Gannett Co., Inc. (GCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GCI's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.53% -- which is higher than about just 0.59% stocks we're looking at.
- GCI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.24; for context, that's better than only 5.46% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GCI has less fluctuation in its price than just 0.560000000000002% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GCI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TXN, PLD, IMOS, MCO and INFY.
GCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GCI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 125.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gannett Co Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, GCI offers a dividend yield in the top 0.299999999999997% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, GCI has a beta lower than just 0.36% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, GCI's equity discount rate is less than just 0% of those stocks.
GCI Dividend Chart
GCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GCI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||GCI||Gannett Co., Inc.||29.92%|
|2||NEWM||New Media Investment Group Inc.||24.20%|
|3||AHC||A.H. Belo Corporation (TX)||11.85%|
|4||JW.A||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||4.45%|
|5||JW.B||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.||4.29%|
|6||VALU||Value Line, Inc.||3.11%|
|8||NYT||New York Times Company (The)||0.59%|
|9||TPCO||Tribune Publishing Company||0.00%|
|10||MNI||McClatchy Company (The)||0.00%|
|11||LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
|12||DJCO||Daily Journal Corp. (S.C.)||0.00%|