General Dynamics Corporation (GD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, GD has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 91.05% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GD has less fluctuation in its price than 93.26% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HSTM, STND, FANH, NC and WPM.
GD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.81% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for General Dynamics Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, General Dynamics Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 83.03% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 2.81%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.86% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GD has a discount rate lower than 84.86% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
GD Dividend Chart
GD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|