General Dynamics Corporation (GD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 90.92% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- As for free cash flow, GD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 89.17% US-listed dividend payers.
- GD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 89.28% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OLLI, SFUN, FORD, TMO and CHRW.
GD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding General Dynamics Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for General Dynamics Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, GD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 82.03% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 7.67%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, GD has a discount rate lower than 83.41% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
GD Dividend Chart
GD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|