Golub Capital BDC, Inc. (GBDC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GBDC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.51%, higher than about merely 0.9% stocks in our dividend set.
- GBDC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08; for context, that's better than just 6.98% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GBDC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: THO, HCHC, VRSK, JOUT and ASTE.
GBDC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GBDC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 515.88% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GBDC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 94.51% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GOLUB CAPITAL BDC Inc's estimated return of 515.88% surpasses about 96.51% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, GBDC's equity discount rate is less than 95.88% of those stocks.
GBDC Dividend Chart
GBDC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|