General Electric Company (GE): Price and Financial Metrics
GE Stock Summary
- GE has a market capitalization of $95,457,690,570 -- more than approximately 97.98% of US stocks.
- General Electric Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.41% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.23 for General Electric Co; that's greater than it is for 91.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXP, USB, CVS, ITUB, and LOW.
- GE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit General Electric Co's official web site, go to www.ge.com.
GE Stock Price Chart More Charts
GE Price/Volume Stats
General Electric Company (GE) Company Bio
General Electric operates as an infrastructure and financial services company worldwide. The company's products and services include aircraft engines, power generation, water processing, and household appliances to medical imaging, business and consumer financing and industrial products. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.