Greif Inc (GEF) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering GEF.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 53 days, GEF's average price target has gone up $3.
GEF Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for GEF as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of GEF is higher than 18.18% of Shipping Containers stocks.
- Greif Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 18.18% of Shipping Containers stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of GEF is higher than 74.87% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Greif Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 69.97% of all US stocks.
- The NA of GEF is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for GEF? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.