GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS): Price and Financial Metrics
GDS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GDS Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GDS Holdings Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -1,210.79%; that's higher than only 1.53% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GDS's revenue has grown 164.41% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GDS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESI, PRTS, TPX, CNNE, and MAIN.
- GDS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GDS Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.gds-services.com.
GDS Stock Price Chart More Charts
GDS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.97||52-week high||$62.50|
|Prev. close||$58.51||52-week low||$30.90|
|Day high||$58.05||Avg. volume||1,203,135|
|50-day MA||$54.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.94||Market Cap||6.81B|
GDS Holdings Limited - ADS (GDS) Company Bio
GDS Holdings Limited designs, builds, and operates data centers in the People's Republic of China. The company offers colocation, managed hosting, and managed cloud services. Its data centers service customers that primarily operate in the Internet and banking industries in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Chengdu. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shanghai, China.