GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GDS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GDS Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.38% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GDS Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -1,210.79%; that's higher than only 1.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GDS Holdings Ltd comes in at 164.41%, a number that bests 96.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDS Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be WEYS, LINC, WSBF, RUN, and PCYO.
- GDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GDS Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDS Price/Volume Stats
GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings Limited designs, builds, and operates data centers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shanghai, China.