General Dynamics Corporation (GD): Price and Financial Metrics
GD Stock Summary
- General Dynamics Corp's market capitalization of $52,355,726,365 is ahead of 95.95% of US-listed equities.
- GD's went public 34.06 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of General Dynamics Corp's share price is greater than that of just 6.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to General Dynamics Corp are SHW, RELX, KMB, ICE, and WBA.
- GD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit General Dynamics Corp's official web site, go to www.gd.com.
GD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.17||52-week high||$193.76|
|Prev. close||$182.40||52-week low||$160.21|
|Day high||$183.12||Avg. volume||1,266,530|
|50-day MA||$181.25||Dividend yield||2.24%|
|200-day MA||$179.42||Market Cap||52.70B|
General Dynamics Corporation (GD) Company Bio
General Dynamics operates as aerospace and defense company worldwide. It operates through four business groups: Aerospace; Combat Systems; Information Systems and Technology; and Marine Systems. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.