Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBDC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GBDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBDC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- GBDC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
GBDC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.45% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GBDC has reported earnings growth of -1,153.45%, putting it ahead of merely 1.51% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERIE, OCSL, EPD, SCM, and SACH.
- Visit GBDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.golubcapitalbdc.com.
GBDC Valuation Summary
- GBDC's price/earnings ratio is 7.3; this is 33.64% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 138 months, GBDC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.6.
- Over the past 138 months, GBDC's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBDC.
GBDC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 37.66%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.76%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.8%.
The table below shows GBDC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBDC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.89% of graded US stocks.
- GBDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 288th of 457 Trading stocks.
- DEA, MORN, and TCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBDC.
The table below shows GBDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$16.22|
|Prev. close||$15.36||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$15.41||Avg. volume||503,106|
|50-day MA||$15.74||Dividend yield||7.55%|
|200-day MA||$15.16||Market Cap||2.60B|
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Company Bio
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. is a business development company and operates as an externally managed closed-end non-diversified management investment company. It invests in debt and minority equity investments in middle-market companies that are, in most cases, sponsored by private equity investors. The company seeks to invest in the United States. It primarily invests in senior secured, one stop, unitranche, second lien, subordinated and mezzanine loans of middle-market companies, and warrants. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBDC Latest Social Stream
View Full GBDC Social Stream
Latest GBDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBDC as an investment opportunity.
Actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in GBDC's filings with the SEC. GBDC's earnings release is also available on the company's website in the Investor Resources section.
Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.33% and 0.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. Announces Fiscal Year 2021 Third Quarter Financial Results and Declares Fiscal Year 2021 Fourth Quarter Distribution of $0.29 Per Share
Golub Capital BDC, Inc., a business development company (Nasdaq: GBDC), today announced its financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (the "Company," "we," "us" or "our"), a business development company (NASDAQGS: GBDC), announced that it has priced an underwritten public offering of $350 million in aggregate principal amount of 2.050% notes due 2027. The notes will mature on February 15, 2027 and may be redeemed in whole or in part at the Company's option at any time at par plus a "make-whole" premium, if applicable.
GBDC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|