General Electric Co. (GE): Price and Financial Metrics
GE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.80||52-week high||$121.84|
|Prev. close||$118.86||52-week low||$59.57|
|Day high||$121.84||Avg. volume||5,832,220|
|50-day MA||$112.45||Dividend yield||0.27%|
|200-day MA||$105.29||Market Cap||132.57B|
GE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GE POWR Grades
- GE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.99% of US stocks.
- GE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.9% of US stocks).
GE Stock Summary
- GENERAL ELECTRIC CO's market capitalization of $125,458,259,177 is ahead of 98.49% of US-listed equities.
- GE's went public 37.89 years ago, making it older than 93.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, GE has reported earnings growth of -429.75%, putting it ahead of merely 3.47% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GENERAL ELECTRIC CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CAT, SYK, ABT, MDT, and UPS.
- GE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENERAL ELECTRIC CO's official web site, go to www.ge.com.
GE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, GE's price/sales ratio is 2.86% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GE.
GE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1694.76%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -77.48%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.59%.
The table below shows GE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.48% of graded US stocks.
- GE's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 36th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- RRX, AYI, and NOVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GE.
The table below shows GE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
General Electric Co. (GE) Company Bio
General Electric Co. is an American multinational conglomerate, founded in 1892 in Schenectady, New York. General Electric is best known for its work in the Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare industries. Headquartered in Boston, MA, General Electric has operations in over 180 countries and employs over 170,000 people worldwide. In 2020, Fortune 500 ranked GE as the 33rd largest firm in the United States by gross revenue.
GE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GE Latest Social Stream
View Full GE Social Stream
Latest GE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENERAL ELECTRIC CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss billionaire Daniel Sundheim’s D1 Capital portfolio: top 12 stock picks. You can skip our detailed analysis of the performance of D1 Capital Partners and go directly to read Billionaire Daniel Sundheim’s D1 Capital Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. D1 Capital Partners is not your typical hedge fund but a crossover fund […]
In this article, we shall discuss the 20 most climatically diverse countries in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the future of the global clean energy and sustainability industry in 2024, go directly and see 5 Most Climatically Diverse Countries in the World. 2023 saw the global renewable energy industry facing considerable headwinds […]
Explore the top clean coal stocks revolutionizing energy with sustainable solutions on the back of stellar market growth.
The "new GE," GE Aerospace, will emerge in 2024. GE stock has rallied due to momentum in General Electric's aviation unit.
In this article, we discuss Andreas Halvorsen and his top 10 stock picks. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Halvorsen portfolio, go directly to Andreas Halvorsen Stock Portfolio: 5 Top Stock Picks. Andreas Halvorsen, the billionaire chief of Viking Global, is a Viking in the true sense of the word, […]
GE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|