GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GDDY Stock Summary
- GDDY has a market capitalization of $10,023,358,360 -- more than approximately 88.27% of US stocks.
- GDDY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 240.74 -- higher than 88.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- GDDY's current price/earnings ratio is 73.16, which is higher than 93.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDDY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YNDX, AIRG, ETSY, IPGP, and VIAV.
- GDDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GoDaddy Inc's official web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.86||52-week high||$82.30|
|Prev. close||$57.11||52-week low||$40.25|
|Day high||$55.54||Avg. volume||1,935,967|
|50-day MA||$64.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.81||Market Cap||9.25B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.