GoDaddy Inc. Cl A (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.43||52-week high||$104.85|
|Prev. close||$103.66||52-week low||$67.43|
|Day high||$104.85||Avg. volume||1,412,626|
|50-day MA||$83.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.31||Market Cap||14.74B|
GDDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDDY POWR Grades
- GDDY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDDY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GDDY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.5% of US stocks).
GDDY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDDY is -4.3 -- better than just 3.32% of US stocks.
- GDDY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 479.57 -- higher than 93.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GDDY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GODADDY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DBX, STX, KPTI, AKBA, and SEDG.
- GDDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GODADDY INC's official web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, GDDY's price/sales ratio is 37.5% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- GDDY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 66.2 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDDY.
GDDY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.56%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.46%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 3192.59%.
The table below shows GDDY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDDY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.81% of graded US stocks.
- GDDY's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 59th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, TACT, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDDY.
The table below shows GDDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDDY Latest Social Stream
View Full GDDY Social Stream
Latest GDDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GODADDY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDDY as an investment opportunity.
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / December 1, 2023 / GoDaddyOriginally published on GoDaddy LifeListen to the Podcast, here! Transcription provided, below.Janelle (Host): Hello, and welcome to the Own Your Career Podcast. My name is Janelle Jordan and ...
The technology rally could continue strong going into the new year, but don’t expect the Magnificent Seven stocks to keep leading the pack as the artificial intelligence (AI) tailwind spreads. AI stands to benefit more than just mega-cap tech, and in this piece, we’ll look at three stocks with AI upside and the enviable “Strong Buy” rating from the Wall Street crowd. Let’s use TipRanks’ Comparison Tool to check out two web-development firms (WIX and GDDY) with skin in the e-commerce game and a c
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 30, 2023 / GoDaddyThe holiday season is upon us, and for entrepreneurs, it's both a festive and frantic time of the year. Navigating the challenges of the holiday rush while maximizing opportunities requires ...
TripAdvisor, MercadoLibre and GoDaddy have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Brokers have a better understanding of stocks and macroeconomic factors. So, one should follow broker ratings upgrade to select stocks like TripAdvisor (TRIP), MercadoLibre (MELI) and GoDaddy (GDDY).
GDDY Price Returns