Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GBDC's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 12.46% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBDC reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.25% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GBDC has less volatility in its price than 90.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GBDC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PINC, FDS, LGHL, BAH and SPNS.
GBDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GBDC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1407.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's dividend yield of 7.97% is in the top 6.84%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's expected return of 1407.79% is higher than 96.5% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.5% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, GBDC's equity discount rate is less than 96.5% of those stocks.
GBDC Dividend Chart
GBDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|