General Dynamics Corporation (GD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, GD has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 90.97% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, GD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 89.1% US-listed dividend payers.
- GD's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.14% -- which is higher than about only 8.78% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GD's price: SLGN, SFUN, CORE, CTIB and PAAS.
GD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding General Dynamics Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.04%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GD, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, General Dynamics Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 72.73% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, General Dynamics Corp's expected return of -2.04% is higher than 75.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, General Dynamics Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 75.62% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
GD Dividend Chart
GD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|