GDS Holdings Ltd. ADR (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.47% of US stocks).
GDS Stock Summary
- GDS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 580.36 -- higher than 95.12% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GDS HOLDINGS LTD is higher than merely 4.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GDS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.73% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBA, MAA, MAIN, TRN, and TDG.
- Visit GDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.25||52-week high||$48.40|
|Prev. close||$16.08||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$17.45||Avg. volume||1,301,327|
|50-day MA||$21.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.97||Market Cap||3.22B|
GDS Holdings Ltd. ADR (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings is a carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China . It designs, builds, and operates data centers. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. GDS Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Shanghai (Source:Wiki)
Most Popular Stories View All
GDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDS Latest Social Stream
View Full GDS Social Stream
Latest GDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GDS HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDS as an investment opportunity.
GDS Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:GDS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
GDS Holdings Limited (NASDAQ:GDS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 15, 2023 Operator: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by for GDS Holdings Limited’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. After management’s prepared remarks, there will be a question-and-answer session. Today’s […]
The past three years for GDS Holdings (NASDAQ:GDS) investors has not been profitable
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. But the long term shareholders of...
Billionaire David Rubenstein Loaded Up on These 2 Beaten-Down Stocks — Here’s Why They Could Bounce Back
Will Silicon Valley Bank’s collapse influence the policy makers to take a more forgiving stance regarding its interest rate hiking endeavors? Word on the Street is that it is a possibility, but David Rubenstein is not so sure – the billionaire investor thinks the Fed will find the middle ground in its continued efforts to rein in inflation. “I suspect 25 basis points is the split-the-baby decision that’s most likely,” Rubenstein said ahead of the Federal Reserve’s meeting next week. Whether Rube
GDS Clocks 10% Topline Growth In Q4 Backed By Net New Bookings; Updates On International Expansion
GDS Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: GDS) reported fourth-quarter FY22 net revenue growth of 9.9% year-on-year to $348.6 million, beating the consensus of $343.5 million. Service revenue increased 10% Y/Y to $348.6 million. Margins: Adjusted gross margin contracted 160 bps to 50.9% as costs expanded 12.7% Y/Y. Adjusted EBITDA rose 4.3% Y/Y to $155.3 million, and the margin contracted by 240 bps to 44.6%. Loss per ADS of $(0.15) beat the consensus loss of $(0.35). GDS held $1.25 billion in cash and equivale
GDS Holdings (GDS) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
GDS Holdings (GDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 54.29% and 3.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
GDS Price Returns
Continue Researching GDSWant to do more research on GDS Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
GDS Holdings Ltd (GDS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
GDS Holdings Ltd (GDS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
GDS Holdings Ltd (GDS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...