GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDDY POWR Grades
- GDDY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDDY is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- GDDY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
GDDY Stock Summary
- GoDaddy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.47% of US listed stocks.
- GDDY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GDDY is more volatile than just 5.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GoDaddy Inc are LTRPA, LYV, CIDM, CCLP, and GSHD.
- GDDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GoDaddy Inc's official web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.17||52-week high||$93.75|
|Prev. close||$81.61||52-week low||$66.50|
|Day high||$81.40||Avg. volume||1,331,290|
|50-day MA||$80.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.87||Market Cap||13.81B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
GDDY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for GoDaddy Inc. To summarize, we found that GoDaddy Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GoDaddy Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 81% of its capital from equity, and 19% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 22.78% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- GoDaddy Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 12%; for context, that number is higher than 78.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- GoDaddy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GDDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDDY Latest Social Stream
View Full GDDY Social Stream
Latest GDDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoDaddy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDDY as an investment opportunity.
Check out the pitch deck these Amazon insiders used to raise $160 million for their new e-commerce startup Acquco
Summary List Placement Acquco, the e-commerce platform focused on acquiring third-party Amazon businesses, just raised $160 million in a Series A funding round. Founded in the first few weeks of 2020, Acquo launched just in time for the online shopping boom under lockdown , and has developed a high-speed playbook to help Amazon entrepreneurs exit their businesses in 30 days. Acquco encourages owners to sell their firm, insisting they can take home "four years worth of profits in one day". Amazon sales skyrocketed over the past 18 months, pushing founder Jeff Bezos' net worth to more than $200 billion . But it was a bumper year for third-party sellers too – with 62% seeing their profits rise amid the pandemic, according to research from Amazon management platform Jungle Scout . Acquco co...
The following slide deck was published by GoDaddy Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
GDDY earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Ideally, a business will show two...
GoDaddy Launches the Hub by GoDaddy Pro to Help Web Designers and Developers More Efficiently Manage their Businesses
GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), the company that empowers everyday entrepreneurs, today announced the launch of the Hub by GoDaddy Pro, a new and free site experience for website designers and developers. The Hub brings together all of the GoDaddy Pro-specific tools and solutions into a single, intuitive dashboard.
GDDY Price Returns