Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GBDC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.7% of US stocks.
- GBDC's price/sales ratio is 14.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.77% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBDC is more volatile than only 0.6% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGBD, MRCC, ORC, AGM, and NLY.
- GBDC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's official web site, go to www.golubcapitalbdc.com.
GBDC Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.47||52-week high||$19.14|
|Prev. close||$18.44||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$18.49||Avg. volume||535,110|
|50-day MA||$18.30||Dividend yield||7.15%|
|200-day MA||$18.12||Market Cap||2.47B|
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Company Bio
Golub Capital BDC, Inc. is a business development company and operates as an externally managed closed-end non-diversified management investment company. It invests in debt and minority equity investments in middle-market companies that are, in most cases, sponsored by private equity investors. The company seeks to invest in the United States. It primarily invests in senior secured, one stop, unitranche, second lien, subordinated and mezzanine loans of middle-market companies, and warrants. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in New York City, New York.