GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDS POWR Grades
- GDS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 65.68% of US stocks.
- GDS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- GDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.46% of US stocks).
GDS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 204.93, GDS Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.66% of US stocks.
- GDS's went public 5.22 years ago, making it older than just 18.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GDS Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXP, VVI, CVI, NOA, and HASI.
- Visit GDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.88||52-week high||$116.76|
|Prev. close||$43.99||52-week low||$38.46|
|Day high||$40.20||Avg. volume||1,466,971|
|50-day MA||$49.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.78||Market Cap||7.45B|
GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings Limited designs, builds, and operates data centers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDS Latest Social Stream
View Full GDS Social Stream
Latest GDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GDS Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDS as an investment opportunity.
Commercial Metals and GDS Holdings highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Four straight misses of the Zacks Consensus Estimate should tell you all you need to know about this stock.
GDS, GNLN, and MESA have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on January 18, 2022
The big shareholder groups in GDS Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:GDS ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
Investment company Barings Funds Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Meituan, Ping An Bank Co, ENN Natural Gas Co, Natura &Co Holding SA, Emaar Properties PJSC, sells ENN Energy Holdings, Alibaba Group Holding, China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co, Kuaishou Technology, GDS Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Barings Funds Trust.
GDS Price Returns