Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GEL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GEL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.48% of US stocks.
- GEL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- GEL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
GEL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.22, Genesis Energy Lp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.9% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Genesis Energy Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Genesis Energy Lp is reporting a growth rate of -180.75%; that's higher than merely 11.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GEL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFL, CNTY, ERJ, VNTR, and FLY.
- GEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genesis Energy Lp's official web site, go to www.genesisenergy.com.
GEL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.53||52-week high||$12.08|
|Prev. close||$9.88||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$10.18||Avg. volume||945,931|
|50-day MA||$9.29||Dividend yield||6.07%|
|200-day MA||$6.78||Market Cap||1.17B|
Genesis Energy, L.P. Common Units (GEL) Company Bio
Genesis Energy LP operates in the midstream segment of the oil and gas industry in the Gulf Coast region of the United States. The Company operates through five segments: Onshore Pipeline Transportation, Offshore Pipeline Transportation, Refinery Services, Marine Transportation, and Supply and Logistics. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Houston, Texas.
GEL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GEL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Genesis Energy Lp ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 133% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Genesis Energy Lp, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 25% of its capital from equity, and 75% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 12.22% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Genesis Energy Lp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Genesis Energy Lp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GEL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GEL Latest Social Stream
View Full GEL Social Stream
Latest GEL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genesis Energy Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GEL as an investment opportunity.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that it will participate in the Citi 2021 Global Energy and Utilities Virtual Conference. The conference is being held virtually on May 11th and 12th.
Genesis Energy has four business segments. The offshore pipeline transportation segment is engaged in providing the critical infrastructure to move oil produced from the long-lived, world-class reservoirs from the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to onshore refining centers.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) today announced its first quarter results.
Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) will announce its earnings for the First Quarter ended March 31, 2021 on May 5, 2021, before the market opens.
Genesis Energy, L.P. Enters into a New Facility Extending Its Secured Credit Availability into March 2024 and Provides an Operational Update
Genesis Energy, L.P (NYSE: GEL) announced today that it has successfully syndicated and closed on a refinancing of its existing revolving credit facility with $950 million in new commitments from existing lenders, including a new $650 million revolving credit facility and a $300 million Term Loan A, both due March 15, 2024. Proceeds from the Term Loan A will be used to repay an equivalent amount outstanding under the existing revolving facility.
GEL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|