Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GBDC's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 10.44% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBDC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 9.72% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GBDC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08; for context, that's better than only 19.23% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GBDC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NWLI, GSKY, NTP, WHG and AEM.
GBDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 371.92%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GBDC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, GBDC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.7% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's estimated return of 371.92% surpasses about 96.08% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 94.3% of them.
GBDC Dividend Chart
GBDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|