Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEL POWR Grades
- GEL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GEL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GEL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
GEL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GENESIS ENERGY LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.13 for GENESIS ENERGY LP; that's greater than it is for 90.88% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GEL has reported earnings growth of 295.25%, putting it ahead of 94.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRR, RIG, MPLN, BKD, and TSQ.
- Visit GEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genesisenergy.com.
GEL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GEL's EV/EBIT ratio is 139% higher, now standing at 23.9.
- Over the past 243 months, GEL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GEL.
GEL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 61.71%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -84.39%.
The table below shows GEL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GEL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GEL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.03% of graded US stocks.
- GEL's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 100th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- GLP, FSTR, and RS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GEL.
The table below shows GEL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.30||52-week high||$13.44|
|Prev. close||$10.40||52-week low||$7.61|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||615,376|
|50-day MA||$10.41||Dividend yield||5.77%|
|200-day MA||$10.85||Market Cap||1.26B|
Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Company Bio
Genesis Energy LP operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The Company operates through five segments: Onshore Pipeline Transportation, Offshore Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, Marine Transportation, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
GEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEL Latest Social Stream
View Full GEL Social Stream
Latest GEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENESIS ENERGY LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEL as an investment opportunity.
Genesis Energy, L.P. to Participate in the RBC Capital Markets Midstream and Energy Infrastructure Conference
HOUSTON, November 16, 2022--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that it will participate in the RBC Capital Markets Midstream and Energy Infrastructure Conference in Dallas, Texas. The conference is being held in person on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 and Thursday, November 17, 2022.
Are Genesis Energy Limited's (NZSE:GNE) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Genesis Energy's (NZSE:GNE) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
HOUSTON, October 27, 2022--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) today announced its third quarter results.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Genesis Energy Limited ( NZSE:GNE ) by estimating the...
HOUSTON, October 19, 2022--Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) will announce its earnings for the Third Quarter ended September 30, 2022 on October 27, 2022, before the market opens.
GEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|