Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GEL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genesis Energy Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GEL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.59% of US equities we're observing.
- Genesis Energy Lp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genesis Energy Lp are SEMG, STAY, MGEE, BKH, and IDA.
- Visit GEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genesisenergy.com.
GEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
GEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.34||52-week high||$24.04|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$17.55|
|Day high||$21.04||Avg. volume||577,953|
|50-day MA||$20.01||Dividend yield||10.59%|
|200-day MA||$21.57||Market Cap||2.49B|
Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Company Bio
Genesis Energy LP operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The Company operates through five segments: Onshore Pipeline Transportation, Offshore Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, Marine Transportation, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.