Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.39% of US stocks.
- GEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GEL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
GEL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genesis Energy Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- GEL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.97% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GEL comes in at 33.11% -- higher than that of 95.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTAI, RIG, ETRN, MPLN, and LPI.
- Visit GEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genesisenergy.com.
GEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GEL's price/earnings ratio is 118.41% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- GEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 131.7 over the prior 243 months.
- GEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEL.
GEL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -75%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.99%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.77%.
The table below shows GEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.03% of graded US stocks.
- GEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 100th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GLP, FSTR, and RS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEL.
The table below shows GEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.36||52-week high||$13.48|
|Prev. close||$11.87||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||634,189|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||4.85%|
|200-day MA||$10.95||Market Cap||1.52B|
Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Company Bio
Genesis Energy LP operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The Company operates through five segments: Onshore Pipeline Transportation, Offshore Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, Marine Transportation, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEL Latest Social Stream
View Full GEL Social Stream
Latest GEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genesis Energy Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEL as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) today announced that it has filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of this 10-K may be found on the Partnership’s website www.genesisenergy.com under "Investors – SEC Reports." In addition, GEL unitholders may receive a hard copy of the Form 10-K free of charge upon request by emailing [email protected] or by calling 1-800-284-3365.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (GEL) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Dwayne Morley – Vice President-Investor Relations Grant Sims – Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Michael Blum – Wells Fargo Kyle May – Capital One Securities Karl Blunden – Goldman Sachs Presentation Operator...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) today announced its fourth quarter results. We generated the following financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021: Net Loss Attributable to Genesis Energy, L.P. of $68.3 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to Net Loss Attributable to Genesis Energy, L.P. of $85.2 million for the same period in 2020. Cash Flows from Operating Activities of $95.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to $1.1 million for the sam
It's now my pleasure to turn the call over to Dwayne Morley, vice president, investor relations. Genesis has four business segments. The offshore pipeline transportation segment is engaged in providing the critical infrastructure to move oil produced from the long-lived, world-class reservoirs from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to onshore refining centers.
Genesis Energy, L.P. found using ticker (GEL) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 15 and 11 calculating the mean target price we have 12.5. With the stocks previous close at 11.58 this indicates there is a potential upside of 7.9%. The day 50 moving average is 11.06 and the 200 day MA is 10.42. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,375m. Visit the company website at: https://www.genesisenergy.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GEL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $1,485m based on the market concensus. Genesis Energy, L.P. operates in the midstream segment of the crude oil and natural gas industry. The company'...
GEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|