GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDS POWR Grades
- GDS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GDS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GDS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 197.06, GDS Holdings Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.27% of US stocks.
- For GDS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.45% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 60.01%, GDS Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GDS Holdings Ltd are EXP, CVI, MAIN, HASI, and NOA.
- Visit GDS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.40||52-week high||$79.23|
|Prev. close||$33.50||52-week low||$19.83|
|Day high||$33.14||Avg. volume||1,842,211|
|50-day MA||$29.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.38||Market Cap||6.06B|
GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings Limited designs, builds, and operates data centers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDS Latest Social Stream
View Full GDS Social Stream
Latest GDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GDS Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDS as an investment opportunity.
Summary Emerging markets have seen significant digital transformation over the past two years, with growth in the software space suggesting potential for further innovators and disruptors. The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed and accelerated major shifts in digital consumer behavior. Put simply, in most countries digital transformation ("DX") took off, especially in...
China's leading independent data center operator GDS Holdings Ltd. (GDS) (9698.HK) is on an expansionary binge. That's the message coming in the company's latest announcement, which says it will issue $620 million in convertible notes to three big-name investors, including two based in Singapore. The announcement also has a slight...
Key Takeaways: GDS is raising $620 million through the issue of seven-year convertible notes with a conversion price just 16% above the stock’s latest close Funds are being used to pay for an accelerated buildup of new data centers, including a new regional hub taking shape around Singapore By Doug Young China’s leading independent data center operator GDS Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GDS ) is on an expansionary binge. That’s the message coming in the company’s latest announcement, which says it will issue $620 million in convertible notes to three big-name investors, including two based in Singapore. The announcement also has a slight hint of desperation from GDS, at least based on our interpretation of the notes’ terms. We’ll get to that shortly, but first let’s look more closely at the act...
GDS Announces Private Placement of US$620 Million 0.25% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2029 and Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Sequoia China
SHANGHAI, China, Feb. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GDS Holdings Limited (“GDS Holdings,” “GDS” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ :GDS; HKEX: 9698), a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers in China, today announced that it has entered into agreements to sell US$620 million in aggregate principal amount of 0.25% convertible senior notes due 2029 (the “Notes”) to Sequoia China Infrastructure Fund I (“SCIF”), ST Telemedia Global Data Centres (“STT GDC”), and an Asian sovereign weal
In this article, we present the list of the 10 stocks that Stephen Perkins’ Toronado Partners can’t live without. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of Toronado Partners’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to The 5 Stocks That Stephen Perkins’ Toronado Partners Can’t Live Without. Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:UBER), Apple […]
GDS Price Returns