General Dynamics Corporation (GD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.61% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- Currently, GD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.75% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, GD has returned $1,260,000,000 US dollars, more than 89.49% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FTI, MEOH, UVE, WPM and CLWT.
GD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 224.83%. Digging deeper, the aspects of General Dynamics Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 224.83%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, General Dynamics Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 94.35% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for General Dynamics Corp than it is for 93.04% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
GD Dividend Chart
GD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|