Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GEL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- GEL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GEL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Genesis Energy Lp is higher than just 10.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Genesis Energy Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GEL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVC, MDRR, DHC, FTAI, and CRK.
- Visit GEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genesisenergy.com.
GEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GEL's price/earnings ratio is 118.41% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- GEL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 131.7 over the prior 243 months.
- GEL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEL.
GEL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -20.53%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.76%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -93.09%.
The table below shows GEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.66% of graded US stocks.
- GEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 99th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- GLP, RS, and SRLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEL.
The table below shows GEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.60||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$8.84||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$8.90||Avg. volume||849,594|
|50-day MA||$8.98||Dividend yield||6.98%|
|200-day MA||$8.74||Market Cap||1.05B|
Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Company Bio
Genesis Energy LP operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The Company operates through five segments: Onshore Pipeline Transportation, Offshore Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, Marine Transportation, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEL Latest Social Stream
View Full GEL Social Stream
Latest GEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genesis Energy Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEL as an investment opportunity.
Genesis Energy, L.P. with ticker code (GEL) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 16 and 10 calculating the average target price we see 11.92. With the stocks previous close at 7.97 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 49.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 9.15 and the 200 moving average now moves to 9.58. The market cap for the company is $967m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="GEL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Genesis Energy, L.P. operates in the midstream segment of the crude oil and natural gas industry. The company''s Offshore Pipeline Transportation segment engages in offshore crude oil and natur...
Genesis Energy, L.P. to Present at the Citi One-on-One Midstream and Energy Infrastructure Virtual Conference
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that it will participate in the Citi One-on-One Midstream and Energy Infrastructure Virtual Conference. The conference is being held virtually on August 18th and 19th. The Partnerships latest presentation materials are available and may be downloaded by visiting the Partnerships website at www.genesisenergy.com under Presentations under the Investors tab. Genesis Energy, L.P. is a diversified midstream energy master
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Genesis Energy LP
A combination of falling oil prices, worries about the delta coronavirus variant, and reactions to earnings is sending most oil stocks down on Wednesday.
HOUSTON, August 04, 2021--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) today announced its second quarter results.
GEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|