volatile than merely 11.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGBD, ORCC, EPD, PFLT, and NGG.
- GBDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.golubcapitalbdc.com.
GBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.25||52-week high||$17.50|
|Prev. close||$15.11||52-week low||$9.08|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||507,950|
|50-day MA||$14.49||Dividend yield||7.68%|
|200-day MA||$13.19||Market Cap||2.55B|
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Company Bio
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. is a business development company and operates as an externally managed closed-end non-diversified management investment company. It invests in debt and minority equity investments in middle-market companies that are, in most cases, sponsored by private equity investors. The company seeks to invest in the United States. It primarily invests in senior secured, one stop, unitranche, second lien, subordinated and mezzanine loans of middle-market companies, and warrants. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York City, New York.
GBDC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 132.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc ended up being:
- 52% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 20.16% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.43% stocks in the Financial Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full GBDC Social Stream
Latest GBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBDC as an investment opportunity.
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (the "Company," "we," "us" or "our"), a business development company (NASDAQGS: GBDC), announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $400 million in aggregate principal amount of 2.500% notes due 2026. The notes will mature on August 24, 2026 and may be redeemed in whole or in part at the Company's option at any time at par plus a "make-whole" premium, if applicable.
Golub Capital (GBDC) closes of a new senior secured syndicated revolving credit facility. Under the facility, the lenders have agreed to extend credit in an initial aggregate amount of up to $475M, and provide up to $237.5M of additional commitments.The interest rate on the borrowings under the Facility ranges from one-month...
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 9, 2021 13:00 ET Company Participants David Golub - Chief Executive Officer Ross Teune - Chief Financial Officer Gregory Robbins - Senior Managing Director Jon Simmons - Managing Director Conference Call Participants Robert Dodd - Raymond James Finian O’Shea...
Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements, as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time-to-time in GBDC's filings with the SEC. GBDC's earnings release is also available on the Company's website in the Investor Resources section.
Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ:GBDC) issued its earnings results on Sunday. The investment management company reported $0.56 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.28 by $0.28, Fidelity Earnings reports. Golub Capital BDC had a net margin of 18.35% and a return on equity of 7.95%. Golub Capital BDC stock opened at $15.01 […]
GBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GBDCWant to do more research on GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!