GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GDDY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDDY is 4.35 -- better than 89.32% of US stocks.
- GDDY's current price/earnings ratio is 104.48, which is higher than 93.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- GDDY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GoDaddy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSNC, CGNX, YNDX, DLB, and ANSS.
- GDDY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GoDaddy Inc's official web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.35||52-week high||$82.30|
|Prev. close||$77.20||52-week low||$59.93|
|Day high||$77.73||Avg. volume||1,316,403|
|50-day MA||$70.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.88||Market Cap||13.33B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
GDDY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GDDY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that GoDaddy Inc ranked in the 70st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of GoDaddy Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.64 years, is 0.42% -- higher than 79.83% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, GDDY is generating more cash flow than 78.18% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- GoDaddy Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|