GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDDY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GDDY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- GDDY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GDDY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.89% of US stocks).
GDDY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GDDY is -106.63 -- better than just 0.14% of US stocks.
- GDDY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GoDaddy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -174.68%; that's higher than merely 11.95% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GoDaddy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INSG, MSI, QTNT, BNFT, and OPTN.
- Visit GDDY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.godaddy.com.
GDDY Valuation Summary
- GDDY's price/earnings ratio is 64.9; this is 66.41% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- GDDY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 78 months.
- Over the past 78 months, GDDY's price/earnings ratio has gone up 92.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GDDY.
GDDY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GDDY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.54% of graded US stocks.
- GDDY's asset turnover comes in at 0.521 -- ranking 58th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FFIV, TACT, and INTZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GDDY.
The table below shows GDDY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GDDY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDDY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.12||52-week high||$93.75|
|Prev. close||$71.61||52-week low||$68.66|
|Day high||$71.75||Avg. volume||1,220,574|
|50-day MA||$76.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.01||Market Cap||12.03B|
GoDaddy Inc. (GDDY) Company Bio
Godaddy focuses on the design and development of cloud-based technology products for small businesses, Web design professionals, and individuals. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDDY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDDY Latest Social Stream
View Full GDDY Social Stream
Latest GDDY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GoDaddy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDDY as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of GoDaddy Inc. ( NYSE:GDDY ) by estimating the...
With a passion for social justice and a degree in Economics and Finance, George Dakonsa began his career in the Congo as a human services case manager, working to connect community members to the r...
GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), the company that empowers everyday entrepreneurs, has opened registration for GoDaddy OPEN 2021, a free, online event for small business owners to learn, connect and grow their businesses. GoDaddy OPEN will take place on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 and include a lineup of inspiring business leaders, experts, influencers, and a special fireside chat with four-time Grand Slam champion and entrepreneur, Naomi Osaka. Understanding that for small businesses, being open is m
GoDaddy and Main Street America Partner on the Launch of New E-Commerce Tool to Help More Small Businesses Get Online
GoDaddy, the company empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online, has partnered with Main Street America (MSA), an organization dedic...
(Bloomberg) -- The head of video game publisher Tripwire Interactive LLC stepped down late Monday following severe backlash to comments he made in support of the recent Texas anti-abortion law.John Gibson, the former CEO who co-founded Tripwire in 2005, said Saturday on Twitter that he supported the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision to allow the Texas law to stand. The law bans abortions after six weeks and deputizes citizens to sue people who perform or aid in the procedure. Tripwire, which
GDDY Price Returns