GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDDY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GDDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.07% of US stocks.
- GDDY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GDDY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
GDDY Stock Summary
- GDDY has a higher market value than 85.54% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,744,721,631.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDDY is -8.95 -- better than merely 2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -30.38 for GODADDY INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDDY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDWD, SQSP, SQNS, MSI, and INSG.
- Visit GDDY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Valuation Summary
- GDDY's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 11.54% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GDDY's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDDY.
GDDY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.35%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 156.89%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1251.72%.
The table below shows GDDY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GDDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDDY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.81% of graded US stocks.
- GDDY's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 59th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, TACT, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDDY.
The table below shows GDDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.50||52-week high||$88.32|
|Prev. close||$71.32||52-week low||$64.81|
|Day high||$71.24||Avg. volume||1,406,526|
|50-day MA||$76.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.82||Market Cap||11.05B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDDY Latest Social Stream
View Full GDDY Social Stream
Latest GDDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GODADDY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDDY as an investment opportunity.
GoDaddy shares 17 core values in small businesses
GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY), launched its new campaign featuring three GoDaddy customers – Hinterland Skis, the fileist and The Furlough Cheesecake. The multi-channel effort focuses on each entrepreneurs' journey and the use of GoDaddy's tools and support for every small business first.
The company behind the Web3 domain service and Virgil Griffith sued GoDaddy in September alleging the domain registration platform falsely announced eth.link had expired, and then sold it to a third party.
More government support and better networking could further their success
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
GDDY Price Returns