GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GDS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GDS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GDS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- GDS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.8% of US stocks).
GDS Stock Summary
- GDS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 427.45 -- higher than 92.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For GDS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.75, GDS Holdings Ltd has a higher such ratio than 83.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXP, MAIN, HASI, CDZI, and NOA.
- GDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GDS Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.68||52-week high||$116.76|
|Prev. close||$60.03||52-week low||$49.16|
|Day high||$61.07||Avg. volume||1,571,427|
|50-day MA||$60.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.94||Market Cap||11.15B|
GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings Limited designs, builds, and operates data centers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shanghai, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
GDS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GDS Latest Social Stream
View Full GDS Social Stream
Latest GDS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GDS Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GDS as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stocks to buy today according to Stephen Perkins’ Toronado Partners based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Perkins’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stocks to Buy Today According to Stephen […]
Chinese tech stocks have had a tough few months, and GDS Holdings has been no exception to this bearish trend.
GDS Holdings (GDS) delivered mixed second-quarter results. Following the news, shares fell almost 5% to close at $53.16 on Tuesday. The operator of high-performance data centers in China added several first-time orders and inked deals with hyperscale customers during the quarter. Revenue was up 38.9% from the same quarter last year to RMB1.86 billion ($288.7 million), slightly below consensus estimates of RMB1.87 billion. Additionally, service revenue was up 39.6% year-over-year to RMB1.86 billion ($288.5 million). Furthermore, the company delivered a diluted net loss of $0.28 per ADS (RMB1.79 per ADS), better than an expected net loss of $0.56.
Investors need to pay close attention to GDS Holdings (GDS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
GDS Price Returns