Gannett Co. Inc. (GCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, Gannett Co Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gannett Co Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,041.74%; that's higher than only 1.6% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GCI comes in at -141.55% -- higher than that of just 1.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gannett Co Inc are QRTEA, GSM, WNC, TACO, and HA.
- Visit GCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gannett.com.
GCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$5.88|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$5.08||Avg. volume||2,161,212|
|50-day MA||$4.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||682.16M|
Gannett Co. Inc. (GCI) Company Bio
Gannett Co., Inc. engages in the provision of digital media and marketing solutions. It operates through the following segments: Publishing, Marketing Solutions, and Corporate and other. The Publishing segment includes advertising and marketing services, and subscriptions to its print and digital publications. The Marketing Solutions segment comprises of search advertising, display advertising, search optimization, social media, website development, web presence products, customer relationship management, Google-suite offerings, and software-as-a-service solutions. The Corporate and other segment represents activities not directly attributable to a specific segment. The company was founded on June 18, 2013 and is headquartered in McLean, VA.
GCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GCI Social Stream
Latest GCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gannett Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCI as an investment opportunity.
America's largest newspaper chain will sell ads across McClatchy publications, has closed another plant and is selling cheap subscriptions in NJ.
"It's highly additive from a strategic standpoint."
MCLEAN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gannett Co., Inc. ("Gannett", "we", "us", "our", or the "Company") (NYSE: GCI) today announced the appointment of Vinayak Hegde as an independent director to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”), effective February 15, 2021. “We are excited to welcome Vinayak to our Board,” said Michael Reed, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Gannett. “He brings significant digital and operational experience to our Board, which will be highly valuable to both our ma
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) and McClatchy, two of the most iconic and acclaimed local media companies, with deep roots in over 300 local communities
The impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump as seen through the eyes of Gannett cartoonists.
GCI Price Returns
Continue Researching GCIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gannett Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!