GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDDY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GDDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDDY is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GDDY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.81% of US stocks).
GDDY Stock Summary
- GoDaddy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.43% of US listed stocks.
- GDDY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.07% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GDDY has reported earnings growth of -193.58%, putting it ahead of merely 10.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDDY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTOO, IPGP, AUMN, IRWD, and AUDC.
- GDDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GoDaddy Inc's official web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Valuation Summary
- GDDY's price/earnings ratio is 64.9; this is 66.41% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GDDY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, GDDY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 92.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDDY.
GDDY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 141.77%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 11.16%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.25%.
The table below shows GDDY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDDY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.81% of graded US stocks.
- GDDY's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 59th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, TACT, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDDY.
The table below shows GDDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.60||52-week high||$90.43|
|Prev. close||$70.75||52-week low||$65.70|
|Day high||$73.69||Avg. volume||1,769,145|
|50-day MA||$80.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.54||Market Cap||11.93B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDDY Latest Social Stream
View Full GDDY Social Stream
Latest GDDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoDaddy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDDY as an investment opportunity.
Today GoDaddy published its 2021 Diversity and Pay Parity Report, and the data show GoDaddy continues to make meaningful progress to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace that encourages em...
(Bloomberg) -- In the days following Jan. 6, 2021, when many Americans were trying to comprehend how a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol, the founders of a new technology firm, RightForge Holdings LLC, saw an opportunity. Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks
GoDaddy (GDDY) provides website building solutions, from domain name registration to web hosting and security services. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Arizona. For Q4 2021, GoDaddy reported a 16.6% year-over-year rise in revenue to $1.02 billion and surpassed the consensus estimate of $970.5 million. It posted adjusted EPS of $0.52, which rose from $0.41 in the same quarter the previous year and beat the consensus estimate of $0.41. The company ended the quarter with about $1.3 billion in cash. It has a $3 billion multi-year share repurchase program in place.
Let's talk about the popular GoDaddy Inc. ( NYSE:GDDY ). The company's shares led the NYSE gainers with a relatively...
If history is any guide, there may be good fortune ahead for shares of GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY ). A so-called "golden cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bullish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GDDY Price Returns